Twenty-Nine.

Kris The Great and Powerful, Ugly Ahra.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It is lunch break again when Kris gathered all Exo members at a table without Ahra. He told them that he has something to discuss. Only Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Chen hasn’t arrived but they already told him to start without them and will catch up later on.

 

All Exo members are acting so differently. They didn’t make fuss or joking around as usual. Everybody sits on their seats staring blankly as if they already knew about the matters Kris is about to tell them.

 

“Guys, let me go straight to the point. Why are you guys acting so weird these days especially M?” Kris asked directly.

 

“What do you mean?” Lay said.

 

“About Hyorin. I would understand if K members cant get along with her but why are you guys suddenly acting so weirdly to her? We used to sit at one table. And now? You guys were so mean towards her by accusing her this and that.” Kris exclaimed.

 

“Why haven’t you tell us this when we treated Ahra badly before?” Xiumin quipped.

 

“We aren’t not talking about Ahra now, Xiumin.” Kris glares.

 

“Still. Whatever it is Kris, just so you know. We wont treat Hyorin the same after this. Open your inner sense Kris and try to think which one is worth your attention.” Luhan spat.

 

“Guys. Come one. Is this about the musical the other day? She clearly told me that she just wanted to save the stage just in case something like that happens during the actual stage.” Kris defends.

 

“You just don’t care about Ahra right Kris?” Suho speaks out.

 

“What do you mean I don’t care about her Suho?” Kris furrowed his eyebrows.

 

“What really matters to you is Hyorin. Have you ever think about Ahra? About her feelings or anything?” Suho said making the atmospehere starts to tense up.

 

“You don’t know anything Suho.” Kris said firmly.

 

“Hyung.. are they going to fight. Please no~” Tao whispered to Xiumin’s ear.

 

“Yeah I don’t know anything but what about you? Have you even realized these days that Ahra hasn’t feeling well? No, right?” Suho raised his voice.

 

She hasn’t feeling well? Yes Suho! Of course I realized! I just cant imagine what if it is true that..

 

 

/FLASHBACK/

 

“Ahra, we need to talk.” Kris said as soon as Ahra gets out from the bathroom.

 

“Wait Kris. I need to go--”

 

Ahra didn’t finished her words when she feels like throwing up again. Ahra runs back inside the bathroom and throws up everything again. This is the third time she vomited this morning. She feels that her energy has gone completely.

 

“Are you okay? Do you need to go to the hospital to do some checkup?” Kris asked with concern as soon as Ahra walks out from the toilet.

 

“What?! NO!” Ahra quickly opposed while shaking her head.

 

“But you seems— Ahra, tell me the truth. Is there anything that I should know?”

 

“Err..nothing?”

 

“Then what's with the frequent vomiting these days? You aren't even eating well”

 

“I.. I don’t know. Pre-menstrual period probably.”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Kris, I am fine okay. Now, can you please get out from my room? I need to change or I’ll be late to school.” Ahra chased Kris away from her room and closed her door shut.

 

/END OF FLASHBACK/

 

 

I asked her this morning but she refuses to tell me anything. Ughh. It is so frustrating to me too! What happened to her exactly?

 

“You don’t know right?” Suho said after Kris went quiet for some time. “So you have no rights to questione me either.”

 

“What the Suho?! I am her…” Kris couldn’t finished his sentence.

 

"See. You cant even said that you are his husband. Why? Because you are just selfish!” Suho said the last word out loud.

 

“What the Kim Suho?!” Kris smacks the table and stands up. He cant control his anger anymore.

 

“You are selfish Kris Wu!” Suho said, standing up too.

 

Both Suho and Kris seems like they are ready to fight. The other members watching start to feel worried if the two leaders start fighting for real.

 

“Hyung~ Please don’t let them fight. Do something.” Sehun whines to Luhan.

 

“Xiumin hyung, do something!” Kai urges Xiumin as he is the rational oldest in the group at the moment.

 

“You don’t know anything about us, Suho! What is wrong with you?! Do you like her?!” Kris look at Suho with fiery eyes.

 

“So what?! You should at least appreciate her and not toying her feelings as you please!” Suho fires back to Kris.

 

“Yah! There is no use fighting like this!” Xiumin shouted.

 

“Both of you better sit down now. This isn’t going to settle anything!” Luhan said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter