Fifty-Five.

Kris The Great and Powerful, Ugly Ahra.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Ahra woke up by a numerous loud knocks on her amall apartment door. She rubbed her eyes a few times before gaining her conscious. She get off from her bed and walks to the banging door. This is rare and unusual to her. She barely have visitors since she rrived Canada. She feels weird. She peek through the hole at the door but she can't see anything clearly. After a few minutes thinking she finally decided to open the door.

"Mommy!"

"Ahra!"

She was surprised. Both Kris and Kevin were right in front of her and they hugged her immediately as soon as she opened the door. They hugged her tightly and she feel so suffocated. She can't breathe. She tried to pushed Kris away from her.

"Ahra, I missed you so much! I am so sorry for what happened that night." Kris said while pulling her into his chest and hug her tightly although she is struggling to free herself.

"Let go of me!" She pushed him hard with all the energy she had.

"Ahra.. Forgive me." Kris said in begging tone.

"No way! You're just a liar! I hate you!" Ahra shouted.

"Mommy! Please don't get mad at Daddy. We both missed you so much! Please don't get angry." Kevin starts to tear up.

"Why did you come here? I don't want to see your face! Get out from my house!" Ahra shouted at Kris again not caring about Kevin who is already crying out loud.

"Ahra please. I begged you. I love you so much. Let's start it over again. Let's build a happy family. I promise you this time I won't--"

A hard slap reached Kris' cheek. Ahra couldn't hold her anger. "Get lost! I hate you so much! I dont want to see you ever again! Let's divorced."

"Mommy!" Kevin cried.

"No... Ahra please. I can't live without you. You are my everything. I don't wanna let you go. I'm begging you please give me another chance. I could die if you're not by my side."  Kris tried to reached Ahra's hands but she back off.

"Then die." Ahra said before pulling Kevin inside her house and slammed the door harshly and leave Kris outside her apartment alone.

 

*

 

That night Ahra was sleeping next to Kevin. She hugged him tight to keep him warm because he suddenly have fever after crying so hard that afternoon. After Kris left the apartment, it took hours for Ahra to keep Kevin calmed and to make him stop crying. It's hard for Ahra to make Kevin listened to her when he keep wanting to see Kris. Kevin keep blaming Ahra because he said it is not Kris' fault about everything that happened as if Kevin understan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter