Twenty-Four.

Kris The Great and Powerful, Ugly Ahra.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ta-Dah! Double Update! Dont get tired ofthis chapter. It's quite long. hehe

 

 

 

Ahra keeps on chopping the vegetables. She thought that at least she should cut all this ingredients before the boys arrived. Yes, they did promised her to help her but she still feels uncomfortable about that since they are her guests. But she has to admit that she is slightly mad at Kris because he is the one who should be early but he hasn’t come back home. He went to meet Hyorin, saying he will be back bu he is still out there somewhere. Ahra refuses to call him because she doesn’t wanna disturb them. Besides she doesn’t want Kris to be mad at her later because obviously he doesn’t want Hyorin to suspect anything.

“I’m home!”

Finally Kris Wu!

Ahra didn’t respond but she can clearly heard Kris entering the house. Ahra busying herself with her work without minding Kris until he appeared in the kitchen. Kris enters the kitchen, expecting that Ahra to be mad at him but he was surprised when he looks at Ahra who is busy chopping something at the moment.

“Ahra! Why are you wearing shorts?!”

“What?” Ahra said without looking at Kris. “I always wear this at home. What's the big deal?” She doesn’t understand Kris for suddenly bringing up this issue.

“But the Exo boys are coming.” Kris said.

“Aaand?” Ahra still don’t get it.

“And they are boys.”

“And?” Ahra innocently asked but her hands are still at work.

Naive Ahra is getting Kris to frustration. He is so frustrated that Ahra doesn’t get his point. She is wearing a very short pants that clearly are showing her skin and the boys are coming! Ughh. 

“Just go wear something that can cover up your legs!” Kris said out of his frustration.

“Why?!” Ahra is frustrated herself too because she doesn’t get what is Kris trying to say.

“There is no way I am letting those boys staring at your legs! Just go, please?” Kris said.

“Ugh fine.” Ahra said while walking out from the kitchen.

Luhan and the others once said about your curves Ahra. I cant let them talking about your y legs. No. I wont even let them see it. I cant. No! Wait I did not just think that Ahra's legs are y didnt I? But she is my wife so it is okay right?

Kris was blabbering inside his mind when he heard the door bell. He walks out from the kitchen and opens the door.

“Hyung!!!!”

“Ge!!”

“Krisssssss!”

There the boys go. They don’t even let Kris say a word or look at them carefully before letting them in. No, Kris didn’t even let them in, they just pushed him aside and enters the house. Kris thinks that they should feel lucky they are his friends or he would have probably kicked their asses one by one. Kris closed the door and locked the door.

He walks to the living room and he was surprised seeing the boys are all over his living room. All over. Not to mention with their comforters and pillows. Kris is amazed at how they can turn his house upside down in just a few seconds.

“Hey! Hey Hey!” He pulls Lay and Baekhyun’s collars to stop them when they were about to climb the stairs.

“Ahh, hyung! We wanna explores your house!” Lay complains.

“No! Sit here. I have something to say.” Kris said. And besides, Ahra is upstairs changing her pants. What if you guys see her? No no no.

“Okay guys.” Kris said but everyone is just too absorbed exploring Kris and Ahra’s living room. Ahra is going to kill me if she see this mess made by these boys.

“Guys!” Kris shouted and caught everyone’s attention.

“Luhan, Sehun. Put down that frame.” Kris said in firm to Luhan and Sehun who were busy looking at the wedding pictures of Kris and Ahra at a corner.

“But this is cute! You look like you were forced to get married.” Luhan said.

Kris gives Luhan a death glare while others are trying to hold their laugh on Luhan's true statement.

“Oh, sorry. You ARE forced to anyway.” Luhan mumbles.

Kris ignored Luhan although he heard Luhan clearly.“First of all, please put aside all your pillows, comforters or whatever you have brought with you at that corner. Nicely and neatly.” Kris ordered.

“Ahra is gonna kill us if she ses this mess. Do it now before she comes downstairs.” Kris urges.

“Hmm. What a big fat liar Kris Wu.” Ahra said while crossing her arms. She has been there for quite sometimes and heard everything. “Did I ever get mad at you when you throw your stuff here and there? Pfft~”

“But just do it as he says. And he is right. I don’t like mess. So you better be careful.” Ahra warns them.

“Yes sir!” They said and started arranging their stuffs.

Ahra leaves the boys in the living room and enters the kitchen to finish what she left.

“Ahra! Do you need help?”Suho enters the kitchen after awhile.

“But you are my guest. I cant let you do all this stuffs.” Ahra said.

“Come on, I promised you before. I am not even a person who wont fulfill my promises.” Suho insisted.

Absolutely. You arent like someone, Suho. You alway fulfilled your promises.

“Well then, since you insisted, here!” Ahra passed Suho a knife.

“Ahra! We’ll help you too!” Suddenly Kyungsoo appeared along with Chen.

Ahra just let them help her since she knows there is no way of saying no to them once they have already insisted.  Ahra was about to pass Kyungsoo and Chen the ingredients that need to be cut off when she suddenly slipped herself but she is lucky because Suho is standing near her so he managed to catch her waist before she fell on the hard floor.

“Ahra, where is the—” Kris stopped his questioned when the first thing he saw as he enters the kitchen were Ahra and Suho are holding onto each other.

“WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?! IN FRONT OF CHEN AND KYUNGSOO?! OMG!” Luhan’s mouth goes wide opened.

“Cover your eyes kids!” Xiumin immediately rush to Kyungsoo and Chen and closes their eyes forcefully with his own hands.

Suho lets go of Ahra instantly out of the chaos.

“Hyung! It’s not like what you think!” Chen pushed Xiumin’s hand away from his eyes.

“Yes. Ahra noona slipped and almost fall on the floor and Suho hyung saved her.” Kyungsoo explained.

“Yes. It is not like what you think, Kris hyung.” Chen said to Kris.

“What? I—I don’t mind. Go on. Continue whatever you guys were doing.” Kris said and left the kitchen without finishing what he needed to ask at the first place although seeing Ahra in another guy's arms makes him feel like his heart had just been stabbed with a dagger. He doesn't understand what he feels at the moment and decided to just ignore it.

 

*

 

“Let’s play Truth or Dare!” Baekhyun suggested as all Exo K and Exo M members including Ahra has already gathered in the living room after having a great dinner.

“Let's do it!” All members cheer up wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter