Fifty-Seven.

Kris The Great and Powerful, Ugly Ahra.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ahra wakes up after hearing something. She walks to the toilet which is outside the bedroom. She saw Kris squatting down nearby the toilet bowl and keep on vomitting.  She panicked.

"Kris what's wrong? Is it because of the pizza last night? You still can't eat outside food right?" Ahra said while keep massaging Kris' back.

Kris' wipes his mouth with the towel Ahra passed him. "No... don't worry. It happens to me most of the time lately. It has been a few months already." He said while following Ahra who walk to the kitchen.

Ahra poured a plain water into a glass. She passed to Kris the plain water for him to drink.

Without saying anything, Kris drink the water in one shot. "Ahh it's nice to have someone care about me." Kris smile at Ahra.

"Hmm.. do you need to go to the hospital?" Ahra said while her hand is on Kris' forehead checking on his temperature.

"No.. I went for checkup recently before coming here and the doctor said it was nothing. It's normal... Weird right?" Kris said while looking at Ahra's face.

Ahra avoid looking at Kris and look somewhere else. "I'll try to cook something today. I think I will go to the market today."

"Thank you for your concern Ahra. I feel so touched." Kris grabbed Ahra's hand. "I feel so loved." He kissed the back of Ahra's hand.

Ahra quickly pulled her hand away from Kris. "Don't get too excited okay. I'm just doing this because you are Kevin's father. He needs you."

Kris change his expression. He was taken back with Ahra's word. He can feel Ahra's hatred feeling to him is still there. "I need you too."

"No, you don't need me. You need your girlfriend."

"Ahra, she is not my girlfriend okay?! And she will never be." Kris firmly said.

"Whatever Kris. I don't want to listen." Ahra get up from her seat and was about to walk away but Kris was faster. He stopped her by pulling her hand and pull her closer from her back.

"Until when?! Ahra.. I beg you. Please give me a chance to explain Ahra. Please.. I love you." He hugs Ahra from the back. His tears slowly fall down through his face down to his cheeks. "Do you know how much I miss you? Do you know how much I regret my whole life that night? That woman fooled me. I have meeting with all share holders that day. It was supposed to be with her father but she came. After that meeting she said her car broke down. She asked me to send her home but I was already late for you. I brought her there to ask Luhan to send her home but she..."

"She kissed you and you gladly kiss her back! Oh Kris pls stop your.."

Kris spin Ahra's body to make her face him. He look at her into her eyes with a firm look.

"I didn't kiss her back I swear!! She kissed me. I swear to you that I have no more feelings to her. High school was the last time. I swear to you Wu Ahra. Please. I dont wanna loose you." He said in a sad voice. He is sincere at that time and wish Ahra could feel his sincerity.

 

 

 

*

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter