Fifty-Three.

Kris The Great and Powerful, Ugly Ahra.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TA-DAHHHHH! Hey! I updated another chapter! please leave your comment!:D

 

 

Ahra arrived at some place that unknown to her. Luhan, Suho and Tao brought her here without telling her the destination beforehand.She dont know where is the place but as soon as she get off from the car, her mind was blown away. It was a beautiful and breathtaking gardens. There were a few post lamp that light up the brick walkway to the middle of the garden which she can see there was a nice dinner table already set up with candlelight and flowers. Near the table was a beautiful fountain with lights. Not forgetting that there is a piano at one corner of the garden. It was pretty and amazing to Ahra. There was a arche gateway decorated with flowers. Chanyeol and Baekhyun stand there full with tuxedo waiting for Ahra to reached them with smiles forming on their face.

"Good evening madam, let me take you to your seat." Chanyeol bows a little while leading Ahra to her seat.

"Have a seat madam." Baekhyun pulls out the chair for Ahra.

"Oh please stop both of you." Ahra said feeling funny looking at Chanyeol and Baekhyun acting this way.

"We've been paid to do this so enjoy!" Chanyeol said.

"Who paid you guys?" Ahra asked bluntly. 

"Well, your husband of course." Baekhyun said with a smirk.

Ahra just let out a small chuckles. "Where is he by the way?" She asked.

"He is on his way. Be patient. I know you are all excited!" Chanyeol teased.

"Yah!" Ahra hit Chanyeol's hand as she is feeling shy.

Ahra suddenly see Lay walking into the gardens. Lay greeted her and he walks to the piano. Lay started to play the piano. Baekhyun whispers to Ahra that this song was composed by Lay specially for Ahra and Kris. Ahra was surprised. She look at Lay who is smiling at her while playing the piano. She mouthed 'Thank You' to Lay and his smile just getting wider.

It has been an hour. Ahra keep on waiting. At first, Chanyeol and Baekhyun keep on making lame jokes as they wanted to entertained Ahra. Ahra keep on laughing at their jokes at the beginning but later when she saw Luhan and Suho were like talking about something and keep on busy with their handphones, she knows something is not right. She know they tried to called Kris. Even Kyungsoo and Xiumin who're incharged in serving the dinner, came out after seeing the situation seems not right. But they pretended like nothing happeed and keep on talking to Ahra like it was nothing.

Kyungsoo serve the appetizer for Ahra thinking that she might be hungry after waiting for Kris. "Ahra, eat this first."

"No Kyungsoo. I am g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter