Fifty-One.

Kris The Great and Powerful, Ugly Ahra.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Ahra came out from the kitchen with apron still on her and approached Kris who is on the couch doing something on his laptop. "Kris.. Are you still busy? It's about time to fetch Kevin from school."

 

"Oh." Kris look at his watch on his wrist. "I almost forgot. Too many works. I am sorry Ahra." He put aside his laptop.

 

"If you have too many works," Ahra stared to nag. "Why don't you go to the office to settle all of that? Why did you--"

 

Kris stopped Ahra by grabbing her wrist and make her sit on his lap. He hugged her waist tightly. "Oh come on honey.. you know I don't wanna be apart from you even a second." He put his chin on her shoulder.

 

"Too cheesy Kris." Ahra said making faces. "Well, I've heard you told Luhan over the phone that you're too lazy to get off the bed to go to the office this morning."

 

It is true that Kris have called Luhan this morning telling tha he won't be going to the office today and he told Luhan to email him every important things related to his work. He is not feeling well actually. He just giving Luhan an excuse by saying he is lazy to get off from the bed because he don't want Luhan to tell other members that he is not feeling well.

 

"Oops. my bad." Kris chuckles. "Actually I don't feel very well this morning. I woke up at 5 am having a slight headache and end up vomitted in the toilet."

 

"Really?" Ahra look at Kris seriously. "Why didn't you wake me up at that time?! Are you still feeling not well?" Ahra worriedly touch Kris' forehead to check on his temperature. "Did you eat something wrong? Do you need to go to the hospital? I should call Suho to take you to the hospital." She sounds really worried.

 

"Ahra.. Ahra.. " Kris grabbed Ahra's hands that were wandering around his face. "Thank you for your concern, love. I already took some medicine. I am okay now. Don't worry."

 

"Are you really sure?" Ahra asked seriously while getting up from Kris' lap.

 

"Yes my love." Kris said firmly to make Ahra trust him. "Now, I think I should be going to fetch Kevin. I don't want to see any pouts on our son face later on if I'm late."

 

"Okay. Take care."

 

Kris gives Ahra a smile. He pulled her waist closer to him and planted a kiss on her forehead. "Bye, I love you." 

 

Ahra send off Kris with a smile. She then went back to the kitchen to prepare the table for lunch. She can't help but feeling worried about Kris. She have been having a slight headache too recently. She wonders if she have been cooking something wrong lately. She don't want Kris or Kevin too fall sick. Her family health matters a lot to her.

 

It have been a few months since their holiday at the beach. Ahra and Kris have been trying to live like a normal loving family. Kris has been much responsible than before. Ahra can feel how happy Kevin is these days. Kris never forget to say how much he loves Ahra every day, every night, everytime. He would call Ahra out of blue when he is at the office just to tell Ahra that he loves her. But Ahra never once said anything back to him. Kris don't want to give up anything yet because he believes in his friends' word that Ahra actually love him from the start. He knows and he is sure that Ahra love him too. He is sure the time will come when one day Ahra will say the three magical words to him. As for now, he decided to patiently wait for her to open up her heart to say those words to him.

 

Ahra was preparing the table when she suddenly feel her head is aching again. She sit down for awhile on the chair at the dining table. She take a deep breath. Suddenly, the bell rings. She quickly pretend that she is okay thinking that Kris is already home with Kevin although she thought that Kris arrived home too fast than usual.

 

Ahra rushed and open the door only to find a big surprised to her which she never imagined these days.

 

"Kris, you're ba-- Hyorin?" Ahra rolled her eyes.

 

"Hi . Miss me?" Hyorin smirk at the front o the door.

 

"What are you doing here?"

 

"You are not going to invite me in? What a ." She scoofed. "I've heard you have been living a happy family with Kris? How does it feel to live a happy life after stealing somebody else happiness?"

 

"What do you want Hyorin?" Ahr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter