Back to Seoul

My Baby's (Player) Father

 

“I was looking…“ Key, who just came out from the lobby said, but when he saw Jieun’s face stained with tears, “Why are you crying? What happened?” Key asked but Jieun didn’t answer but just hugged him and cried. Baekhyun finally understood what Jieun is saying, he intends to go to her house but he stopped at the entrance of the apartment building when he saw Jieun hugging the same guy he saw at her house. 

‘Is he the reason? You have really put away your feelings for me?’

Baekhyun turned around and leaned against the wall, he put his hands into his pocket and retrieves the necklace, and looked at the necklace before dropping it to the floor. He walked to his car and drove away. Tears never stopped flowing down his face. He headed to a pub immediately when he reached Seoul. Bottles after bottles, he just drank everything until he the bartender stopped him from purchasing anymore alcohol, he staggered out of the pub, and his vision is getting very blurry; he took out his phone and called Luhan. “Jieun… She… pregnant… another guy… leave,” Baekhyun talked incoherently over the phone and Luhan couldn’t really make out what he is saying except for the word, ‘Jieun’, “Yah! Where are you? Did you drink?” Luhan asked, worried for his safety, he put on his coat and immediately head down to the pub that Baekhyun told him and saw him slumped on the street and he reeked of alcohol.

‘He’s someone who hardly gets drunk.’

Luhan helped him onto his car and drove back to his house and helped him into the house, “Damn you! Lose some weight idiot!” Luhan cursed under his breath as he threw him onto his bed. He intends to leave but when he looked around, there isn’t anyone around, he sighed and realized that his maids are having their off-day and his parents just went overseas. He sat down at the living room and called Jieun. “Did… Baekhyun –,“ before Luhan can finish his sentence, Jieun interrupted, “I don’t know how he find out that I’m at Daegu and he even appear in front of my doorstep.” Luhan rubbed his temple and said, “That’s not the point, he is drunk now, what exactly happened between you two?”

‘Drunk…’

“I was having a walk when he appeared out of nowhere and… the scan of the baby dropped out from my wallet and he picked it up and asked if I’m pregnant and I told him the truth that I’m pregnant and he started jumping into assumption that Key is the father, I felt so insulted by his comments and we somehow quarrel and he even…” Jieun paused and tears ran down her face when she recalled what Baekhyun did, “He even what?” Luhan asked sensing that, something bad might had happened, “What did he do to you! What did the bastard did to you!” Luhan asked agitatedly, “He even kissed me forcefully, I pushed him away and slapped him before walking away, but he chased after me and hugged me tightly begging me not to push him away, I’m very insulted and angry by what he did, he told him that I don’t love him anymore, that’s all.” Jieun explained.

Byun Baekhyun! You bastard!

Luhan could feel his blood boiling when he heard what he did to Jieun, he stood up, ready to walk into his room and punched him when he stopped after hearing, “Luhan… I begged you not to do anything to him, please…”

‘Pabo! You lied… You still love him even after what he did to you…’

“AH!!!” Luhan gave a frustrated shout as he punched his fist against the wall, “Luhan, are you alright? Luhan! Answer me!” Jieun shouted over the phone. Fresh blood stream down from his knuckles, it’s the second time he hurt his fist on purpose again, his wound from the first punch isn’t heal yet but he punched the second time on the same spot again, “Luhan! Luhan!” Jieun continued shouting but the line went dead a few seconds later.

“Luhan…” Jieun mumbled as she hugged her knees, she really wanted so much to rush down to where Luhan is now. “Drink some water,” Key said as he poured a glass of warm water and saw Jieun mumbling endlessly. Key placed the glass on the table and asked, “What happened? After a phone call, you started crying again,” Key asked carefully not to agitate her again. Jieun looked at Key with ‘helpless’ written all over her face, “Oppa, can you drive me to Seoul now? Please.” Jieun pleaded even till the extent of wanting to kneel in front of him but Key stopped her. “You should at least tell me what happened first,” Key explained as he tried to calm Jieun down. Key could see that something had happened as Jieun is trembling hard, “Alright, I’ll drive you to Seoul now,” Key said knowing that Jieun won’t tell him no matter how he pressed her for an answer.

The car-ride to Seoul is a quiet one, Jieun have not calm down yet, she’s still trembling, Key put one of his free hand on Jieun hand and squeeze it lightly, “Don’t worry and calm down.” Key said in a reassuring tone. They stopped at Baekhyun house after Jieun remember that Luhan told her that Baekhyun is drunk. Without waiting for Key, Jieun ran out of the car and pressed on the doorbell frantically, knocking onto the door and shouting until Key had to restrain her, the door finally open and Jieun immediately hugged Luhan, “I’m glad nothing happen to you.” Luhan looked at Key and greeted him with a small bow since Jieun is hugging him tightly now, “I’ll look after her today,” Luhan mouthed the word to Key who nodded his head before leaving. “Can you release me now, you are going to suffocate me soon,” Luhan said jokingly. Jieun released and looked at him, her eyes then traced to his bleeding fist, “Your hand!” Jieun exclaimed; she then went to look high and low for the first-aid kit.

Luhan looked at Jieun, he had tried many ways to suppress his feelings for Jieun but each time, she just had to appear and ruined it. He walked over and just pulled her into his hug, picking a handful of her hair to smell it, “Lu-Luhan…” Jieun called out. Luhan released the hug as Jieun blinked her eyes twice and looked at him, “Just go out and sit, I’ll look for the first-aid kit, a pregnant lady shouldn’t be doing this,” Luhan said with a smile.

'Lee Jieun, do you even know that I love you?'

Luhan sat down on the sofa as Jieun tends to his wound, “Why are you so silly to hurt yourself not once but twice,” Jieun nagged. “Ouch,” Luhan winced in pain, Jieun looked at him, “See, now you are in pain! What are you going to do if I didn’t come today?” Jieun continued, “I’ll just let it be,” Luhan chuckled as Jieun glared at him, “Pabo! What if your injuries got infected, have you thought of the consequences, have-,” Luhan placed one of his fingers on Jieun’s lip, “Shhh, you are waking Baekhyun up.” He chuckled again looking at Jieun who is full of motherly instinct now.

“Done.” Jieun said as she kept the first-aid kit, she was about to turn and leave when Luhan pulled her and kissed her on the forehead startling her a little, “Thank you so much,” Luhan said with a smile before taking over the first-aid kit to keep. Jieun blinked her eyes still surprised with Luhan’s sudden action.

‘What… was that for? Does he… like me…?’

***************************************

I'm sorry for not updating for two days! Haha! I was busy watching Gayo Daejun.

EXO's performance during SBS Gayo Daejun! ASKLDJASDKJL

Thanks for the sub and comments <3333

Baekhyun's gif spam! haha! Enjoy :D