Seven.

Kris The Great and Powerful, Ugly Ahra.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ahra took off her apron and smiles  looking at her diligent artwork. She closes the lid of the lunch box and puts it in a paper bag.  She looks around the kitchen to see if there is any mess left. She looks at the clock on the wall. It almost time to go to school. She then saw the breakfast she prepared on the table. Untouched. Weird.

“Kris!!” Ahra call out for Kris. No answer.

“Kris! You’ll be late! Eat your breakfast!” She raised her voice to let him heard her from the downstairs.

Ahra was about to climb the stairs to check on Kris when she saw him rushing down the stairs without looking at her.

“Kris, breakf—”

Kris passes by Ahra who was waiting for him down the stairs. He didn’t even spare a glance at her. He straightly walks to the door and searches for his shoes.

“Kris. Are you going to school now? You haven’t eaten your breakfast yet.” Ahra said caringly.

Kris wears his shoes and slammed the door hard, ignoring her. 

Aishh this Momo! You’re mad at me, huh?! Should I just throw away your kimbap?! SDFGHJKJHFRGTYHUJKJH

Ahra cursing in her mind. Realizing that she is going to be late too, she quickly cleans up the dining table. Before going to school, she didn’t forget to bring Kris’ kimbap along with her while thinking of the best way possible to pass the kimbap to Kris at school.

 

*

 

“Do you guys think about what I've been thinking?” Luhan asked Exo M.

“What?”

“About Exo K.” Luhan simply stated.

“We need to do something. They are our biggest threat now. I saw them this morning. All the girls are already head over heels over them.” Xiumin stated.

“They stole our fans!” Tao clenched his fist.

“Tao, I heard some girls were saying their maknae is cuter. You're doomed, man.” Lay said.

“Andwae. I am more cute right ChenChen ge?” Tao whined at Chen who is next to him.

“Yes yes yes Tao. You’re cute. Yeah.” Chen simply said.

“Chen ge. You said as if you don’t mean it at all. Let me prove it.” Tao stands up and gets all the attention from Exo M.

“Bbuing bbuingggggg.” Tao tried too hard.

Exo M look at Tao with awkward feeling. Watching their maknae tried too hard doing aegyo.

“Not enough? Kwiyomi?” Tao asked.

“Err Tao. Enough enough. We got it. Seriously.” Xiumin said and making Tao sits back on his seat.

“So Kris, what’s your next plan?” Luhan asked Kris.

“I don’t know.” Kris simply said.

He doesn’t actually care about Exo K at the moment but he was still pissed off with Ahra last night. He still remembers how she slammed the door right on his face. And the way Ahra refused to help him is just unacceptable for him. How could she refuse him help just because she got some new friends?! This morning when he woke up, he didn’t even eat thr breakfast although he knew Ahra will probably hate it when Kris didn’t eat what she has prepared. He even slammed the door hard to let her feel what he feels last night.

“Hey, is something wrong with you? You hsve been so quiet since you arrived at school.”

 Xiumin asked when he saw Kris clenching his fist and furrowing his eyebrows like he was mad at something..

“Err, nothing. I am just tired.” Kris gives an excuse.

“Why don't we drop by your house after school today?” Luhan suggested.

“What?! No!” Kris rejected immediately.

“Why? Among all of us, we've never been to your house.” Lay complains.

“Err, guys. Not that I don’t want you guys to come over but you know that my parents are in China now. They..” Kris try to find reason. “They don’t like it if they house is in a messy state. Sorry, next time okay.”

“Fine. But you gotta plan for Exo K dude.” Lay said.

Kris just give them a few nodded before the bell rang as a notice that class will be starting in a few minutes. Kris, Xiumin and Luhan spilt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter