Twenty-Eight.

Kris The Great and Powerful, Ugly Ahra.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Xiumin took his seat in the middle of the crowd while Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun, Chen and Tao took their seats around him. As for now, he is the leader since neither Kris or Suho is with them. They have their seats reserved by some other student. Of course Xiumin has the best seats reserved for his friends. All the other students are excited and cant keep calm although this is just a full rehearsal for this musical.

“Ge~ I am excited~” Tao squeals as the light of the halls dimmed.

“Tao. Keep your voice down. The musical is about to start now!” Kai whispered.

Soon after that, the musical starts with the introduction of the cast. Ahra looked a bit nervous in her introduction but it was not that obvious. Xiumin directed the boys to scream out loud when it was her turn. Only their voices filled the hall. As expected the Exo members gained the loudest scream in the hall so does Hyorin.

“What's so special about her. Huh.” Sehun commented when he heard the other students cant stop screaming over Hyorin.

"Fake." Chen simply said.

The musical goes on with the first scene on how Ahra and Suho meet each other and it goes on. Ahra definitely cant hide her nervousness but amazingly she can overcome her feelings whenever she is with Suho. The Exo boys that are watching could definitely tell that Suho gives strength to Ahra. As the musical continues, the audience couldn't hide their excitement. There were many interesting scenes that caught their eyes.

“How come we don’t know about this? It is so interesting!” Chen complimented.

“Yeah~ Why did they never tell us anything about this!” Chanyeol said.

“Why is Kris still with that Fabby even in this musical?! It makes me feel sick.” Xiumin said when there is a romantic scene between Kris and Hyorin.

As the musical continue, it has come to the peak of the storyline. The scene has become more exciting. Then it is finally the highlighted part where Ahra needs to sing. Xiumin, Chanyeol, Tao, Sehun, Chen and Kai cant help but to feel excited. They raised their placards for Ahra to see.

Meanwhile on the stage, Ahra can see the placards with her name. She can clearly see how the boys are excited and not hiding it. Ahra look at them for a few seconds before looking away because she is afraid the more she look at them the more she cant help to feel nervous.

Ahra steps in front of the centre stage. She took a deep breath and the music starts. Ahra puts all her feeling into the song and starts to sing the first verse of the melancholic song. She sings and fortunately she has caught every attention from the crowd. They were stunned by Ahra’s vocal.

Ahra now feels confident and is ready to go with the high pitched chorus but suddenly she can feel something is wrong. Her microphone is not working. Ahra stopped when all eyes are staring at her strangely.  Ahra look at Suho and then at Kris. She got panicked. She doesn’t know what to do but in the middle of panic, suddenly Hyorin stepped out on the stage next to her. Hyorin look at Ahra before smirking. She then starts flicking her finger as a sign for the music to continue and she sings the whole part which Ahra left.

“What the is that doing!” Xiumin almost shouted.

“She steals noona’s part!” Sehun clenched his fist.

“Why is Ahra’s mic suddenly not working?” Chen questioned.

Ahra stood there blankly. It was a shock to her but Hyorin keep on singing like nothing happened. The audience start whispering among themselves. Probably talking about Ahra and talking about how amazing Hyorin is. Ahra shivered her whole body. She can feel a sudden headache strikes her. She doesn’t feel good. She cant stay there anymore.

Ahra finally decided to run away from the stage. She went backstage and see Luhan with a shocking face too. Ahra bet Luhan had already know. But she's still shivering from the shock of what just happened.

“L—Luhan.” Ahra said still shivering. She took off the mic she was wearing and put it down.

“Ahra. Are you okay? Calm down.” Luhan said holding to Ahra.

“Ahra, sit here.” Kyungsoo guided Ahra to sit down on a stool.

“That ! Let me—” Baekhyun almost went out to the stage but Ahra stopped him.

“My..my mic..isnt working. It’s not her.” Ahra said in between her breath.

“But she expected that. She is probably behind this!” Lay clenched his fist.

“I..I don’t..know.” Ahra said.

“Luhan, Baekhyun! Your cue!” The production crew said to Baekhyun and Luhan.

“Hyung! Are you crazy?! How can you continue this! Don’t you see what just h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter