Six.

Kris The Great and Powerful, Ugly Ahra.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hello subscribers and commenters and voters. Thankyou for your hardwork! Keep on going! ^^ 

 

“Ahraaaaaaaaaaa I am back!” Kris runs into the house while dropping everything on his trail while looking for Ahra.

“Ahra where are you?! Ahra!”

“Here Kris. My room!” Ahra shouted only to make sure Kris know where is she.

Ahra was in her room putting some medicine and handiplast to her nose. She knew, Kris probably has something to ask or to tell her from the way Kris was calling her.

“Ahra!” Kris busted in Ahra’s bedroom and found her on her bed.

“Yes Kris?”

“Guess what?” Kris sat on Ahra’s bed facing her.

“What?” Ahra simply replied. 

Honestly, she couldn't care less but she don’t wanna be rude knowing that Kris is a type of person that cant keep his mouth sealed. He has always share with Ahra about his day and she had always be loyal listener. But he never even once asked about Ahra.

“Hyorin! She agreed to go out with me!” Kris excitedly said.

“R—really?” Ahra doesn’t know why but when Kris said that she feel something's striking in her.

“Yes. After leaving the basketball in the evening, I walk her home and I asked her. And she agreed!” Kris smiles.

“So now you guys are officially a couple?”

“Hmmm..” Kris was thinking for awhile. “She didn’t exactly said that we are boyfriend-girlfriend but she did say that we could go out together anytime. Just the both of us. She said it is not like a date but something like a day that we will spend together without anyone else.” Kris hardly explained.

Ahra furrowed her eyebrows. She feels that it is so complicated how Hyorin treat Kris. Kris, I think she’s just using you for her own sake. Why cant you see, Kris?

“Ohh. Okay. Glad to hear that.” Ahra said while getting off of the bed to keep her medicine.

“But Ahra…” Kris said in his low voice.

“What Kris? I am sleepy. I want to sleep now.” Ahra gets on the bed and pulls out her blanket.

“Ahra, she said that she like guy that can cook..”

“Okay.”

“But I cant cook. So I was thinking that if youuuu…”

“No Wu Yifan!” Ahra quickly opposed before Kris could finished his sentence. She knew what is on his mind.

“Ahra pleaseeeee.” Kris begged.

“Nooooooo~ You are the one who wanted to date Hyorin not me. So cook yourself!”

“Ahra.. it's just kimbap. A simple kimbap for tomorrow and I will do the house chores for the whole week.”

“No. Because I know you wont do the chores.”

“I promised.”

“No!”

“Oh, I bet if Suho ever ask for your help, you will help him unconditionally but me? You keep on refusing for a thousand times Wu Ahra!” Kris crossed his arms.

Ahra widened her eyes. Why did Kris suddenly bring out Suho in their conversation?

“So what? He is a nice friend to me. Of course I will help him anytime.” Ahra crossed her arms too.

“Ahra! I am the only friend you have. You cant say that!” Kris hops of the bed and stands in front of Ahra.

Ahra boiled up. “Friend?! A friend that only talk to me when we are at home? Yes, luckily we are living under the same roof because we are married. What if we are not? I bet you will never talk to me!” Ahra stands on her bed.

“Luckily you remembered that! WE ARE MARRIED.” Kris highlighted the words. “Yes, I told you not to talk to me at school but that is just for our own sake. How can you smile so wide in front of Suho and never give me even a single smile for me at all when we are at home?”

Our own sake or your own sake Kris

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter