Fifty-Six.

Kris The Great and Powerful, Ugly Ahra.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ahra walk alone on the busy pedestrian pathway. Everyone have their own destination and Ahra, she just walk without thinking where to go. Inside her head, she has been thinking about lots of thing but mostly about her dream last night. She have to admit that the dream was the worst nightmare for her. It feels so real but yet she doesn't want any of it to happened. It was a very bad dream. She does not want anything bad happen to Kris even after what happened that night. She can't deny she still feel so mad at Kris. She...was so in love with Kris she have to say. That is why when Kris came out with Hyorin that night she feel so betrayed.    

Ahra feels like being follow by someone suddenly. She turns her head for a few times while walking to check on it but nothing. No one but just strangers who walk to their own direction. In a flash moment, Ahra remember walking home with Kevin from his school, go back home and make sure Kevin eat his lunch, doing his homework and everything. She feel so wrong leaving Kevin but she have no choice.

"Mommy!"

Ahra stopped. Did I missed Kevin too much that I can even hear his voice right now? No, no, no this is not real right? 

Ahra continue walking.

"Mommyyyy!" 

Ahra stopped again and turn around. Still, no one. Maybe it was just my feeling. She turn back to continue walking.

"Mommy!"

A boy appeared and hug Ahra from her waist without giving Ahra a chance to recognize who is he. But Ahra immediately know who is that by his height, his hair and everything. She squat down to his level and hold up his face to meet his eyes.

"Oh my god Kevin Wu Yihan! What a surprised! I miss you so much!" Showered kisses all over Kevein's face. Nothing can express what she feel right now.

"Me too! I miss you so much!" Kevin hugs Ahra tightly and she hug him back.

"I love you Kevin. How are you? I am so sorry, baby." Ahra feel like tearing up feeling guity to Kevin for leaving him.

"I am fine. Don't worry. I am a strong boy! hehe. I love you Mommy!" Kevin gives a peck on Ahra's cheek.

"Hey~ Can I get a hug and a kiss too?"

A familiar voice strikes Ahra. She was shocked. She quickly stand up and look at him trying to hide that the truth is she feel quite glad that nothing happened to him.

"Oh, you? W-What are you doing here. H-how y-you.." Ahra stuttered having no idea what to talk to him.

"Do you think I will let Kevin to travel here alone by himself? I know you missed Kevin so I brought him here for you but of course, it comes with a package, ME! Kris Wu Yifan!" Kris jokes while making a cute face.

"Tch. How did you know I am here? Exo? Ugh." Ahra said while making an annoyed face looking at Kris.

"Hey don't blame them. Don't you miss me too?" Kris said while spreading his arms wide open to hug Ahra.

"Come Kevin! Let's go. I'll take you to my home!" Ahra grab Kevin's small hand and walk away from Kris before he could reach her.

"Hey Ahra..at least show me some love? Do you hate me that bad.." Kris mutters but enough for Ahra to listened to every words he said.

"Didn't I gave you so much love before? You are the one who decide to ruined everything." Ahra stares at Kris with a piercing gaze giving him a small memories on what makes she left him.

"I was just joking. You don't need to sounds that serious." Kris shrugged and frowned. However he starts walking behind Ahra and Kevin and follow them silently. He feel so lonely at that time. Although Ahra is so closed to him at the moment but he still can feel that she is way too far to reached. He sighed to himself many times.

 

*

 

"Mommy... I am hungry." Kevin tugged Ahra's shirt when they reached Ahra's small apartment.

"Hungry?" Ahra glares at Kris and look at Kevin back. "Didn't he feed you before coming here?"

"Ahra, I am not that mean okay?" Kris trying to explain himself.

"No, Mommy. Dad have brought me to eat breakfast but I am just hungry again." Kevin pouts.

"Well, I don't have anything to cook." Ahra feel sorry to Kevin. "What do you want to eat?"

"Uhm... anything is fine to me Mommy. I miss your cookings!" Kevin said excitedly.

"Me too!" Kris said excitedly too following Kevin's action.

"Tch." Ahra look at Kris and make an annoying face. Ahra then t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter