Fifty.

Kris The Great and Powerful, Ugly Ahra.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After spending the whole day at the beach, that night Exo decided to have dinner at the beach. Ahra get herself ready in her room with Kris waiting her outside. After what happened at the beach with Kris, Ahra feel awkward to talk to Kris. She actually still feeling too shy when she remembered what she did to Kris. She ran back to the spot where she thought Exo and Kevin would probably be there but when she reached there, there were not even a single sign of them. She got panicked a little but when Kris arrived next to her and told her he received a text message from Xiumin telling him that Kevin and the rest of Exo have already left the beach to their room. Xiumin also texted Kris to meet them by dinner time. Ahra couldn't do anything else after reading the text message and just decided to get back to Kris and her room to get ready for the dinner.

 

Kris waited for Ahra outside their room. He can sense that Ahra still feeling shy after she gave him a peck. Kris smile to himself thinking about that moment. How he wish he can rewind that. But now, he quite sure about Ahra;s feeling towards him but still, he wanted to hear that three magical word from her.

 

"Kris..I'm done. Let's go." Ahra walk out from the room and see how Kris is standing there waiting for her.

 

"You look so beautiful, Ahra." He said after examining Ahra from head to toe. He look so mesmerized with Ahra's beauty.

 

She crossed her eyebrows and stare at him strangely before looking at herself. She wears nothing special just a plain summer dress knee-length with a cardigan and a flat shoes. That is all. But the way he described her is just.. too much with that looks. She chuckles a little.

 

"Let's go Kris. I wanna see Kevin. I missed him already." She said.

 

"You can not live without him even a second?" Kris said in a joking manner.

 

"Of course not."

 

"Okay, let's go." Kris grabbed Ahra's hand with his hand, pull her closer to him and walk together side by side.

 

“Well, I was planning to have a romantic candle light dinner with you. Only you but they already planned this way.” Kris sighed when he told that to Ahra.

 

“Kris.. we came here with them. It'll be rude if we dont join them." 

 

"I know.."

 

They both reached the place where Xiumin told them. The table were already set up nicely and beautifully. Some of Exo were chatting at the table while some of them are busy preparing the food. Ahra and Kris saw Kevin who is busy chasing Tao and Sehun around the table.

 

"Hey! There they are!" Chen pointed at Kris and Ahra when he saw them walking to their area.

 

"The looks like a newlywed couple!" Baekhyun teased.

 

"Oh stop it Baekhyun." Ahra glared at Baekhyun while taking her seat next to Suho.

 

“Hey BenBen come here." Kris gestures Kevin to come to him. "You seem like you're having too much fun with your Uncles and you forgot your Mom and Dad."

 

“No I am not..." Kevin pouted while letting Kris carrying him in his arms. "Mommy and Daddy were busy dating. It's not me."

 

"Hey, who taught you that?" Ahra rolled her eyes hearing that. "We are not--"

 

"I saw you kissing!" Kevin said to Ahra while he is still in Kris' arms.

 

“Oh you naughty boy." Kris put Kevin down. "Let me tickles you!"

 

"Mommy help meeee!" Kevin said while escaping f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter