Sehun's secret

My Baby's (Player) Father

Putting on his pokerface, Sehun went to meet Luhan with a heavy heart, Luhan is back to Korea but it’s a secret that only Sehun himself knows. Sehun tapped on his steering wheel impatiently as he waited for the traffic light to turn green. He had to lie to everyone to meet Luhan.

Upon reaching the destination, Sehun parked his car and check his surrounding to make sure that no one is following him. When Sehun reached, Luhan had already reached long ago, he pressed his lips into a thin line and approached the older boy.

“Why did you come back when you said that you don’t want to get reminded of the past again?” Sehun asked but got no response.

“I know you still can’t get over Jieun and she was your first love, it’s painful, I know, but she’s getting married and you will be happy for them right?”

“You weren’t there to witness the broad smile on her face when Baekhyun-hyung proposed, they are really in love and I’m really glad… Jieun asked about you and I lied… I lied that you were busy with business meetings and hyung invited you to their wedding and I lied again… I lied that you are too busy with your business that you can’t find time to attend their wedding,” Sehun said as he covered his face with his hands and sobbed, too ashamed of what he had done.

Still Luhan gave no response and silence filled the place except for Sehun’s sobbing that was heard.

-

Jieun and Baekhyun was home sorting out their wedding guest list while Yoogeun was asleep and that was the only time the both of them could sit down together to discuss on how they want their wedding to be like and the both of them had set their wedding date to be four months from now, three months from Yoogeun’s 1st birthday.

“My ideal wedding is at the beach with just our families and friends and Yoogeun could be our flower-boy as he came in, in his stroller,” Jieun chuckled at her imagination before turning to look at Baekhyun, “What about you?” she asked.

Baekhyun tapped his chin and thought hard, “Any place that will have a stage for me, so that I can sing a song for you.”

Jieun could feel her cheeks warming, “Since when did you become so romantic?” she remarked before turning her attention back to the table.

Baekhyun defended himself by saying, “I’ve always been romantic~”

Their eyes soon landed at that one name on the guest list, ‘Luhan’, “Sehunnie said that he won’t be able to come,” Baekhyun pouted as he took up the pen preparing to strike his name off.

Jieun grabbed his hand and shook her head, “No… Leave a space for him, h-he will come.”

Baekhyun had no idea what makes Jieun thinks that Luhan will turn up but he respects her wish and nodded his head, “Alright, we will leave a space for him.”

When they are done with some of their wedding preparation, it’s time for them to prepare for Yoogeun’s 1st birthday which is happening in two weeks time. “How shall we celebrate it?” Jieun asked tiredly as she rested her head on Baekhyun’s shoulder.

“Shall we do it at my parent’s house since it’s bigger and maybe we could do something like a poolside party and at the same time, my parents wants to announce our wedding to their business partners,” Baekhyun said waiting for Jieun’s reaction.

Jieun slowly sat back up upon hearing the second part of the sentence, Baekhyun noticed her expression slowly changing, holding her hands, he gave it a light squeeze, “Everything will be alright, I will be with you.”

She gave him a small smile before nodding her head, placing her hands over his shoulders, she hugged him and whispered, “Thank you…”

Baekhyun gave a light chuckle, “For?”

Closing her eyes, she answered, “For everything, for loving me, for giving me our precious son, for…”

Before she can finish her sentence, Baekhyun had broke the hug and as she opened her eyes, she could feel his soft lips on hers; she closed her eyes again and enjoyed the kiss that was slow, gentle and passionate.

Baekhyun pulled away from the kiss along with a trail of their saliva as he looked at Jieun who had slowly opened her eyes, “Then I should also thank you for letting me love you, for not giving up on me, for coming back to me despite of what I did, for bearing the pain from giving birth, for…”

He stopped after noticing tears gathering around her eyes, he took his hand and wipe it away, “For trusting the rest of your lives to me,” he said it slowly, tenderly and lovingly while locking gaze with each other.

-

Sehun was about to leave the place after a heart to heart talk with Luhan when he heard a familiar voice calling him, “Sehun-ah.”

Sehun turned around was shocked to see Suho who had jogged towards him, “What are you doing?” Suho asked looking around to find him alone, “What are you doing here, hyung?” Sehun answered back.

Suho was taken aback, “Sehun-ah, I’m asking you and you in turn asked me back…”

Sehun looked at his watch and said, “Hyung, I’ll talk to you again, I need to rush off to somewhere else now,” without waiting for Suho’s response, Sehun had ran away and once he was back in his car, he heaved a sigh of relief but however guilt started building up again.

One thing Suho can be sure is that Sehun had not been himself ever since the night Baekhyun propose to Jieun and Sehun had been relatively quiet after that, and Suho will make sure to find out what is the cause.

“Mr Kim, please follow me,” his assistant said after seeing Suho standing near the entrance in a daze.

“Are you sure it’s here?” Suho questioned his assistant as he looked around the surrounding. The atmosphere was grim and there was little noise.

Suho was brought to the place where Sehun had met Luhan in private, “Sehun-ah, I’m sorry…” Suho mumbled before pushing open the door and he was shocked, shocked to see Luhan.

“Lu- Luhan…”

************************

Hi~ I'm back from my trip and thanks for all the comments and subscribing.

Even when I'm overseas, I still check and read all the comments.

Everyone is guessing what happened to Luhan and Luhan is back~

Cliffhanger for you guys~ I'll reveal more about Luhan soon for now, enjoy his presence in this chapter.

Anyway, keep on guessing about Luhan, I would like to see what you guys are thinking. ^^

HAHAHAHA!!

It's hard to be Luhan's phone, you must endure being dropped from a height. OUCH!

I can never get over this gif... HAHA!!