Thirteen

Kris The Great and Powerful, Ugly Ahra.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sorry for the mistake in the last chapter. here is the new chapter as i promised. and i might take a short hiatus to really plan this story line carefully. Enjoy! comment and subscribe. feel free to drop your idea if you have one! :)

 

“Ahra sit here!”

Someome pull Ahra and make Ahra almost stumbled back.

“Hey, she is my classmate okay? She will be sitting with me.”

Another male student trying to snatched Ahra away.

“Dude! I saw her first okay?”

“No! Back off. She is with me.”

“No!”

“Err, guys.”

Ahra stopped them. Both of their eyes were looking at Ahra.

“First, let go of me?”

Ahra said as both of them were pulling her arms and she can feel the tension. Both of them slowly let go of Ahra. Ahra don’t know why both of them are forcing Ahra to join to have a lunch with them. Ahra entered the café and just wanted to find Exo K but she has been stopped by them.

“So, you are going to sit with me right? We’re classmate anyways.”

“Dude, I asked her first okay?!”

Ahra was about to answer them when she saw Exo M were walking at her direction with faces that never failed to annoyed her everytime. Only Kris was looking at her with a fiery eyes. Ahra understand why. Whenever something doesn’t goes on his way, he always in his raging mood. Whatever he wanted Ahra to do now, Ahra is not buying anymore.  Ahra thought she had enough.

“Hi, Ahra. Wanna have lunch with us?” Xiumin winked at Ahra.

“Yah, what are you guys doing still standing here? Move. Besides, among all of us, for sure Ahra will choose us.” Lay chased the other male students away.

“Come, Ahra.” Xiumin put his one hand on Ahra’s shoulder. “Let’s sit here.”

“Excuse me where is your manners?” Ahra pushed away Xiumin’s hand.

“Yah! Are you trying to seek trouble with us? You have been rejecting us since this morning. Who do you think you are?” Luhan suddenly boiled up.

“Who do you think you are to force people to go on your way?” Ahra spat.

“We are Exo M. You should know that.” Luhan said.

“So what? I don’t care even if you are the Emperor of China.” Ahra hissed.

“Noona! Here you are!” Sehun suddenly appeared along with Suho ignoring the rest of Exo M.

“Sehun! I’ve been searching for you and others.” Ahra smiles happily when she finally can see someone from Exo K.

“Noona..” Sehun grabbed Ahra’s arm to pull her closer to him so that he can whispered to Ahra’s ear.“Why are you still here? With them?”

“I was searching for you guys but they appeared.” Ahra whispered back at Sehun while making faces.

“Whatever."Sehun gazed at them. "Noona,  I am hungry. Buy me some food.” Sehun says cutely while swinging Ahra’s hand.

“Sehun-ah, you are so cute!” Ahra ruffles Sehun’s hair. “I will definitely buy you some food!”

Both Sehun and Ahra chuckles together and they are acting like Exo M didn’t exist in front of them.

“Hey kid. I am talking to her.” Luhan said to Sehun.

“I think talking to you guys is the last thing she wanna do.” Sehun simply said.

“Yah! Your maknae is rude.” Tao said to Suho.

“Don’t you teach your member to not to start a fight with random people, Kris?” Suho directly asked Kris.

“Maybe you should stay away from us, Suho.” Kris simply said.

“We would love to.” Suho glares at Kris.

“Ahra, let’s go.” Suho grabbed Ahra’s hand.

Ahra just followed behind Suho and Sehun with Suho still holding her hand in front of Exo M and Kris of course.

“Suho.” Kris call out Suho’s name.

“What?” Suho stopped and look at Kris.

“I think you should stop acting like a hero in front of her or any other girls. I feel sick looking at those scene. You don’t do that to win over her heart to get the role of male lead for the drama, right?” Kris sarcastically smirk.

“What is wrong with you Wu YiFan?”

Ahra stand right in front of Kris that shocked everyone because she is calling out Kris full name.

“Don’t simply accused people when you are the one who did that. You think I am that stupid? I know who is being sincere and who is the fake one here.” Ahra shoot a death glares at Kris.

“Ahra, let’s just go.” Suho said. “And Kris, atleast I don’t ditched her just because of other people were judging her looks from the outside.”

Kris was once again left speechless. We are going to have a long talk at home Ahra. Seriously.

 

*

 

Ahra was preparing to cook for dinner when she heard someone enters the house. She know it was Kris but isn’t it too early for him to get back home at this time. Ahra continue with her cooking. She can hear Kris loud steps coming to the kitchen. He will probably search for dinner.

“Why are you coming back home so early Kris? I haven’t finished cooking yet.” Ahra said while cutting the radish.

“We need to talk.” Kris said to Ahra as soon as he enters the kitchen.

“Wait.” Ahra didn’t tur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter