Fourty.

Kris The Great and Powerful, Ugly Ahra.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

Loud knocks and numerous sounds of the bell ringing annoys Kris when he was about to watch the television with Kevin. He wonders who actually would come to their house at this time with that atittude although he has some idea who the guests would be at the back of his mind. Ahra who is about to enter the kitchen to cook some dinner for the family also feels a little bit shocked. Kris gets up from the couch leaving Kevin and quickly opens the door before he the door could collapse soon enough.

 

“Hi!!!” A loud voice greet sKris with a big smile on his panda face. But Tao is not alone.

 

“We are going to have a sleepover tonight!” Sehun shouted excitedly behind Tao. The rest of Exo were howling behind Tao and Sehun.

 

“Wait! With whose permission?!” Kris blocked them before they could get in.

 

“Kevin's!” Chanyeol with his big voice answering Kris.

 

“Wait, What?” Kris couldn't believe what he just heard. No wonder he saw Kevin being secretive on the phone just now. When Kris asked him, he said Baekhyun just called him for no reason but this is what actually happened.

 

“Hurry up, get in! It's cold here!” Luhan starts to feel annoyed waiting outside the house.

 

“Hyung, move.” Sehun said while pushing Kris aside so he can get in.

 

“Yayyy!” The boys dashed in without a proper greeting towards Kris.

 

“Kevinnnnnnnnnnn!” They shouted to find Kevin inside the house.

 

“Wait, what is this?!” Ahra was shocked herself too when she see all of Exo come rushing into her house and in a spilt second, her living room is already full with Exo.

 

“Yayyy! Uncles came for sleepover tonight!” Kevin jumps off the couch and starts jumping around along with Baekhyun.

 

“What? Wu Yifan?!” Ahra look at Kris as soon as she saw Kris.

 

“Don't ask me. It's not my idea! It's our son..” Kris still feel unbelievable that his son would do this.

 

“Kris! You and Kevin sleep in Ahra's room tonight.” Xiumin said.

 

“Wait. What?! Why?!” Kris furrowed his eyebrows along with Ahra.

 

“Me, Luhan and Suho are going to sleep in your room. We want to sleep on the comfy bed.. no excuse.” Xiumin said with no expression on his face which means he is serious.

 

“And.. me and Kyungsoo will be sleeping in Kevin's room!” Chen said happily.

 

“Who plans this?!” Kris raised his voice.

 

“No one.” Luhan shrugged with his so-called innocent face. “We're just old and need some comfortable bed.”

 

“And us? Kyungsoo and I won a bet! So we are sleeping inside Kevin's room. Kevin said it is okay, right Kevin?” Chen said to Kevin.

 

“Yeah!” Kevin said while highfive-ing with Chen.

 

“Don't worry noona! We won't force you to cook. Our Chef Lay and Chef Kyungsoo are going to cook tonight!” Kai said.

 

Lay, Kyungsoo, and Chen bring all the stuff they brought to cook dinner to the kitchen.Meanwhile she can see Luhan, Xiumin along with Tao and Sehun starts climbing the stairs probably going to put their belongings at Kris' room. Exo made the house as if it is theirs. Ahra inhaled a deep long breath with all she just heard. She was left speechless with this little 'surprise' plan from Exo and of course Kevin. She can't even get mad at all of them.

 

“Ahra, just sit down and relax.” Suho pushed Ahra a bit until she is seated on the couch.

 

“Kris you too.” Luhan pushed Kris too and he was seated next to Ahra on the couch.

 

“Kevin let's play while they are cooking!” Baekhyun shouted.

 

“Okay!” Kevin said.

 

“Get ready! I am going to be a wolf and eat you!” Chanyeol pretend gritting his teeth and started to get into action.

 

“Daddy! Protect me!!” Kevin quickly runs to Kris and climb on Kris' lap. He squeal in Kris embrace like a baby koala.

 

“Grrrr..” Chanyeol crawled on the floor and growls like a real wolf. Chanyeol crawls behind the couch and suddenly jumped behind Kris and almost bite Kris' shoulder before Kris shoved him hard.

 

“Yah!” Kris said while shoving Chanyeol. He is not into the game but he feels annoyed when Chanyeol did that.

 

“Bad wolf!” Kevin peeks in Chanyeol's direction who is behind the couch. “Don't eat my Daddy!” He pointed at Chanyeol with his finger.

 

“Rrrrr.. Awooooo.” Baekhyun starts to growling and howling too. “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter