Fifteen.

Kris The Great and Powerful, Ugly Ahra.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aha! Surprised! Double update! Comment more and subscribes! Upvoted if you feel so. ;) Thanks!

 

“Ahra..” Kris carefully called out Ahra’s name.

“Yes Kris.” Ahra didn’t even lift her face to look at Kris since she was too busy solving the Mathematic problem.

“Wu Ahra..” Kris once again call out for Ahra.

Kris stand next to Ahra who is sitting on the chair with books in his hands.

“Yes Wu YiFan?” Ahra gritted her teeth and glares at Kris.

“Wow, you look good in this glasses.” Kris praised.

Ahra blew her bang. “Pffft~ Of course you are the happiest when I got my glasses. You are happy when people call me ugly.”

“That’s not my point. I was just..” Telling you the truth. Why cant you just believe me Ahra? “Hmm never mind. You wont trust me anyway.”

“Hmm, whatever Kris.” Ahra said and return to focus on the Mathematic questions again.

“Anyway, your dinner just now is so good.  You can be a chef or something. Your cooking can even beat mom.”

Ahra starts getting annoyed. “Will you stop now? Don’t say anything if you don’t mean it. Just tell me what do you want.”

I was just trying to be nice and sincere Ahra, you don’t have to be that mean. Kris sighed. “Well, we have Mathematics test tomorrow. Can you teach me?”

“What if I don’t want to?” Ahra said while her hand busy pressing the calculator.

“What do you mean you don’t want to? I just need help. I bet if Su—”

“I bet if Suho asked your help you will always help him bla bla bla.” Ahra imitates Kris.

“Fine! I’ll go study by myself. I knew this will happened. Thanks anyway Ahra.” Kris sulked.

“Aish. Why cant you accept jokes, huh? You even sulking. That’s so awkward Kris. Maybe I should let the school knows that you arent that great as they thought you are at school.”

“You haven’t done yet?!”

“No. I think it’s fun.” Ahra smirked.

Kris didn’t reply Ahra. He turned his heels and almost went out from Ahra’s room.

“Where are you going? Sit here. I don’t wanna mom to questioned me if your grades dropped.” Ahra pointed at the chair next to her seat.

Kris didn’t even move even an inch.

“Take it or leave it Kris.” Ahra sounds threatening.

“Fine.” Kris spat and sit next to Ahra.

“Aigoo~ What so great about our Wu Yifan at school? He is so pampered and spoiled at home.” AHra pinched Kris cheek softly.

“Ahra…” Kris pushed Ahra’s hand away.

“Tch..tch..tch.. Wu Yifan is so cute when  he is being sulky.” Ahra pursing her lips.

“Ahra..” Kris turned to face Ahra to stopped her but he was stunned back when he saw Ahra is pursing her plump lips together. So cute? Why is her lips suddenly become so inviting. Dammit! Kris, get hold of yourself! You are still conscious!

“Can we start now, Ahra?” Kris maintained his serious voice.

“Okay here we go.” Ahra write down some algebra equation on a paper. “Hmm, do this equation first. Here is the formula.”

Ahra handed Kris two papers. One with the formula one with the equation. Kris stares at the papers in front of him and furrowed his eyebrows.

“Ahra! It’s hard..” Kris almost whine.

“Try first Kris.” Ahra simply said while doing her own exercise.

Kris then tried the first equation and he is seriously in trouble. He don’t even know how to start. He wanted to ask Ahra but he knew Ahra wont help him if he didn’t write down anything. So he pretend to write what he thinks the most logic thing to be written down and smirked to himself.

“Here.” Kris passed Ahra his paper.

Ahra look at the paper with just one look and she knew Kris was just crapping on the paper.

“No!  This is all wrong!” She raised her voice. “Where did you put your brain when the teacher teach you? Seriously Wu Yifan.” Ahra sighed.

“Why are you so strict more that the teacher? Slow down.” Kris gestured with his hands.

“Tch. Spoiled brat.” Ahra hissed.

“I am not.” Kris crossed his arms and look away.

“You are. Fullstop. Now listen carefully.” Ahra slowly put her hand on Kris chin and pull his face to focused on what she is going to tell him next.

Ahra? What did you just do? And why does it feel so weird? Why is my blood rushing in my veins unusual?

 “You must take either one of this equation and change it like this.” Ahra write down an example to Kris and explained to Kris carefully.

“Then you can find the value of x. Only after you already found the value of x,  you can find the value of y. Understand Mr Kris Wu?”

“Ohh.” Kris nods his head. “Okay, let me try first okay Mrs Wu?” Kris pinched Ahra’s cheek with a smile.

Ahra was left speechless when Kris called that plus pinching Ahra’s cheek. Calling MRS Wu seems different that just than Wu Ahra. It is too different and makes Ahra heart race a bit faster than usual. She never felt this strange feeling with Kris before. Maybe she used to feel this with Kris but maybe that was a long time ago that she has forgotten the feel.

“Ahra.. Ahra, is it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter