Twelve.

Kris The Great and Powerful, Ugly Ahra.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
sorrrrryyyy. i updated and then i realized i forgot to put the last part so i hide this chapter until i fully edited it back. sorry. will double update today for you guys. wait another few hours okay? :)

 

Exo M were sitting on the bench talking like they always did before the class start. Luhan and Xiumin were making jokes while Lay and Tao keep on laughing at their jokes. Chen always be their loyal listener. While Kris was just sitting there and he was like in his own world. Many things played in his mind. He didn’t even bother whatever Luhan or Xiumin were talking instead anyone that look at them will realized that only Kris body are with Exo M while his mind and soul are flying somewhere else.

“Hyung. Do you have problems?” Chen concerned.

Kris didn’t even budge when Chen speak to him. He actually didn’t listened at all. Chen push Kris’ shoulder a bit and Kris look like he is back to reality. He shrugged at Chen and ask Chen why.

“You are so quiet since you arrived school. Is there anything wrong happened to you?” Chen asked again.

Wrong? Everything Chen! Everything seems so wrong!

 

*FLASHBACK*

“Ahra! Let’s walk to school together today!” Kris was excited but the response he received from Ahra changed his expression.

“Ahra, don’t ignore me. I hate it when you pretend like you didn’t hear me and refused to talk to me.” Kris sounds sad.

But Ahra keep on tying her shoelace ignoring Kris.

“Ahra!” Kris squat down to Ahra leven and lift up her chin.

Ahra immediately pushed Kris’ hand away. “What?!”

“Let’s walk to school together? We haven’t walk together for years!”

Ahra look at Kris and sarcastically chuckles. “Don’t you afraid that people will find out that we are married? Besides, it is embarrassing to walk with someone ugly as me, so you better keep your pride.”

“Ahra please let’s just start it again? Why would I feel embarrassed walking with you? And I don’t think people will find out we are married by just walking together to school.”

Aha! Now you finally have your brain Momo? But sorry no thanks!

“Yeah~ why would you feel embarrassed walking with me now right? Because I have no glasses and braces on me. What if I am back to the old me? I bet you will leave me first. Sorry Kris, I am not interested at any games you’re playing now.”

“I was just trying to be nice and you are accusing me! Fine Ahra! Fine!”

With that Kris left Ahra inside the house and slammed the door hard. He feel so angry. He was just trying to be nice to Ahra. He was just trying to build the friendship back with Ahra but Ahra rejected him by saying nonsense thing to him. He was pissed off but he managed to calm himself in front of Exo M when he meet them on the way to school.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

“Oh my God, guys! Guys!” Luhan was so loud.

Luhan stopped everyone from talking and he snapped Kris back to reality too. All Exo M’s focused on him. But Luhan focus was not on his friend instead he was looking at one direction. He didn’t even blinking looking at direction.

“What are you looking at Luhan?” Lay asked.

“Look at that pretty girl! I never seen her before?” Xiumin pointed.

“Exactly! Sorry Kris, she is much prettier than your Hyorin.” Luhan cant take his eyes of that girl.

“Luhan, don’t you think she has a y figure too?” Xiumin said to Luhan.

“Ohh yes. So y. Look at her curves.” Luhan eyeing that girl up and down.

Kris has no interest at whatever Luhan or Xiumin were discussing. He didn’t even look at the direction they were pointing but he still busy fighting with his own thoughts. Thinking what should he do with Ahra.

“Hyung! Go try her!” Tao said.

“Of course. She’s coming near! Look and see guys.” Luhan fixed his hair a bit before standing cooly.

The girl was walking alone and finally walk in front of them, Luhan immediately walk s bit fast to stop her.

“Hi pretty girl! Are you new here? Need help?” Luhan raised his eyebrows.

What the—What is wrong with this Luhan? Is he crazy?

“Woah, Luhan, she is much prettier from this close distance!” Xiumin excite. “Hi. I am Xiumin.” Xiumin offers a handshake.

What is wrong with these Momos acting so weird?!

“Xiumin, me first okay? Back off.” Luhan pushed Xiumin’s hand away.  “I am Luhan. What is your name?” Luhan offers his handshake.

Chen slowly stand next to Luhan in front of that girl. He examine the girl’s face and smirked.

“You are Ahra, right?!” Chen said.

Woah! Chen, out of these momos, you are indeed the best! Ahra keep her smile to herself thinking that Chen was the first person in school to recognize her. Other student has been staring at her weirdly since she enters the school.

Hearing that name making Kris immediately lifted up his face and turn to the direction but he cant clearly see because Xiumin, Luhan and Chen blocked his sight.

“Seriously Ahra? Yoo Ahra?” Tao comes closer too.  “Where is your glasses? Where is your braces?” He shoot Ahra’s with questions.

“Woah. I don’t know you are this pretty before.” Lay joined the others surrounding Ahra too as he feel too amazed.

“Ahra, you wear contact lens now?” Chen asked Ahra.

“Yes.” Ahra said and nodded at Chen with a smile.

She only feels like talking to Chen among other members of Exo M.

“Your braces?” Chen pointed at his teeth.

“I removed it too.” Ahra answered Chen.

“Oh is it okay to removed it?” Chen asked.

“The dentist said it was actually fine long ago. It just me who hasn’t get the courage to remove it.” Ahra slightly let out an awkward chuckles.

Chen just nodded showing that he understand. His small conversation with Ahra making Exo M look at him weirdly and unbelievable that Ahra can simply talk to him and not them while Kris? Kris feels burning inside when he realized that his friends were checking out on Ahra just now. He don’t know why he feels like that but he decided to keep his anger.

Luhan and Xiumin were talking about Ahra’s body just now. What the . They always being so ert! And Ahra. Why she keep talking to them? She should stay away from them especially Luhan and Xiumin. Those flirts! Ugh.

“Come join us Ahra.” Xiumin invited Ahra.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter