Four.

Kris The Great and Powerful, Ugly Ahra.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Sit here! Sit here!” Baekhyun pulls Ahra to sit next to him at the café table.

“Noona help me with this question? I asked hyung but he keep telling me jokes.” Sehun pouted. SEHUN. POUTED. Damn cute.

“Oh okay.” Ahra said and examines the Mathematics question.

“Ohh it is like this.” Ahra starts writing down the formula for Sehun.

“Okay, let me do it first then you check okay?” Sehun looks at Ahra with puppy eyes.

“Okay.” Ahra smiles showing her braces.

“Guys. Why does everyone staring at us weirdly?” Kai asked everyone around the table.

Ahra who was focusing on Sehun lifted up her face and look around. Yes, people were staring at them like they did something terribly wrong.

“Maybe it was me? I shouldn’t have mingled around you guys often. People look you guys so badly because of me.” Ahra feel guilty.

“What are you crapping, Ahra?” Suho frowned.

“Err.. maybe I should go?” Ahra wanted to stand up.

“Sit or I bedazzled your braces.” Chanyeol threatened.

Ahra rolled her eyes in shocked. Everyone else was making jokes about how ugly her braces are and Chanyeol just said he wanna bedazzle her braces.

“Sorry.. Am I too harsh?” Chanyeol looks so guilty after seeing stunnned Ahra.

“No.. But..” Ahra paused.

All the six pair of eyes on her waiting for her to continue.

“Should I really get these bedazzled?” She showed her braces.

All six of them laugh so hard hearing her said that. Ahra was laughing too. They are really enjoying their time at the moment until the usual screams and squeals started.

“Ugh. I am bored with that thing already.” Kai said.

Meanwhile Exo M didn’t really focus on the girls that were screaming their name like crazy. They walk like they own everything on Earth with the stupidest grins and smirks on their face.

“Hey guys, hold up. It’s Hyorin.” Kris stopped his friends.

Kris fixed his hair and cleared his throat. He walks closer to Hyorin and her friends' direction. The rest of Exo M followed behind Kris.

“Hi Hyorin.” Kris gives a smile which he thinks make him look y.

“Ohh hi Kris.” Hyorin said while playing with her hair.

“You girls wanna join us for lunch?” Kris invited them.

“Sure. But Kris, we’ve been looking for seats for ten minutes but there are no empty seats here, you know.” Hyorin whines to Kris.

“Really? You girls wait here because I am pretty sure no one will ever took Exo M’s seats in this café.” Kris smirked showing off.

He and Exo M walks and searched their usual seats. They stopped and starts staring with revolted look on their face when they saw the people who took their seats. Kris was surprised to see Ahra around those guys. Well he knew Ahra is close with one of their classmates which he see in that group too but he never knew that Ahra got herself the new students as her friends. Does she realize what she is doing? They are boys and she is the only girl? And to Kris Ahra shouldn’t mingle around them. Kris sends them a glare but they act like nothing happened and keep on what were they doing.

“So, you guys are new and I bet you don’t know? This is our seat.” Kris said cockily.

“Baekhyun, I think we should go?”

Ahra whispered to Baekhyun’s ear when she saw Kris and the whole Exo M are glaring at them. Now she realized how stupid she is. She should have caught on why people were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter