Twenty-Two.

Kris The Great and Powerful, Ugly Ahra.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ahra puts down her tray as she sits at the empty seat available.  Baekhyun and Kai are busy munching their foods while Kyungsoo is busy teaching Sehun something on his workbook. Ahra bet Suho’s class ends a bit late so that is why he is still not here. And if you still wonder, Kris told Ahra that he explained everything to both Exo K and Exo M and Ahra felt lucky when Suho and the rest of Exo K being so understanding and still act as usual.

Meanwhile, not far from their seats, Ahra saw Chanyeol talking to Seungah. She thought it was weird and questions popped up in her mind because Chanyeol isn’t the type to talk with the girl he barely know.

“Why does Chanyeol suddenly went there and talks to Seungah? I thought you guys hate your ‘fangirls’?” Ahra asked while unwrapping her burger set.

“Naah.” Baekhyun shooked his head a few times. “We’ve learned that we never should hate our fans. They are our energy pill.”

“Eww?” Ahra look at Baekhyun unbelieveable what she just heard. “You sounds cheesy Baekhyun.”

“Don’t worry noona. Chanyeol hyung is trying to have some friendly talk with Seungah.” Kai’s word seems sarcastic.

Ahra was about to ask again but suddenly in front of them stand the infamous Exo M without Kris. Ahra look at them one by one weirdly.

“Hey dude. Waddup?!” Lay with Kai.

“Hey, Wassup?!”  Kai said in return. In a friendly way that makes Ahra feels even weird.

“Can we join you guys? There’s no other available seat.” Tao said.

“Sure. Have a seat.” Baekhyun invited graciously.

All Exo M members start squeezing into the empty seats available. Ahra doesn't find it comfortable at all seeing this weird scenes happening in front of her eyes.  What is happening to both Exo K and Exo M that they are suddenly friendly and are now sitting next to each other without any fight?

“Err, Baekhyun.” Ahra look at Baekhyun intensely.

“Yeap?” Baekhyun said while focusing on his food.

“Why are you guys and Exo M suddenly….”

“Ohh, we decided to be friends!” Baekhyun immediately answered Ahra.

“What the…” Ahra didn’t finished her words when she sees Suho coming towards their direction.

 “Suho. Tell me. Are you guys planning something with Exo M?” Ahra blurted her question, not wasting even a second to Suho who had juat sat down beside her.

“ What plan? and Why would we? Isnt it good for us to be one?” Suho smiles at Ahra.

That assuring smile. I am lucky to still be able to see that smile.

“Well, I know that you guys share my ‘little secret’ with Kris. But I didnt know that you guys would agree to hang out together?” Ahra questioned. Still feeling curious.

“Ahra, just be grateful. You are the only girl we approved to be around us.” Xiumin interrupt the conversation Ahra had with Suho.

Ahra didn’t reply him but just gave him a deep stare when suddenly Sehun calls out her name.

“Ahra noona! Wanna hear something?”

“What is it Sehun?”

Ahra shows some interest to Sehun not minding others that were having conversations among them at the moment. Yes, it feels a bit crowded to Ahra but there is nothing she can do or even opposed.

“I just learned this from Luhan hyung!” Sehun cant hide his excitement.

“What is that Sehun?”

“Pickup lines for girls!”Sehun said while claping his hands once.

“Hmm. Tell me about it.”

Ahra said boringly. Never thought his favourite dongsaeng will learn something like that from Luhan. She hope this is not the beginning of bad influences from Luhan to Sehun.

“Hyung look, Ahra noona will totally fall for this.”Sehun whispered to Luhan and caught Luhan’s attention to Ahra too.

“Noona, did it hurt?” Sehun said while grinning.

“What?” Ahra said confusingly.

“When you fell from heaven. You must be an angel sent by God.” Sehun said cheesily.

“Sehun, no? Okay?” Ahra said feeling unreal.

“Huaaa noona!” Sehun whines. “Don’t be so mean!”

“Sehun, relax.” Luhan patted Sehun’s back. “Try another one, Sehun-ah.” He encouraged Sehun.

“Okay okay.” Sehun calm himself down. “Noona!”

“What?!” Ahra gritted her teeth when she can see Luhan’s anticipated face.

“Can I have the directions?” Sehun grins.

“To my heart? No.” Ahra simply said.

“Ahhhh~ Noona is not fun at all!”

“No Sehun. Your pick up lines is the worst and lame!” Ahra stated. She actually wanna state that to Luhan to be exact.

And luckily Luhan can feel that Ahra’s words is actually for him. “Hey, I did it to most girls and it work out. It just you.”

“Because all the other girls are momos like you, that’s why.” Ahra said and look away.

“Hey! What is a momo again, Sehun?” Luhan whispered to Sehun’s ear.

“Momo is..” Sehun was about to answered and Chanyeol appeared.

Ahra mentally thanked Chanyeol in her head because of him, Sehun didn’t finished his word or she will be dead if any of Exo M found out what is Momo.

“Hey hey. . look what I got?” Chanyeol grins so wide showing his rich teeth.

“What?!” All of them gets excited.

“Seungah’s phone number. I think she is falling for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter