Twenty-Seven.

Kris The Great and Powerful, Ugly Ahra.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ahra walks out from the toilet and slowly sits on her bed. She feels so worn out. She keeps vomiting everything. She is unsure if she should go to school but today will be the last school musical practice. She needs to break a leg but at the same time she can feel her energy is already drained.

She wondered what is happening to her these past weeks. She always feel uncomfortable in the morning and will throw out everything. Her menses is damn late this time and she thought maybe it is due to lack of rest and stressful week she has been through.

But at the back of her mind she couldn't stop herself from thinking if she got…

“Ahra, have you seen my necktie?” Kris stands right infront of Ahra’s room with his messy hair, ed shirt but he already had his blazer on him.

What will you do if I am not around, Kris?

“It’s in your closet, Kris.”

“I've already looked in the closet but it is not there. Ahra, I’ll be late to school if I cant find it.” Kris babbled.

“I’ll search it for you. Just go fix your hair and button your shirt properly.” Ahra said while getting up from her bed towards his closet in his room. 

Kris, what if what I am thinking right now really happened. Will you accept it? I am not ready too. But what should I do? No, what should we do with this whole marriage Kris? I am so afraid since I have no one to talk to.

“Ahra, have you found it?”

“Here.”

Ahra lifelessly passed the tie to Kris. Her mind wasn’t with her all the time. She keeps thinking to herself. That is when she finally decided to muster her courage to ask Kris while she still has this opportunity.

“Kris.. can I ask you something?”

“Yeah.” Kris said while buttoning his shirt one by one.

“What will happen to us in future? After graduating school? What about you? What about me?”

“What about it Ahra? Of course we will go to college to further our studies, right?” Kris said while focusing on tying his necktie.

“I know I never ask you this but, what will happen to our marriage? We cant keep it as a secret forever, right?”

“I know. But we’ll figure out when the time has come. Until then, let’s just go with the flow. Besides, I am not that worried since my bestfriends already know about this secret. It relieved me a little.”

That’s not what I mean Kris.

“Ahra, why are you worrying about this matter out of the blue? Just focus on our musical okay? Nothing w—”Kris stopped when his phone rang.

“Sorry, excuse me. I have to answer this.” Kris said and walked out of his room. But Ahra managed to sneak a glance on the caller ID.

That’s what I mean Kris. You like Hyorin. You cant marry her if you are still with me. You have to think about it now or it will be too late.

 

*

Ahra walks back and forth while fiddling with her fingers and biting her lips. Everything is ready but she doesn’t think she is ready. She can feel the crowd is already filling the hall from the noises they make.  That makes her even tensed. She cant keep calm.

“Hey, are you nervous?” Kris approached her.

“No.” She simply said ignoring an eye contact with Kris.

“Don’t lie. Your facial expression shows everything.” Kris said while grabbing her hands to make her stand still in front of him.

“Okay I am nervous. But who doesn’t at a time like this.” Ahra admitted.

“But this is only a rehearsal.”

“But it is a full rehearsal Kris. Look at the crowd.” Ahra cant hide her nervousness.

“Hey hey Ahra. Hold onto yourself. Do you remember what we always do when we got nervous like this when we were little?”

Ahra stares Kris in disbelief. It's unbelievable that Kris still remembers their good old days.

“Come on. Remember when we have this dancing performance on the kindergarten graduation day? We hugged and told each other that we absorbed the nervousness and replaced it with energy power.” Kris excitedly told Ahra because he thought that Ahra might had forgotten about it already.

“Hmm. Well, that was when we were just little kids. Who does that these days?” Ahra frowned.

“Come on.  It is not like you will turn into a Momo like me if you did that with me.” Kris sarcastically joke. “At least it could help you lessening your nervousness.”

“Are you mocking me K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter