Thirty-Six.

Kris The Great and Powerful, Ugly Ahra.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho looks at his phone screen for the nth times. He still hesitates to press the call button, he is still unsure whether it is a good idea or not. He then looks at Xiumin and Luhan's annoyed face. Luhan gives him a death glare and mouthed him to quickly call but then he still hesitates. Xiumin finally got annoyed and snatched his phone and quickly pressed the call button and puts it on loud speaker. The ringing tone does not last a few seconds before they all can hear her voice through the phone.

 

“Hello, Suho?”

 

“Ahra.. hi, how are you?” Suho said which earns glares from both Luhan and Xiumin since that was not the thing he supposed to say.

 

Ahra chuckles a bit. “I am fine. We just met, didn't we?”

 

Suho replied Ahra with an awkward laugh. “Uhmm, Ahra! Actually, you know, there will be a business function that I need to attend this Saturday. So I was thinking if you could be my ?”

 

“What function?” Ahra asks.

 

“Oh, Kris didnt tell you? I thought he had already told you since he is going to be there too. There will be a bussiness function more of a social gathering for the CEO and such for most of the big companies all around Seoul. My new CEO invited me to go but I'm not really these kind of things. You know, function like this is usually boring. So I'm thinking of taking you as my partner. Luhan and Xiumin are going to be there too but you know them, they would definitely leave me alone to flirt with some hot girls.” Suho said.

 

Xiumin and Luhan quickly mouthed 'you are going to die after this' to him.

 

Ahra chuckles listening to Suho's statement about Luhan and Xiumin. But then she sighed. “But Suho.. I am sorry, I dont think I can go. You said Kris is going to be there too, right? So there will be no one to accompany Kevin at home. And to think that I don't even have a proper dress.”

 

“Oh Ahra.. don't worry about that. The other boys can babysit Kevin for a few hours. And dress? Don't worry, I'll take care of everything. Please, Ahra? Please help this friend of yours?” Suho begged.

 

 

*

 

 

“Hey, is that Ahra?” Luhan whispered to Xiumin as he sees Suho entering the hall with a girl.

 

“Of course dude! Damn, she is.. drop dead gorgeous..She looks so amazing.” Xiumin said dropping his jaw.

 

“The dress we picked for her totally suits her. Seriously she looks so hot.” Luhan said.

 

Ahra steps into the hall with a dress that Exo has prepared for her. She braided her hair and put some light make up. At first Exo insisted to hire a professional hairdresser, stylist and such but Ahra strongly opposed them as she does not want to overdo everything because she doesnt want any attention on her. She wanted to stay normal so she decided to do all the make up and hairstyling by herself. But even when she was doing everything mediocrely herself, she still shines brightly when she walks in as she caught most of the guys attention in the hall.

 

 

“Man, if I dont know who she is, I'll be damn jealous to Suho. Ahra looks like a goddess!” Xiumin cant keep his eyes over Ahra who walks in the hall with Suho.

 

Both Ahra and Suho are walking towards their direction after greeting some people but still, both Xiumin and luhan cant take their eyes off Ahra.

 

“Dude, look at all those guys who're staring her up and down. They are checking her out!” Luhan said as he looks around.

 

“Dude, look at Kris' shocked face.” Xiumin laughs when he noticed Kris' expression when he sees Ahra walking in with Suho. Of course Kris had no idea about Ahra coming here tonight.

 

“He is a Momo after all. Who asked him to not appreciate his damn gorgeous wife.” Luhan said while fixing his tie as Ahra and Suho is coming nearer.

 

“Hi, Suho. Who is this beautiful princess you brought with you?” Luhan said to Suho while spreading forward his one arm to Ahra.

 

“Oh, Luhan please. I am not buying that.” Ahra chuckles knowing that Luhan is teasing.

 

“Please, may I know your name, angel? I am Luhan.” He said and grabbed one of Ahra's hand and planted a kiss on the back of Ahra's hand.

 

“Luhan please. Your pick up lines never work on me, and give me back my hand now.” Ahra said pulling her hand from Luhan.

 

“We are not joking Ahra, You seriously look so pretty. Aishh, I should bring you here instead of Suho.” Xiumin complains.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter