Five.

Kris The Great and Powerful, Ugly Ahra.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello there dear readers. Can you guys subscribe, vote and comment? ;) thanks! :D

 

 

It was almost sunset but Exo M hasn’t appeared yet. It is really getting on Exo K’s nerves.  Ahra keeps calming them because she knows Exo M probably just showing off by proving they are powerful enough to have people waiting for them. Indeed, not just boys, there are plenty of girls waiting for them just to watch their so-called duel. For goodness sake it is just a basketball game. There's no need for banners and placards and such. Obviously most students are rooting for Exo M.

“Hyung. Can't we just go? They are awfully late!” Kyungsoo complained.

“No! If you go they will claim that you guys surrendered.” Ahra opposed knowing how Exo M will react.

“And if we stay they would be saying that they are great enough to make us wait for them? Bull.” Kai cursed.

“Seriously I am going to beat them until they cant even stand on their legs.” Chanyeol clenched his fist.

“Ohh Chanyeol hyung I hope you are ready since they are here!” Sehun said eagerly when he saw Exo M from afar.

Like seriously, they were obviously late and they were walking so gracefully. They were even waving to their ‘fans’ like they were the biggest celebrities in Korea when their ‘fans’ swarm over them like bees, .  Oh, and they actually came along with Hyorin, Hana and Seungah. Chanyeol keeps clenching his fist and gritting his rich teeth.

“Chanyeol-ah.. calm down.” Ahra said when she saw Exo M and getting nearer. Standing by them as always are the three famous girls.

“Heyyyy! You guys are early!” Lay said to Exo K.

“Are you stupid or something? Or is your expensive watch not working?” Baekhyun spat.

“Hey, chillax. It is not like you have to wait forever. We have something to settle.” Kris simply said.

“Yeah right. You guys probably went peeing for an hour because you guys were too scared.” Kyungsoo mumbled but he is not actually really mumbling because all of them can hear that.

“This shortie is rude!” Xiumin raised his voice.

“Hey, do you need a mirror?” Kai said to Xiumin.

Ahra doesn’t know why but when she is supposed to feel the tense that is building up she actually laughed out loud as she can't hold her laughter.

“What are you laughing at, Ugly Duckling?!” Hyorin crossed her arms and stepped forward to Ahra.

“Woah, back off.” Suho spread his arm and stand in front of Ahra.

Kris saw that and furrowed his eyebrow. His gaze went to Ahra and stares at her for a few seconds. Like seriously this guy is protecting Ahra? This can't be true. So this is why she loves to be around them lately? I need an explanation when we are home Wu Ahra!

Ahra gulped down when she saw Kris' expression. She can feel that Kris isn’t satisfied with her when Suho tried to protect her. Am I going to be dead at home?

Yes Wu Ahra. You are going to be dead soon at home.

Ahra and Kris are like having conversation just by eye contact and Ahra has already freaked out by Kris. She turn to look away.

“And who do you think you are calling ugly? Do you need a mirror too?” Suho said to Hyorin.

“Yah! Kris, look at this guy!” Hyorin whined.

“Okay Mr. Bodyguard. What is your name again? Suho right? Let’s just excuse the girls because this game is all about us.” Kris said.

“Fine.”

With that each team backed off for some preparations. Suho gathers all his teammates and they stand in a circle including Ahra.

“Okay guys. Rem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter