Twenty-Six.

Kris The Great and Powerful, Ugly Ahra.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SURPRISE! DUE TO OVERFLOWING EXO FEELS THESE DAYS ECAUSE OF THEIR COMEBACK, I GIVE YOU DOUBLE UPDATE!! \O/ 

*pls dont forget to subscribe and upvote. :D thankyou!

 

 

Ahra can feel that her muscle is cramping and it is really killing her slowly. Her back pain is no joke too. It has been a few days and it has become unbearable. It really bothers her too much. Sometimes, in addition of muscle cramping and her back pain, her head aches at night. She cant even focus to do her homework.

This is so annoying! Why must it be like this each time!? Why now? I have musical practice and I also need to study!

She angry at her menstrual cycle. The worst part is that since yesterday, the pain is haunting her during school time and even at musical practice. She was dragging her feet to the toilet but she was stopped by Suho who had just reached the school.

“Ahra, are you okay? You don’t look good.” Suho said realizing how pale she is.

Even Kris didn’t notice anything about me.

“I am fine. But you know girls. Once a month.” Ahra said thinking that Suho might understand.

“You mean period? Menstrual cycle?” Suho said clearly.

“Err, yes.” Ahra said feeling awkward talking about girl’s stuff with Suho who is obviously a guy.

“Do you want to go to the clinic after school?” Suho feels concerned.

“No, Suho. It happens all the time. It’s normal I guess. I’ll take painkillers later on.”

“But I heard that painkiller is not good for the system.”

Ahra chuckles at Suho statement. “How do you know a lot about menstrual, huh?”

“Well, the Science subject?”

“You sure are focusing in Science class.” Ahra slightly chuckled. So does Suho.

“So, are you sure you are okay?” Suho asked again for confirmation.

“I am..”

Ahra didn’t finished her words when out of blue she feels nauseous . She feels like something inside her is pushing something through her system and it is going to come out soon. She looks at Suho once before dashing to the toilet.

“Ahra!”

Suho was shocked at Ahra's sudden action and follows her from behind but somehow he stopped when he realizes that sjhe is going into the toilet. Well, he cant go inside the girls toilet for no reason or people will think him strangely. Suho waits for Ahra outside the toilet with his mind full of worries.

Meanwhile Ahra who is inside the cubical kneeled down and keep on throwing out her stomach content. She keeps vomiting her breakfast into the toilet bowl. She felt really tired. She gets up from the floor and get herself out of the cubical. She wipes her lips and washes and hands. She looks at her reflection in the mirror.

“Aish, this is really killing me. When is this going to end? Ugh” Ahra groaned to herself.

Ahra stomped her feet while dragging her feet with heavy steps and walks out from the toilet. She was surprised to find Suho waiting for her.

“Are you okay? We should go to the clinic after school.” Suho looks uneasy.

“I am fine, Suho. Trust me.” Ahra tried to convinced Suho.

“I’ll tell Kris about this.” Suho said.

“No! I mean, he wouldn’t care. Just leave it. I am okay Suho. Please believe in me.”

“Okay, but promise me if you don’t feel good, you must tell me as soon as possible.”

“Alrigth I will. Let’s go find the boys in the café now.” Ahra said while pulling Suho’s arm.

“Hey, !”

Hyorin, Hana and Seungah suddenly appeared in front of Suho and Ahra.

Ahra tried to walk away from them but they keep blocking her.

“I heard that now you claimed Exo M as yours. Don’t you get enough ing Exo K?” Hyorin looks straight into Ahra’s eyes.

“Hyorin! Watch your words!” Suho raised his voice.

“Suho, I’ve noticed you are protecting her more than usual. How many times you guys ed per day?” Hyorin smirked.

“Did you guys just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter