Fifity-Eight

Kris The Great and Powerful, Ugly Ahra.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you guys doing here?" Ahra widened her eyes as she see a group of people in front of her house. She was preparing to cook dinner when she hear the door bells. Since Kris was showering Kevin in the bathroom.

"Noona! Congratulations! I can't wait for your new baby!" Kai and Sehun both said stimultaneously while walking into the house without waiting for Ahra to invite them in. The others just follow behind both of the maknaes.

"Will it be a boy or a girl?" Chen asked while looking at Ahra's belly.

"You are going to name her Kristina Wu right, Ahra?!" Tao almost shouted because he was too excited.

"Ahra just sit back and rest! I am going to do all the cookings with Lay hyung!" Kyungsoo lead Ahra to the couch and make her sit there.

"Yeah! We are going to cook something delicious and healthy for you and the baby!" Lay said with a wide smile.

Ahra was blur for a moment. She couldn't gather all of her thoughts. She feel like she was being ambushed. She lost her talking ability somewhere just now. She just don't know what to say or what to think. Kris and Kevin walks out from the room. Kevin was so excited to see all the Exo members and Kris was just shocked, He didn't know anything about Exo coming to Vancouver. None of them told him.

"Kevin! I miss you! Did you miss me?" Chanyeol hug Kevin as soon as he saw Kevin.

"Hi Kris! How was your progress?! Are you guys doing good?!" Luhan asked Kris eagerly.

"OMG hyung look!" Sehun was pointing at the window. "We can have a perfect view of Vancouver from Ahra's apartment here by the window!"

"Ahra, how are you?" Suho sit next to Ahra since he just got a chance to actually talk to her.

"Ahra where is the--" Lay appeared from the kitchen trying to ask Ahra about her kitchen utensils but he was stopped by Ahra's screaming.

"Guys!" Ahra shouted.

Everyone in that house stop for amoment and look at Ahra. They were shocked. So does Kevin and Kris.

"What are you guys doing here?!" She said while looking at everyone.

"We're visitting you and your family.. of course." Baekhyun answered.

"What family?!" Ahra stares at them.

"You, your upcoming baby, Kevin and Kris." Minseok look at Ahra unbelievable at Ahra's question.

"The only family that I have is Kevin and this baby." Ahra boldly making a statement without thinking.

"Ahra how could you--" Luhan was surprised with Ahra's respond.

"No Luhan." Ahra cuts Luhan immediately. "How could you, Xiumin and Suho? I trusted you guys and how could you guys easily told him that I am here, huh?"

Baekhyun, Chen and Chanyeol noticed whatis coming and realized that Kevin shouldn't be listening to any of this quarrel immediately decided to take Kevin in to the roomso that h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter