Fifty-Four.

Kris The Great and Powerful, Ugly Ahra.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4 months later.

 

"Kevin, come here. Let's eat your breakfast." Kris call out from the kitchen. But there wasn't any respond from Kevin.

He know Kevin still in the living room. Kris walk out from the kitchen to find Kevin only to find he was on the couch with his drawing book and his crayons. He had his iPad next to him and he was lik ereferring something to the iPad and draw it on his drawing book. Kevin look so focused doing that. /sorry i have just to insert this cute gif/ 

"Kevin.. what are you doing?" Kris said as he approach Kevin closer.

"Daddy, look!" Kevin lifted his drawing book and show it to Kris. "This is a picture of Mommy and me when we went to the playground. I am trying to draw this and send this to Mommy."

Kris take a look the picture that Kevin reffered. It was Ahra's picture. She smiles so bright in that picture. She look so happy.

"I want to tell her that I miss her so much. I will pass this letter to my teacher. I will ask her help to send this to Mommy. Maybe she knows where is Mommy." Kevin said while his hands still busy drawing.

Kris look around his house and end up staring at a picture on the wall. His wedding picture with Ahra. It has been 4 months he has been avoiding to look at that picture. It hurts him. He remember the day when she was  leaving him again for the second time. It feels hurt as much as it hurts when she left for the first time when she was pregnant to Kevin. He blamehimself for having zero courage to stopped her. He was peeking on her from his window. He saw how Kevin was crying and begging her to stay. But she did not even take a glance to turn around. He was crying hard that day. The night before, he begged for her forgiveness and tried to explain to her about the situation but she seems so mad and dissapointed on what she saw. He couldn't do anything at all when she decided to leave him.

 

"Kevin, you have to listen to Daddy well okay? Don't skip your meal. I love you." Ahra quickly gives Kevin a quick peck on his cheeks and turn away.

"Mommy.. Where are you going? Why are you leaving me? Don't leave... I'll be a good boy. I will listen to you. Mommy I promise..." Kevin tugged on Ahra's shirt.

Kris saw that from his room. He heard how Kevin begged for Ahra to stay. He wanted to beg her too but she just won't listen. Kris never thought that he would feel like this again after so many years. Ahra once left him and it hurts. But this time after the feelings that he have develops more to Ahra, it was more heart breaking to him.

"Bye Kevin. I love you." Ahra said without looking at Kevin and get in the car quickly. She promised herself she wont turn back.

"Mommy! Don't go!!" Kevin cried so hard.

But the car start moving. Kevin started to panisked and runs after the car but Kyungsoo managed to stopped him. He struggle to get away from Kyungsoo while crying so hard. Kevin managed to escape from Kyungsoo and run inside the house to get Kris.

"Daddy! Daddy!"Kevin kneeled down next to Kris. "Please, please stop Mommy from leaving us! Daddy please! I can't live without her!"

Kris was on the floor inside his room couldn't hold his tears either. He did not respond to Kevin and keep his silence.

"Daddy! Please help me! Please stop Mommy!" Kevin begged Kris all he can.

"Kevin..." Kris slowly pulled Kevin into his embrace.

"Daddy.." Kevin said still crying.

"Kevin..I'm sorry.." Kris said helplesslyl.

"Yah Kris Wu!!" Suho bang into the door and get into the room and walk straight to Kris.. "You should have stopped her!" Suho grab his collar forgetting that Kevin was there.

"Don't hurt my Daddy pleaseee." Kevin tried to pull Suho away from Kris.

"Hyung! Stop it!" Kai tried to stop Suho from behind.

"Not in front of Kevin, hyung!" Chen said while holding Kevin who is still crying hard.

"I'm sorry.." Kris said helplessly as tears fall down on his face.

 

Kris quickly wiped the tears that almost dropped on his face before Kevin could see it. He feel that he cannot cry in front of Kevin anymore.

"Kevin, l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter