Fourty-Eight.

Kris The Great and Powerful, Ugly Ahra.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Good morning love.” Kris kisses his wife's cheek as soon as he realized Ahra is already awake. He comfortably snuggles behind Ahra's back and put one arm around her waist and pull her closer to his chest.

 

"Good morning Kris." Ahra said while rubbing her eyes.

 

It has been almost a month since Kris confessed to Ahra that night. Ahra have never once give him any answer but still he wont give up yet. Since that day, Kris has turned cheesy-er to Ahra and Ahra just give up rejecting his action towards her. And along with that time, Kris has never once leave Ahra to sleep alone inside her room. He always sleep with her every night now. He has been using the same old excuses to sleep with her, his air conditioner inside his room is not working. He have no other intentions to sleep beside her. He just love the feeling of lying next to her, hugging and snuggling around her and the best part is, when he wakes up and see her lying so close next to him. That certain feelings ensure him that she is always belong to him. And to Ahra, Kris has brought their skinship to a higher level and not that she dont mind that but she kinda used to all of it recently.

 

"Kris, can you let go of me? I feel so stuffy." Ahra complains when Kris keep tightening his arm around her waist.

 

"Why? Why must you said this to me every morning Wu Ahra?" He said while inhaling her scent secretly.

 

"I'm not used to it.."

 

"Well, iIll make you used to this and make sure you are going to miss this whenever I am not around." Kris ended his words with a light peck on top of her head.

 

"Hmm, whatever as you said." Ahra always know she will never win over Kris.

 

"Aish, can you just say something like 'Okay honey. I love you.' or anything else instead of 'whatever'?" Kris pouts behind Ahra.

 

Ahra chuckles. She somehow knew that Kris is pouting and she can imagine it perfectly inside her mind. "Okay Kris."

 

"That's better at least." Kris said while his one other free hand with Ahra's hair.

 

“Ahra, do you wanna go to the beach this weekend?” Kris asked.

 

“Why so sudden?” Ahra turns her body to face Kris. 

 

“Exo's idea. Let's go. Besides, we never had our honeymoon.” Kris simply said.

 

Honeymoon? Ahra feel like shivering suddenly. “Err no way... W-what about Kevin?” She stuttered.

 

“Of course we will bring him too. Dont tell me you're thinking about a real 'honey moon' like both of us in a room and...” Kris smirked and raised his eyebrows.

 

“No!!” Ahra put her hand on Kris' lips just stop him.

 

"Well," Kris grabbed Ahra's hand that was on his lips and hold it tight. "If you want it, say so. I can arrange for.."

 

"NO!" Ahra quickly opposed.

 

“Haha." Kris laughs at Ahra's nervous face.  "Well, it's more like a family vacation. Plus Exo. Exo is family too right?”

 

“O..kay.” Ahra simply answer. She somehow feel thankful that this vacation is including Exo too because it will end up as an awkward vacaton if Kris decided to go only with her and Kevin.

 

Kris smile at Ahra after listening a short answer from her. "I love you." He said without hesitation and plant a kiss to Ahra's lips. To him, it doesnt matter if Ahra won't reply every of his kisses now because soon, she will get u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter