Two.

Kris The Great and Powerful, Ugly Ahra.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Okay class. Keep quiet.” The teacher enters and stands right behind her table.

Ahra stopped doodling on her notebook. She has all her focus on the teacher now.

“Kris, Luhan, Xiumin. You guys might wanna listen to me or detention.” The teacher, Miss Han warned the three of them as they were still busy laughing among themselves.

Like seriously, Ahra just cant believe it when she enters this class on the first day and the first person she saw was Kris. Why on Earth could she be in the same class with him? And being a moron, Kris keeps on nagging at her about registering for the same class. An idiot is always an idiot. He should have known that for their grade, this is the only Art Class. She herself was surprised seeing him and the other two Luhan and Xiumin, in this class. Oh well, things happen, there's no helping to it. But this Art Class is not the only class she has with Kris. She has to bear seeing Kris in Mathematics, Science and English classes. But whatever it is she always keeps her distance from Kris and the gang.

“Let me introduce you guys to a new student. Well, he might have some troubles registering for this class so that is why he is a bit late.” The teacher said and then she turns towards the door and gestures the new student to come in.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I am Suho.” He bowed.

Ahra  can’t keep her calm. She smiles so widely seeing Suho in front.

“Suho, you can sit at the back. Next to Yoo Ahra.” The teacher said.

Suho then walks to Ahra’s side and sit next to her.

“We are in the same class!” Suho whispered.

“I know right? Yesterday, you didn’t tell me you were going to take Art Class too.”

“Last minute decision!” Suho keep his voice low not wanting to disturb the class.

“Okay, I am going to give you the project that you guys will conduct throughout the year. You guys will be paired up according to MY list.” Miss Han highlighted the word loud and clear.

The students were growling and they seem annoyed. Of course it is more preferable if they can choose their own partner.

“I hope we can be in a group.” Suho said.

“Yeah, I hope so.” Ahra can't hide the fact that she is really hoping that she would be in a team with Suho.

Finally after a long explanation on what the student should do with their project, Miss Han started calling out the students' name  and their partner. Ahra was slightly nervous waiting for her name to be called out.

“Kris Wu..”

Oohh.. I hope that Momo is paired up with someone that gonna ruin his grades. Ahra said in her mind. But she takes it back when she think that is too evil.

“Yoo Ahra.”

“WHAT?!”

“Yes?” Ahra said without realizing anything because she was not focusing a while ago.

“Miss Han! Nooooo. “ Kris stood up from his seat. “I would do anything but please pair me up with someone else but her.”

“Ughh. He is overreacting don’t you think?” Suho tweak.

“Of course. Because he is a Momo.” Ahra said.

“What’s a MOMO?” Suho asked holding his laugh.

“Momo stands for Moron.” Ahra explained.

Suho didn’t said anything but burst into laughter. Out loud. All eyes even Miss Han and Kris who is standing turn to their direction.

“Anything funny, Suho?” Miss Han gives a sharp look at Suho.

“Err. No. Sorry.” Suho said.

“Back to class. Well, Kris my decision is final. You are going to be paired up with Yoo Ahra whether you like it or not.  And because you complained too much, a 3 pages essay on Greek Art History on my table sharp at 8 am tomorrow. With your partner.” Miss Han said without looking at Kris and back to check her list.

“What?” Ahra was surprised because she didnt say anything but she gets into trouble too.

“Yes Ahra? Do you want me to make it to 10 pages?”

“No.” Ahra said slowly.

Kris gives up and sits back at his seat while muttering to Luhan who is next to him.

“Out of all people in this class, why her?!” Kris groaned in a low tone.

“Dude, I think both of you are destined to be together. Like forever.” Luhan grins playfully.

“Yah, imagine the best couple of this school. Milky couple! Wu-Yoo!” Xiumin laughs without sounds.

Luhan high fived Xiumin who is in front of him. Then they keep on laughing in low tonse.

“Guys! Cut the crap okay?!” Kris is annoyed.

*

 

“Hey Ahra, wanna hear some jokes?” Chanyeol asked as they walked together to the café.

“Sure.” Ahra said.

“What do you call a bear with no teeth?” Chanyeol asked.

Ahra thinks for a while but she really has no idea. She turns to Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter