FOUND: Secret Contract

My Baby's (Player) Father

Baekhyun dashed into the house without taking off his shoes and shouted, “Dad! Mom!” repeatly while running up to the study room. His parents turned and looked at him who was panting while supporting himself against the door, “I found something important,” he said in between pants as he took out the necklace from his pocket.

His father furrowed his brows and walked towards him, “What is this?” he squinted his eyes while holding the necklace.

Baekhyun took a deep breath and answered, “I went back to the hotel where I had a supposed one-night stand with Sunhee, and he told me that I was too drunk to do anything which means, I’m too drunk to even sleep with Sunhee.”

His mother stood up and walked towards him too, taking over the necklace, “What about the baby? If you two didn’t sleep with each other, how can she have the baby?” she asked, unconvinced.

“I can safely say that this necklace belongs to the third person who was in the room at that time too, J could be the name of the third person and S is the initial for Sunhee,” Baekhyun explained, sounding confident.

“If the baby is not yours, why would she says that it’s yours,” his father probed further, he cannot afford to offend his in-laws.

Baekhyun sighed and said, “She had did many things to get back with me, who knows maybe she used the baby to tie me down with her, I’m going to get a divorce with her, no matter what.”

His mother widened her eyes and objected immediately, “NO! You can’t..” she grabbed Baekhyun’s wrist making him look at her, “Why not?” Baekhyun frowned and asked.

“She just got a miscarriage, if you want to divorce, at least wait for her to recover fully,” his mother made up a lie and Baekhyun had no choice but to wait till Sunhee had recovered before he initiates the divorce.

-

Jieun had managed to calm herself down after taking a good long bath when the doorbell rang, she put on her sleeping clothes and went down to get the door, the moment she opened the door, she froze in her steps and just looked at the person standing infront.

The both of them didn’t talk at all but just look at each other, both of them wanted so much to hug each other and hold each other’s hand.

‘Her eyes are puffy and red; she must have cry a lot…’

‘His face looks so tired; he must have not taken a good rest…’

“What are you doing here,” she asked finally breaking the silence, but not without putting on a straight-face.

She walked away as he follows her into the house, he looked around the house to find papers scattered on the floor and broken glass lying dangerously on the floor. He turned his attention towards her who was picking up the broken glass shards from the floor.

He didn’t say anything but walked to the kitchen to pick up the broom and dustpan, “This isn’t the right way to clean up the broken glass,” he said as he carefully take the broken glass shards from her hands and putting it inside the dustpan.

She stood up and repeated her question, “What are you doing here?”

“The baby is not mine, I’ve got nothing to do with Sunhee’s baby,” he answered sweeping the glass shards into the dustpan.

She was bewildered; Sunhee’s father didn’t tell her that the baby is not Baekhyun’s! She locked her gaze at Baekhyun, “How did you know it?”

He didn’t answer but walk to the kitchen to throw the glass shards into the dustbin. Baekhyun then walk back to the living room to clean up the mess on the floor, “Someone told me, someone important told me,” he said placing the paper neatly on the table.

At that moment, both his and Jieun’s eyes locked on the stack of contract lying on the floor, just before he could reach it, Jieun took it away and hid it behind her back, “What is that?” Baekhyun asked suspecting something isn’t right when Jieun took it away and hiding it behind her back.

“Nothing… Baekhyun-ah, It’s nothing,” Jieun lied but she at lying, her eyes wandering around as Baekhyun inched towards her.

“Since it’s nothing, then give it to me,” Baekhyun said putting his hands out indicating Jieun to give it to him.

Jieun had to do something to divert Baekhyun’s attention away from the contract, as Baekhyun is coming nearer and nearer to her, she hugged him tightly and took the initiative to kiss him, Baekhyun was taken aback but at that moment, he just wants Jieun and doesn’t want to know what is she hiding anymore.

They ended up inside their room, their eyes locking gaze at each other as Jieun lies on the bed and Baekhyun hovering above her, a part of her is just trying to divert his attention away, a part of her really wants him, but for Baekhyun, he really wants her, right now.

-

You are wrong if you thought that Baekhyun had forgotten about what Jieun is hiding from him, while Jieun is sleeping, Baekhyun sneaked out of the room and went back to the living room to find the stack of paper.

He looked around but couldn’t find it but as he sat down on the sofa, he found the stack of paper slipped inside the sofa. Jieun had slipped the paper inside the side of the sofa while making out with him just now.

That the worst mistake he made ever, to be so persistent on finding out what Jieun is hiding. He couldn’t believe what he had read, “Baekhyun…” Jieun called out sleepily while rubbing her eyes.

Baekhyun stood up, his hands holding onto the contract as he walked towards Jieun, “What is this…” he asked, sounding disappointed and upset.

Jieun bit her lips as she tried to hold Baekhyun’s hand, she can see anguish in his eyes, “I- I can explain.”

“What am I to you, someone who you can just trade away just like that?” Baekhyun raised his voice startling Jieun, “I can explain,” Jieun repeated again, sounding desperate.

Baekhyun flung away her hands, “Lee Jieun! You will regret your decision! You will!” he shouted throwing the paper away, he picked up his phone and keys before making his way to the door.

Jieun chased after him, crying, “Baekhyun!” but he didn’t turn and look at him, she followed him to the carpark and stood infront of the car blocking him from driving, he honked at her but she won’t barge.

He wind down his window, “Go away before I knock you down!” he shouted harshly, he alighted from his car and pulled her away forcefully making her winced in pain, “I’m sorry, I’m sorry,” Jieun cried holding onto his hands tightly.

Baekhyun glared at her, “We have broken up, have you forgotten it?” her heart felt like it was stabbed several times when he said those words. It sounded angry, cold and harsh.

She stood there and looked at his car drove away, she hugged her knees and cried, “You are not someone… You are my love, the one I loved the most,” she murmured looking blankly at the road. Her tears dripping down her face, she’s feeling very terrible now.

‘I didn’t have a choice… I didn’t…’

********************

Here's another update!

Yet another secret found out by Baekhyun!

T^T

Thanks for all the subscribing, commenting and upvoting. <3

Here's some gifs to cheer you up!


Dancing chicken... Hehe!

KrisBaek! Baek's face is so cute when he tried to stand up!

'When you smile, sun shines'