Sixteen.

Kris The Great and Powerful, Ugly Ahra.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*knock knock* hey! it's me. so, you voted for the last poll and okay! there will be but not so soon. (and i'll decide who with who, okay? ^^)

guess what? Double update SOON! :D


 

 

“Lets walk together to school today.” Kris said.

“No, you ert Momo!” Ahra scoofed and starts walking.

“Hey I am not a ert!” Kris tried to catch up with Ahra.

“Oh yeah? Then explained why you are sleeping on my bed close to me and your hand around my waist this morning? Ugh.”

Ahra said while walking without looking at Kris. She almost screamed her lungs out this morning when the first thing she saw when she woke up was Kris face right in front of her face with his hand around her waist. They were so closed. Ahra was so surprised. The other day when she was sleeping with Kris when Kris fell sick was different because she sleep at the end of the bed and far from Kris but this time they were so closed.

“Ahra, I don’t mean it okay? It just happened.” Kris explained.

“I don’t care, next time don’t even think to come into my room. Who knows what you did to me when I am sleeping.” Ahra mumbled the last word.

“Err.. I.. nevermind.” Kris couldn’t answered Ahra.

Omg. I am so dead if Ahra found out I was the one kissed her first last night. Damn it!

Weird. I think I dreamt something weird last night.

This so weird and awkward. But Kris, why you wanna be this scared? Yes you kissed her but she don’t know and she probably just have a weird dream last night, maybe?

Maybe I have a weird dream last night. I think I dreamt about kissing someone. Wait, was it Suho? I think it was Suho but when we finally reached each other lips it turned out to be.. Kris?

We kissed on our wedding day, right? So nothing is weird right? Right? Why did I suddenly feel so weird? It is just a kiss.

Wait,this is weird.  I don’t like him right? Why did I ever dream about him? Why did I kissed him in my dream? What so weird about that? We kissed on our wedding day, right?

But the kiss was too quick. Not like last night. What if last night she actually realized that I kissed her? Then she pretends like she was still in sleep and kiss me back?

Eww. I don’t think I would ever dream to kiss him. Why would he appeared in my dream last night?!

Why did I even decided to lay down on her bed to rest last night?! Dammit Kris.

Oh yeah, why did he even sleep in my room, on my bed, next to me last night?!

“Kris!”

“Ahra!”

They both call out each other name in unison.

“You first!” Again they have the right timing to said in harmony.

“Okay me first!” Both of them said together.

“Ahra!”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter