Fourty-Six.

Kris The Great and Powerful, Ugly Ahra.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Shhhhh.." Kris holds up Ahra's chin and captured her lips and planted a soft kiss before pulling out. "She is nothing to me compared to you."

 

"Wh-what am I to you?" Ahra stuttered since she was shocked at Kris' action just now.

 

"My wife." Kris said while pulling Ahra to his embrace and kisses her lips again.

 

Although Kris actually hesitated to kiss Ahra, he doesnt know where does the courage came from that lets him to kiss her lips. It feels like there is something from Ahra that is pulling him to kiss her. The kiss was so soft and tender and Kris was so immersed in it until...

 

"Daddy, Mommy.. What are you guys doing?" Kevin was standing behind the couch and rubbed his eyes. He just woke up from his nap.

 

 

"Errr, Kevin?!" Ahra immediately pulled out from the kiss when she heard Kevin's voice.

 

"Oh, Kevin! Since when you're here??" Kris tried to act cool.

 

"I just woke up and I searched for Mommy in her room but she was not there, so I came down here and saw you guys are kissing, like this.." Kevin gesture his hands to show the way Ahra and Kris were kissing.

 

Kris was grinning like a crazy dude while Ahra was already blushing when she saw Kevin. Kris is still holding Ahra tightly in his embrace but still looking at Kevin. Ahra can already feel her cheeks burning.

 

"Kris, let go of me. Kevin is watching us.."

 

Ahra tried to push Kris away but Kris thought differrently. He thought that he must seize this opportunity.

 

“No, let it be. Let him see." Kris quickly gives a peck on Ahra's lips and hugs her tight. "Dont you miss the clingy type of me? I am clingy to you before this, right! Ahraaaaaaaaa~” Kris moves to the left and right with Ahra on his chest.

 

“Ahhh, Kris! Let go of me! I can't breathe!” Ahra tried to push Kris away but Kris is definitely much stronger than her.

 

"Come on Ahra! Let us hug forever!" Kris said happily.

 

"I want a hug tooooooo! Mommy!!" Kevin runs around the couch and stands next to Ahra.

 

"No way, Kevin! She is mine!" Kris acted like a kid and said that right to Kevin's face. He doesn't know why does he feel so happy at the moment. 

 

"Wu Yifan!" Ahra pushes Kris hard and she is finally able to free herself from Kris. "How could you say that to Kevin? Kevin come here to Mommy." Ahra spreads her arms to Kevin.

 

"Mommy....Daddy is bad! I hate Daddy! He won't let me hug you~" Kevin whines and almost cried when she climbed on Ahra's lap like a koala.

 

"Look at what have you done!" Ahra glares at Kris while trying to coax Kevin. "Daddy was kidding, Kevin. No one can separate you and me, okay honey?"

 

"Aww, Kevin, I was just kidding." Kris slightly pinched Kevin's cheek. "I love you!" Kris leaned closer to Ahra to give a peck on Kevin's cheek.

 

Kevin pouts and looks away from Kris. He refused to talk to Kris.

 

"So you don't wanna talk to me? Too bad~ I just planned to go to the mall together with you and Mommy tomorrow. I guess, I have to cancel the plan." Kris said trying to lure Kevin.

 

"Will you go to the photobooth if we go to the mall?" Kevin mumbles while looking at Kevin.

 

"Of course! I wanna take many pictures with you and Mommy!"

 

"Promise?"

 

"Promise, Benben! Now, come here!"

 

Kris gestures Kevin to come to him. Kevin moves from Ahra to Kris and hugs him. Kris showers Kevin with kisses all over his face and starts to tickle Kevin everywhere. Being ticklish, Kevin is trying to free himself from Kris but Kris keeps on tickling him. Kevin's laughter filled the house and lighten the atmosphere. Ahra somehow feel happy seeing Kris and Kevin. She still thinks that this is a dream and not reality. But one thing for sure is, she never wanna wake up from this dream.

 

“Mommyyyyyy! I am hungryyyyy.” Kevin said when he finally can calmed down after being tickled by Kris.

 

“Okay I'll cook.” Ahra smile at Kevin.

 

"Yayyy! I miss your cooking!" Kevin shouted.

 

“Seriously Ahra?” Kris sounds worried.

 

“Yeah, I am fine already.” Ahra gives Kris a nod.

 

“Okay, but Kevin and I will help you!” Kris said and high fived with Kevin excitedly.

 

 

*

 

 

“Mommy! Can I sleep with you tonight?”

 

Kevin asked while playing with the spoon and the fork meanwhile Ahra is busy stirring the soup and Kris is busy arranging the plates on the dining table.

 

“No...” Kris answered before Ahra could answer Kevin.

 

“Whyyy?" Kevin questioned back to Kris.

 

“Because you are already 5 years old. And besides, I am going to sleep with Mommy tonight~" Kris raised his brows with a cheesy smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter