Fourty-Two

Kris The Great and Powerful, Ugly Ahra.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kris rubbed his eyes and turned to look around at his surrounding. Empty. As far as he remember he was sleeping next to Kevin and Ahra last night but there is no presence of Ahra or Kevin in the room at the moment. Kris suddenly remembered the small talks he had with Kevin last night. He doesn't know why but after all these years, he can finally sleep peacefully. Maybe because he had opened up a bit of what he feels all this time to Kevin. It might sounds funny because how can a father had a heart to heart talks with his 5 years old son but to Kris, he feels like a tiny heavy feelings he always had, had been released out of his mind. Kris thanked God for giving him Kevin. Although he know, Ahra wont probably know everything he feels, but atleast he had everything out.

 

Kris strecthed his back before rubbing his eyes again. He yawned and sat on the bed. Kris reached for his handphone on the nightstand and checks for any notifications. He then look at the time. It's alread 10.30 in the morning. He look around groggily. He can hear noises from the downstairs. Kris then smiled to himself when he heard Kevin's loud laughter. He woke up so early, probably playing with Exo. Kris realized that recently he loves to hear Kevin' laughter. He promised himself so he won't make Kevin cry like last time. It hurts him too when he saw vulberable Kevin at that time.

 

While having a lot of thoughts to himself on the bed, Kris suddenly heard a click. He looked around. Not from the bedroom door but it is from the bathroom. Kris looks straight at the direction. Ahra comes out from the bathoom with only a towel wrapped around her body. Ahra doesnt even take a glance at Kris' direction. Her hair is still wet and water is dripping on her body. Her wet hair..her exposed skins and her exposed thighs, her long legs... Kris stares her head to toe as she still didn't notice that Kris is already awake. Kris gulped down his throat.

 

Is she trying to seduce me this early morning or....?

 

Ahra tip toed to her closet thinking that she might awake Kris. She dares to come out from the bathroom with only a towel because she knows Kris probably is still sleeping but what she doesn't know is Kris is actually staring each of her movement.  She takes out her clothes from the closet without knowing that Kris was stunned at her back figure. Ahra bends down a little to take out her lingeries from the drawer. Blood rushes inside Kris and he doesn't know why suddenly his heart beats so fast. He grips on the bedsheet tightly. When Ahra is done picking out her outfit of the day, she turns her heels around but her towel accidentally slipped. She just rolled her eyes at Kris who is on the bed looking at her up and down with his eyes wide open. Ahra looks at herself up and down too.

 

“Arggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!” Ahra screams her lungs out.

 

“Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!” Kris screamed along too.

 

“ert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Ahra throws the clothes in her hand. Some pieces hits Kris and some drops on the floor.

 

“Yahhhh!!” Kris yelled when Ahra's shirt landed on his face.

 

“Arghhhhhh Wu Yifan you are damn ert! Arghhhhhhhh!” Ahra can't stop screaming. Her brain paralyzed for a few moments when she is still standing in front of Kris and did nothing but screaming.

 

“Kris!" Luhan's voice can be heard and he keeps knocking on the door.

 

"Kris! What happened?!" Xiumin can't help but keep on knocking the door too. 

 

Kris saw the door knob moving. He can feel that Luhan and Xiumin are trying to enter the room without knowing what is actually happening inside here.

 

“!” Kris cursed. He immediately jump off the bed grabbing the blanket with him and quickly covers Ahra's body. He pulls Ahra closer to him and let only his back facing the door because he know that anytime soon the door will be opened. He hugs Ahra tight in his embrace.

 

Kris was right when suddenly the door opened and half of Exo entered the room looking panicked.

 

“Why are you both screaming?!” Xiumin asked intensely.

 

"Is something happened?!" Luhan added intensely too.

 

“Wuuuuuhooooo~ Look at them both!” Tao was excited when he saw clothes were all on the floor. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter