Fourty-Nine.

Kris The Great and Powerful, Ugly Ahra.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mommy! I am going to swim with Uncles!" Kevin speed up his move without waiting any answer from Ahra.

 

“What? Kevin no no no dont go near the sea!” Ahra runs a little managed to catch up Kevin before he step into the sea following Sehun and Tao taht already having fun swimming in the sea.

 

“But I wanna play in the water." Kevin starts to pout. It looks fun. Look at Uncle Sehun and Uncle Tao.” He pointed at them.

 

“Ahra, don't worry. We got this! We will take care of him.” Suho said giving Ahra his assuring smile.

 

"But Suho he.."

 

"Don't you trust me? I'll protect him like I used to protect you. I never harmed you, right? I will do the same for Kevin. Don't worry." Suho giving his words to Ahra.

 

"Ahra, don't worry. Just go stroll along the beach with your husband! Kevin, let's go!" Kyungsoo pulls Kevin's hand without waiting for Ahra to respond.

 

"Yayy! Bye Mommy!" Kevin said while running along with Kyungsoo.

 

“But Kevin...”

 

"Ahra, just have fun with Kris okay? Don't worry about Kevin!" Suho said before running behind Kevin and Kyungsoo.

 

Ahra sighed and started thinking that maybe going to the beach is a bad idea after all. She just can't imagine something bad happened to Kevin. She can't help feeling worried about his one and only son. She stood there watching Kevin getting farther from her. She saw how Kevin happily get into the sea. She sighed again and unintentionally frown.

 

“Hey why are you frowning?” A figure stand right next to her with his familiar voice. Kris wrapped his one hand around Ahra's waist bringing her closer to him.

 

“Will Kevin be okay? I'm afraid that he will..”

 

“Hey, look at me." Kris make Ahra turned to face him. He hold AHra by her shoulder. "All Exo will be guarding him okay? Trust me he will be okay. Just let him have fun. Don't worry too much okay sweetheart?" Kris said before pulling Ahra to his chest and hug her.

 

"Fine.."

 

“Do you wanna take a walk along the beach?”

 

“Okay.”

 

Kris grabbed Ahra's hand, intertwined their hands together before start walking along the beach. They walk without saying anyting to each other. They just take a moment to mesmerized the view and feel the fresh air. The wind blows sometimes, making Ahra tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. Meanwhile Kris keep on glancing at Ahra, amazed with her beauty. She looks naturally beautiful just like that. After all this while, Kris sometimes asked himself why he is so stupid for not taking care Ahra like the way she deserved it before. Why he just realized everything, he wonders.

 

Kris stop walking when they reached somewhere with less people. He turn to face Ahra and smile. He spread one arm and bend a little. "May I dance with you?" 

 

Ahra chuckles a little. She don't know what is the reason of her cheeks blushing when Kris did that but still without any word, she slowly reached Kris' hand. Kris lead all the way. The sound of mother nature become their background music. Kris slowly sway to the right and to the left. They were dancing as if they are in their own world. After a few moment, Kris let Ahra do the turn and he stop befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter