Thirty.

Kris The Great and Powerful, Ugly Ahra.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUHO!

just a short note for new readers.   thankyou for reading but do spend your time reading the  foreword before you start reading the whole story.  :)

 

 

 

Both of Ahra and Kris sits next to each other on the couch while Mr and Mrs Wu are standing in front of them crossing their arms together, staring at them like they are going to explode soon. They flew back to Korea as soon as the school called them. Ahra and Kris both lower their head not daring to look at their angry parents.

 

“Wu Yifan. Yoo Ahra.” Mr Wu deep voice fill in the room. “Look at me when I am talking to you guys.”

 

Both Kris and Ahra lift their head and look at both Mr and Mrs Wu.

 

“Explain.” Mr Wu simply said.

 

Kris look at Ahra trying to find out if Ahra would answer that for him but Ahra just keeps her silence.

 

“Do you guys both think we are stupid? We know. We know that both of you would never get along. And all the lies and pretenses that you were so close when we called, we also know.” Mr Wu said.

 

“But we just let it be because we thought that maybe you guys could improve your relationship.” Mr Wu added.

 

“I never thought that both of you could come to this far! Living together doesn’t mean that you can do whatever you like. I thought that both still have no feelings toward each other and what is this? At least control your hormones Wu Yifan!” Mrs Wu finally explodes while directly looking at Kris.

 

“And Ahra!” She pointed directly to Ahra. “How could you simply let him do that to you?! Do you really love him?”

 

“We..we also dont really know what happened that night.” Ahra muttered.

 

“But mom..” Kris slowly speaks out. “I thought you wouldnt mind..”

 

“Oh my god! I was just teasing you and I didn’t expect that you guys would really do it! Where are your senses?! You guys are just 17!” Mrs Wu boiled up.

 

“But we are husband and wife?” Kris giving lame excuse.

 

“But you are still 17! Are you going to carry your child when you enter the college Wu Ahra? Have you ever think of your future?” Mrs Wu said to Ahra.

 

“But mom, dad.” Ahra look at Mr and Mrs Wu one by one. “I am sorry but I am gonna keep this child.”

 

“What, Ahra! We’re just 17! We still need further our studies and such. We are still young.” Kris quickly opposed.

 

“There is no we in this Kris. There is always just you. It’s all about you all the time!” Ahra said without looking at Kris. “Hmm.” Ahra sighed before continue. “Mom, to be honest, the idea of letting us stay together in this house to make us fall in love or whatever it is, is not a really good plan since the beginning. It never happened between us. The love.”

 

“What are you saying Ahra? You did that..” Mrs Wu was left speechless at Ahra's statement.

 

“I know. I think we both just lost control that night. We’re mad at each other and I am unsure myself how did we end up doing that. I am sorry mom, dad for letting you down but I still wanna keep this baby with me. Kris can do whatever he like. Please let me stay with you guys in China until the baby is born.”

 

Both Mr and Mrs Wu are stunned with Ahra's word.

 

“But Ahra…” Kris was left speechless too.

 

“Please mom?” Ahra begged. “I have no one in this world. I only have you and dad to ask for a little sympathy and love. And I've been thinking that this baby would be the only family I have.”

 

“So you are determined to leave me?” Kris asked Ahra.

 

“You don’t need me anyway Kris. As you said, you still need to further your study right? So I am giving you chances to further your study without me or this baby disturbing your studies.” Ahra said.

 

“Ahra..” Kris pleaded. He had never thought that Ahra would leave him someday but it is happening now.

 

“Mom, dad, please let me go to China with you..” Ahra begged Mr and Mrs Wu again.

 

“No mom, dad.” Kris protested. “Ahra, you promised me that you wont leave me!” Kris' words makes Ahra turns to face him.

 

“Then tell me Kris, will you sacrifice and promise to take care of me and this baby?”

 

Kris was silenced by Ahra's word. He couldn't give a definite answer to her question.

 

“No, right?!” Ahra predicted. “So just let me go.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter