Eighteen.

Kris The Great and Powerful, Ugly Ahra.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

so, i've changed the school drama to the school musical. hehe.

AND. i didnt realized that one of Hello Venus member actually name Yoo Ahra. But Yoo Ahra in this story is not her, okay? ;)

LASTLY, thankyou for lovely BananasForJae for editing some part of this chapter for me.  :D

 

It's the weekend when Ahra, Kris, Suho, and everyone else involved in the musical have to go to the training camp. That means Ahra hasn’t been talking to Kris for a few days. She's been ignoring Kris at home, and even at school after the incident that night. She was mad at Kris. Ahra was still mad about the kiss, but that wasn't the real reason. The real reason why she's so mad at him, is that he decided to believe all the stupid rumours instead of believing her. 'Maybe I'm not good enough for Kris after all,' Ahra thought. Kris should at least believe her since he's her friend, but Kris still chose something other than Ahra.

Kris has been trying to talk to Ahra and explain that he really is sorry for kissing her the other day because he thought Ahra was still mad at him for that. He's also trying to get Ahra’s explanation about the rumours that are still spreading throughout school, but Ahra wouldn’t give him a chance. Ahra keeps shutting herself in her room and refuses to even speak a word to Kris. Kris once thought of talking to Suho, but his pride and his ego prevented him from doing it.

They reached the camp site after 2 hours of sitting in the school bus. Ahra was with Suho, Baekhyun, and Kyungsoo, who had passed the audition for the musical as well. The list of the students that were in the musical was put out 3 days ago and Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were happy to know that they had passed and were supporting actors. Surprisingly enough, Hyorin had passed as well and had been clinging onto Kris the entire bus ride, to the point that it annoyed Lay and Luhan as well. (Lay and Luhan had also passed the audition)

“Wow. It’s a beautiful place, right Ahra?” Suho asked as they got off the bus. 

“Yes! Fresh air, too!” Ahra replied while inhaling the air. 

“Look guys! There!” Kyungsoo excitedly pointed to a lake that was not far from the campsite.

“Woahhh! I can't wait to have fun here!” Baekhyun exclaimed, with his mouth wide open.

“Ewww! What kind of place is this?! There's mosquitoes everywhere!” Hyorin shrieked not far from where Ahra, Suho, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun standing.

“Krisss..” Hyorin whined at him. “Mosquitoes are biting me.”

“Don’t worry. I brought the mosquito repellant somewhere in my backpack. I’ll give it to you later okay, Hyorin?” Kris gently said to her.

“Hyung! I feel like vomiting all of sudden!” Baekhyun yelled feeling annoyed while watching Kris and Hyorin.

Hyorin, Kris, Lay and Luhan heard, but for the first time Lay and Luhan were agreeing with EXO-K in their minds. They just kept it to themselves as Hyorin glared at Baekhyun and the others. Lay and Luhan actually started to feel annoyed whenever Hyorin was around them. She had been clinging onto Kris a lot lately, which was really out of the blue, considering that she had been playing "hard to get" until recently, which made the EXO-M boys wonder what had happened. 

“Okay guys!” Miss Han shouted, catching everyone's attention with her loud voice. 

“When you enter that building,” Miss Han pointed at a building. “The girls dorm is on the left side and the boys dorm is on the right side, but it is upstairs. Understand?”

“Yes!” They all shouted.

“Well, it’s getting dark now. You guys have time to rest for awhile and at 10 o'clock sharp, after dinner, there will be a campfire outside the building. Be on time!” Miss Han stated.

“Okay!”

“Great, everyone's dismissed.” Miss Han said, and all of the students immediately got their bags and moved to the dorms.

“Krisssss. Can you help me carry my bag? It’s heavy!” Hyorin pouted.

“Oh, okay.” 

Kris carried Hyorin’s heavy bag even though he was carrying his own things, while Hyorin freely walked by herself.

“Ahra, do you need help? I can carry your bag.” Suho offered. 

“No, thanks Suho. I am not handicapped like someone.” Ahra said.

Ahra’s words struck Hyorin when she passed by her and Suho. Hyorin felt like Ahra intentionally said that to her.

“Hey, !” Hyorin pushed Ahra, who stumbled back and almost fell on to the ground.

“Are you calling me handicapped?!” Hyorin widened her eyes in fury.

“Hyorin back off. Who are you calling , huh?” Suho stood up for Ahra.

“Suho, are you defending her because you two ed?” Hyorin smirked.

“What the ?! They never did that, okay?! You are the real !” Baekhyun couldn't contain his anger anymore.

“Aww~ come on Baekhyun. Didn't you get your turn to her yet? It’s so clear. Haha. You guys are idiots to a like her.” Hyorin sarcastically chuckled.

“Yah!” Suho almost slapped Hyorin when suddenly, Kris stopped him.

“Find the right opponent, Suho. You aren't going hit a girl like a sissy, right?” Kris mocked Suho.

“You are the one who is sissy, not Suho. Not EXO-K or anyone else here. You.” Ahra simply said without looking at Kris.

“Suho, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, let’s go. Don’t waste your time on people like them.” Ahra said while pulling Suho’s hand in front of Kris.

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo followed them as they continued to glare at Kris and Hyorin, especially. 

“Yeah! Don’t waste your time on us. Go on. Keep on ing! Haha.” Hyorin laughed like a witch.

“Yah! That girl never learns—” Suho clenched his fist.

“Suho. Just let them be, okay?” Ahra grasped Suho’s fist and calm him down while walking away.

“Hyorin, could you please stop talking about that?” Kris suddenly asked her, after Ahra and the rest had walked away.

“About what?”

“About Ahra. I don’t think Ahra would do all the things you said.” Kris answered.

“What Kris? Now you're defending her too? Didn’t you see that picture? Don’t tell me you have been fooled by her looks too?!”

“It’s not that Hyorin. It's just that..” Kris don’t know how to explain to Hyorin.

“It's just that because you're the one who spread the rumours, doesn’t mean we all have to believe in you.” Luhan said, interrupting their c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter