Thirty-Nine.

Kris The Great and Powerful, Ugly Ahra.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Mommyyyyy...” Kevin steps into the house and searches for Ahra. As soon as he found Ahra in the kitchen, he immediately runs to Ahra and hugs her tightly.

 

“Baby what's wrong?” Ahra is getting worried looking at Kevin who keeps crying in her embrace. “Why are you crying?”

 

Kevin didn't reply Ahra and keeps on crying harder and harder.

 

“What happened Kris?” Ahra asked right away when she saw Kris.

 

Kris just sighed and sits on the couch without looking at Ahra. Ahra is getting impatient. Seeing Kevin cry is the last thing she ever wished and now, Kevin came back from spending one day with Kris with tears all over his face and still hasn't stop crying. It even pissed her when she doesn't know the main reason why Kevin is crying.

 

“Kris, I am asking you what happened?!What did you do to my son?!” Ahra raised her voice.

 

“Your son?! So he is not my son?”” Kris pissed off when he heard Ahra only mention that. As if Kevin is all hers. His intention was just to be sarcastic to Ahra but his words have made Kevin look up at Ahra with tearful eyes.

 

“Mommy, Is it true?” Kevin said in between cries. “That I am not Daddy's son? Is that why Daddy don't love me?”

 

“Baby.” Ahra hold up Kevin's face. “Where did you..” Ahra paused and look at Kris. “Kris?” Ahra is seeking explaination from Kris.

 

“Kevin, I told you..” Kris tried to explained when Kevin still get the wrong idea.

 

“Mommy.. please tell me..i am not Daddy's son? Who is my father? Mommy..” Kevin keep on crying non stop.

 

“It must be Hyorin!” A name finally strikes Ahra. “It's Hyorin, isn't it Kris? That woman told you that right, Kevin?”

 

Kevin nods while sobbing and rubbing both his eyes with his hands.

 

“That .” Ahra cursed under her breath. “She never get enough! Why did you brought him to meet her without my permission, Kris?!”

 

“Ahra watch your words! Don't just throw your accusation!” Kris pointed his index finger.

 

“Then what Wu Yifan? You don't know the truth about her. She keeps saying that to me. I never thought that she would tell Kevin right to face. Why did you have to bring Kevin to meet that woman, Kris?! She hurt Kevin's feeling!”

 

“Ahra, it was a coincidence! Hyorin happened to pass by the park and we met there! I don't think it was her intention saying all those stuff to Kevin. Maybe she was..”

 

Ahra immediately cut Kris' words. “Was what?! Keep believing that woman, Kris! I don't care! I am going to see her now. Her problem is with me not Kevin! She just made my son terribly cried! Saying such things to a kid is unforgiveable!”

 

Ahra gets her handphone on the stand nearby. She is trying to call Suho. That is the most relevant thing she could think of in this state. She is totally mad. The last time she feels this mad at Hyorin was when Hyorin insulted her late parents. And now Hyorin is trying to messed up with her one and only son.

 

“Daddy,” Kevin sobbing painfully. “Is that why you don't love me? Because I am not your son? Are you lying to me when you said you love me?”

 

“Kevin..” Kris walk closer to Kevin “It is not that okay? Believe me.”

 

“Hello, Suho..”

 

“What the..” Kris is seriously pissed off when he heard that. “What the hell you think you're doing, Wu Ahra!” Kris snatched the phone from Ahra and throwed the phone away fiercely.

 

Kris' action made things worse when Kevin starts crying even louder when Kevin was actually about to stop just now.

 

“Kevin, stop crying..” Ahra said almost crying too seeing how sad Kevin is.

 

“Daddy is not my father! He doesn't love me. My friends were right..” Kevin cried.

 

“Kevin, believe me. I told you..” Kris couldnt finished his sentence when he was cut by Kevin.

 

“No, you are a liar!” Kevin screamed.

 

“Kevin!” Kris raised his voice to the max too. Feeling his pride got turned down by his own son when Kevin called him a liar.

 

“How could he believe you now. You never show that you love him!” Ahra said.

 

“Now it is my fault?! My fault Ahra?! Why are you so intimate with the other boys back then that people can simply accuse you a bitc--”

 

“I hate you Daddy!” Kevin suddenly hit Kris. “You don't even love Mommy! Mommy, I wish Suho uncle is my father!”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter