Thirty-Five.

Kris The Great and Powerful, Ugly Ahra.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

 

“Hyung! Come to the SM Mall now! We are at the arcade! Bring Ahra and Kevin too!” Chanyeol is too loud on the phone since it is too noisy at the arcade.

 

It is weekend again and Kris is in his room with his laptop on the table, doing some works. He spent most of his weekends either doing works in his room or meeting clients outside. If he spends his weekend inside his room, he would only come out to eat. He was always looking through his window and sees Ahra sometimes takes Kevin out and will be back 2 or 3 hours later. He never asked where did they go or such. Sometimes when he went downstairs, he would see Ahra playing with Kevin or they would spend their weekend leaning on each other eating popcorn and watching movies. Kris never bothers to talk to them. Kevin had always invited him along but he just can't. Probably because Ahra is around.

 

“Ahh~ hyung! Come quickly!” Chanyeol urges when he did not hear any respond from Kris.

 

“ I can't go. I have works to do.” Kris tries his best to escape. He just can't imagine bringing Kevin, or even Ahra, to the mall. Just the three of them inside the car would be a total awkwardness!

 

“Oh come on, have some fun hyung! You are only 23 years old!” Chanyeol nags.

 

“I can't. I am very busy.” Kris says.

 

“Hyung.. I even called Kevin before this. He sounded so excited. I told him I am going to call you and tell you to bring him here and now you are going to break your Benben's heart..?” Chanyeol tries to make Kris waver with his words.

 

“Chanyeol I..” Kris is trying to find another reason.

 

“Never mind.” Chanyeol sighs. “I'll ask Suho hyung to pick them up, bye.”

 

Suho?! “Chanyeol wait!”

 

“What?” Chanyeol lazily answers Kris.

 

“We'll be there.”

 

Kris said firmly not knowing that after he ended the call, Chanyeol has a wide grin plastered on his face and so do the other Exo members who had clearly heard everything since the phone call was actually on a loud speaker mode.

 

*

 

Aishh,, why did he even ask us to come here. There's too many people. This place is too crowded. I swear I am going to kill Chanyeol as soon as I see him. He can choose other places instead of the mall. It's a weekend! Everyone go to the mall on weekends! Ughh!

 

Kris fastened his pace as he was nagging inside his head. He wanna get out from this crowded people as soon as possible and it annoyed him that he still have not reached the arcade yet.

 

“Kevin, be careful.” Ahra says while holding Kevin's hand so tight.

 

She is trying her best to catch up to Kris who is walking ahead of them. It is hard for her since there are too many people and Kevin's steps are smaller than hers. She mentally thanked Kris for being so tall that his head is popping out than many other people so it is a lil bit easier for her to follow Kris' lead. Truth to be told, she was surprised when Kris suddenly came downstairs while they were lazing around in the living room and told Kevin to get ready because he said Exo asked them to go to the mall. It's rare to see Kris gets out from his room on weekends and when he suddenly did that Ahra feels weird.

 

“Mommy I cant see my ways.” Kevin complains.

 

Ahra stopped without knowing Kris stopped at the front too. He heard that somehow.

 

“Come here. I'll carry you, okay?” Ahra has already spreaded her arms to carry Kevin when suddenly Kris approached them.

 

“Let me carry him.” Kris said. “Kevin come here.”

 

Ahra widened her eyes. “Are you sure?”

 

“Why wouldnt I? Come kevin.” Kris gestures Kevin to come to him and Kevin did. Kris carries Kevin in his arms and quickly turns around and walks away.

 

“Daddy wait! Poor Mommy, she's left behind. People keep pushing her.” Kevin says to Kris with a pout.

 

Pushing her? Aish. She cant even breathe when it is too crowded. Ahra, can't you take care of yourself? What if you fainted? Aishhh!

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter