Thirty-Three.

Kris The Great and Powerful, Ugly Ahra.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-first of all, i am so sorry. i know i promised but i am late. i am so busy with life and also with Exo's comeback to be added into the list. haha.

-so i have a small gift for you guys as i am late. check it out after done reading this. :D

 

 

Ahra is very busy at the moment, she is using both her left and right hand to cook. Her right hand is checking the rice, while her left hand is busy stirring the soup. She feels like this is the real big day in her life. It is the night of Kevin's birthday and they are having small party inside the house with all Exo members. Lay and Kyungsoo are being the most obedient and helpful person in the kitchen. They came earlier than the other members just to help Ahra. Ahra feels so glad with their help. Lay is decorating the cake while Kyungsoo is preparing the side dishes.

 

“Kyungsoo, how does this seaweed soup taste?” Ahra blew the soup before letting Kyungsoo taste.

 

“Okay! Delicious!” Kyungsoo put a thumb up before continuing his work.

 

“Lay, what about the cake?” Ahra asked without looking at Lay because she is busy looking for something in the refrigerator.

 

“Just a little bit of a last touch up, Ahra!” Lay replied.

 

“Ahh! They are here already!” Kyungsoo said when he heard noises coming from the living room. When did Exo had ever entered the house peacefully anyways.

 

“Ahra, the drinks?” Lay asked.

 

“Oh! I almost forgot. Can you do it Lay?” Ahra snapped.

 

“Of course. Keep calm and trust Lay!”

 

Meanwhile in the living room, Exo has already filled the room with big wrapped boxes which they brought along with them. The house turned into a battle field for awhile when they don't know where to put what they had brought with them. Luckily Suho is with them so he managed to organize them properly.

 

“Xiumin, you brought the things I ordered?” Kris whispered to Xiumin in the corner.

 

“Of course. What do you think the big box in your living room then.” Xiumin pointed.

 

“Great. I hope he will like it.” Kris said feeling nervous.

 

“Dude. He will love it. Trust me.” Xiumin said assuring Kris.

 

On the other side of the living room, Kevin can't hide his excitement when he sees all the presents that he knows are all for him.

 

“Woah! Uncle Chen! What is in this big box?!” Kevin said while jumping and pointing at a box that Chen was about to arrange.

 

“Kevin, I can't tell you now. You can only see it after you blow your candles!” Chen said.

 

“I can't wait!” Kevin said almost whining.
 

“No excuse!” Chen firmly said.

 

“Chen ge!”, Tao approached Chen. “Faster, Luhan ge said we should put that thing together now.”

 

“But Tao..” Chen giving signals to Tao about Kevin who is still watching over them.

 

“Oh! Uhm, Kevin.. promise me you won't peek in to your back yard or... or...” Tao is searching for excuses.

 

“Or you will not get any birthday present in future.” Chen snapped!

 

“Okay! I can't wait!” Kevin excitedly said.

 

“Now go to Mommy.” Tao said to him which makes Kevin immediately turn and run to the kitchen.

 

“Mommy! Mommy! Did you see that? Uncles brought many presents in biggggggg boxes!” Kevin tried to emphasizes the 'big' word with his hands action.

 

“Really?! Wow. That's great for you!” Ahra said while still busy arranging food in the plates. “Now, can you please wait outside the kitchen while we preparing this?”

 

“Everyone is chasing me away~” Kevin pouted when he heard Ahra told him that.

 

“Hey, what is wrong Kevin?” Suho, who just came in to the kitchen, noticed Kevin's pouting face.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter