Thirty-Four.

Kris The Great and Powerful, Ugly Ahra.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-YES! DOUBLE UPDATE!!! ENJOY!

 

 

“Aish.. this boys. They never change, arent they? Look at them, they eat and just leave up the mess here.” Suho mutters when he is busy cleaning up the living room.

 

“Hyung.. you should know us the best!” Kyungsoo chuckles while cleaning up too.

 

“Ahh~ It's a party We should have fun first. We will clean up later on.” Baekhyun said while trying to ride the bicycle that Kevin just got as his birthday present.

 

There they are. They were eating everything after Kevin have seen all his birthday presents and after they had finished, all of them went to the backyard and play with Kevin leaving Ahra, Suho, Chen and Kyungsoo behind to clean up the living room and the kitchen. Ahra felt lucky enough when Suho, Kyungsoo and Chen decided to help her. Meanwhile, out of all of the people, there was Kris on the couch at the living room with his laptop on his lap not caring either to play with the rest or even helping Ahra. Of course helping Ahra with the chores is far from his mind. He is busy doing something on his laptop which Ahra thinks he probably have work to be settled.

 

“Are there anything else left to be washed, hyung?” Chen appeared from the kitchen and asked Suho.

 

At the moment, Ahra followed behind Chen a few minutes later to help Kyungsoo and Suho in the living room but she stumbled back when suddenly Baekhyun crossed in front of her riding the small bicycle that was supposed to be Kevin's.

 

“Baekhyun! Stop cycling in the house! Besides, the bicycle wont fit you!” She shouted to Baekhyun who is cycling in front of the house.

 

“Ahra it's fun! Come try!” Baekhyun said while keep on cycling hard the small bicycle.

 

“Baekhyun! Go play outside!” Chen said to him.

 

“Kris hyung! Let's play outside with Kevin and others! It's party time why are you still on your laptop?!” Baekhyun said when he reached to Kris.

 

“I have work to do Baekhyun.” Kris said while typing something.

 

“Aish. You are so boring.” Baekhyun scoofed.

 

“Guyssssssssss!” Lay suddenly enters the living room with others.

 

“Mommy!! I have fun! But I am so tired now.” Kevin sighed and leaned to Ahra side.

 

“Lets play Truth or Dare!” Xiumin said.

 

“Guys, I dont think so. Besides, Kevin is already tired.” Ahra said.

 

“Please Ahra... Kevin, you wanna play too, right?” Kai asked Kevin.

 

Kevin nodded agreeing. “Uncle Luhan explained to me about this game, Mommy. It seems fun!”

 

“Besides, it has been a long time since we didn't gather like this together. Pleaseeee Ahra? Pleaseeeee Kris hyung?” Chanyeol begged.

 

They somehow managed to convince Kris to play the game. All of them gathered around the living room like last time after cleaning all the messed. Cleaning get easier and faster when all of them lend a hand as they want to play the game sooner. Sehun somehow succeeded to put Ahra and Kris sit next together. Ahra tried to make Kevin to sit in between them but Kevin refused to do so when he is too absorbed in having a conversation with Suho about Ben 10.

 

They started the game as usual with spinning the bottle and Xiumin is the first victim. They keep asking when Xiumin is going to find a girl since he is the oldest in the group. They keep ask him to get married and such and finally when Xiumin threatened them, all of them continue with the game and it keep spinning around each other. Ahra just joined them laughing without any further words. Sitting next to Kris gives

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter