Fourty-One.

Kris The Great and Powerful, Ugly Ahra.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ahra laid down on the bed with Kevin after settling down everything. She lies at the side of the bed making sure there is space available for Kris. It is so awkward sleeping together like this, she thought. Sleeping with Kevin is fine, but Kris.. the last time they shared a bed, they.....well, they had Kevin.

 

“Mommy! I am so happy! This is our first time sleeping together with Daddy!” Kevin who lies in the middle can't hide his excitement when he saw Kris enters the room.

 

“Hmm.” Ahra said. She turns to Kevin side and looks at Kevin's face. “Kevin baby, honestly why did you invite Exo uncles without telling me or Kr-- I mean Daddy?”

 

Kevin didn' even bother to reply Ahra. He doesn't even look at Ahra. “Daddy! Come sleep here!” Kevin tapped on the empty side on the bed next to him.

 

“Are you going to ignore me Wu Yi~an?” Ahra said firmly but she was not clear when she pronounced the name. She made both Kevin and Kris freeze.

 

“Me?” Kris abruptly asked when he was about to get on the bed.

 

“Not you. I mean, Wu Yihan. Not you, Wu Yifan.” Ahra said clearly.

 

“Ahra, next time uhm...” Kris hesitated a bit. “Can you pronounce it clearly? I always got confused when you said our Chinese name.”

 

Ahra doesn't know if Kris was complaining, warning or ordering her because he used a soft tone. But she was taken back with Kris' request from her.

 

“Mommy.. I am sorry.. I just feel bored that is why I invited Uncles to our house. I won't do it again next time. Promise. Sorry Mommy. Sorry Daddy. ” Kevin apologized when he can see Ahra was keeping her silence.

 

“It's okay Kevin but next time please remember to tell your Mommy first. She hates it when people suddenly come to our house without any preparation.” Kris said to Kevin.

 

Wow Kris. You actually understand me? Unbelievable.

 

“Ohh..” Kevin nodded before turning his body facing Ahra. “I am sorry Mommy. I love you!” He hug Ahra in that lying position.

 

“I love you too.” Ahra gives a peck on top of Kevin's head. “Now, let's sleep.” Ahra said while covering Kevin securely with blanket.

 

“Mommy.. put blanket on Daddy too!” Kevin said to Ahra.

 

Ahra decided to not say anything and just do as Kevin said. It was super awkward when Ahra has to lean closer to Kris across Kevin to reach Kris. She wrapped the blanket around Kris a bit just to satisfy Kevin. Ahra went back to her place and switched off the light. The room is filled with the dim light from the outside lamp post.

 

“Kevin, sleep well. Goodnight.” Kris moves a bit and gives a peck on Kevin's head.

 

“Daddy, what about Mommy?” Kevin asked when Kris lies down.

 

“What?” Kris doesn't get what Kevin is trying to say.

 

“What is it?” Ahra was a bit confused when Kevin suddenly points at her.

 

“Daddy, give Mommy a goodnight kiss too!” Kevin pointed.

 

“B-but..” Kris stuttered.

 

“Are you two shy? But I saw you guys kissed this evening!” Kevin cheekily grins in the dark.

 

“Kevin.”

 

“Wu Yihan!”

 

Both Kris and Ahra call out Kevin's name in disbelief but Kevin just let out a cute chuckle.

 

“Please??” Kevin begged.

 

Kris sighed before he gets up and leans closer to Ahra across Kevin and gives a quick peck on her cheek that shocked Ahra because she didn't expect Kris would do that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter