Twenty-One.

Kris The Great and Powerful, Ugly Ahra.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kris stares at each of Exo M members deeply thinking of their possible reactions to his news. But whatever it is, it has to be done. He doesn’t them to hear about this matter from anyone else. He doesn’t wanna betraye his own members.

Kris cleared his throat and caught everyone’s attention.

“Guys, I have something to tell you. But first of all, I am so sorry for keeping this as a secret to all of you.”

“Ge, why do you sound so serious?” Tao said.

“Yeah. It makes me more curious.” Xiumin puffed his cheeks.

“Wait Kris. Is this about what happened at the training camp?” Luhan caught a little bit of what is Kris going to tell them

“Sort of.” Kris simply said.

“Woah. I am all nervous suddenly.” Lay said gripping his chest.

“Go on hyung. Tell us.” Chen said to Kris.

“I..I am actually already m--married.”  Kris stuttered.

Luhan, Xiumin, Lay and Tao except Chen look at among each other for a few seconds before burst into laughter.

“HAHAHAHAHA!”

“Ge! This is your best joke of the year!” Tao said in between laugh.

“You are damn funny, Kris!” Xiumin said while hitting Luhan’s arm because he cant hold his laugh.

“Kris. Oh help. I cant stop laughing.” Luhan said while holding his tummy.

“Wait..” Lay suddenly stop laughing. “With who?” Lay innocently ask.

“Lay, don’t tell me you actually believe that?” Xiumin look at Lay incrediblely.

“But Xiumin hyung, maybe Kris hyung is telling the truth? Besides, hyung never jokes about something serious like this. Right hyung?” Chen turned to Kris.

“Yes Chen. Yes guys. I am not joking. Now will you guys stop laughing and listen to me?” Kris said seriously making Luhan, Xiumin and Tao stopped laughing.

“Owh. Okay.”

“With who?” Lay asked again.

“You might be surprised if you hear this. But I am married to Ahra.” Kris directly said.

“WHAT?!?” Luhan’s jaw dropped.

“AHRA?!” Lay widened his eyes.

“YOO AHRA?!” Xiumin shouted for confirmation.

“Ge, I don’t understand.” Tao shooked his head unbelieveable.

“When and how hyung? Can you explain to us?” Chen said.

Kris started the same story he told Exo K the other day. From how it all happened until the moment why he has been ignoring Ahra at school to what happened in the training camp.

“Omg I cant believe this story. Am I dreaming Luhan?” Xiumin look at Luhan.

Luhan suddenly raised his hand and slapped Xiumin right on his face.

“Ouch!” Xiumin shrieked. “ What the hell is that?!”

“There. If you feel the pain, that means you are not dreaming Baozi.” Luhan simply said.

“I know it’s hard for you guys to believe it but yes, I am married to Ahra.” Kris said.

“So you ignored her at school because you’re afraid if we or any student found out?” Luhan asked.

Kris nodded.

“You should have told us earlier!”Xiumin said.

“But if I tell you guys earlier, would you guys accept it? You guys always about her looks before, so—” Kris is unsure on how to continue because he afraid he might hurt his friends' feelings.

“So that is why you always stay silent whenever we mocked her.” Tao said.

“But if you are married why you did you still like Hyorin?” Chen asked.

“We didn’t married bcs we love each other Chen. I always think of Ahra only as my bestfriend.” Kris exclaimed.

“So she is not your type. Hyorin is.” Lay stated.

“Maybe?” Kris shrugged.

“You are idiot. You know what is the most thing I regret now?” Luhan sighed.

“What?” Kris asked.

“For insulting Ahra before. She is actually prettier than any other girl. Inside and outside. I admit I was too dumb for making fun of her before.” Luhan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter