Confession

My Baby's (Player) Father

Baekhyun went home dejectedly, he don’t know what happened to Jieun, why did she said such things all of sudden, he was thinking hard the moment he went home.

“Sunhee, had a miscarriage unfortunately,” Mr Kim, Sunhee’s father announced to Mr and Mrs Byun who can’t contain their sadness knowing that their ‘grandchild’ had died.

Baekhyun’s immediately turned his attention to the door that wasn’t closed fully, he barged into the room without knocking, “What.. Sunhee… She had a miscarriage…!” Baekhyun exclaimed, widening his eyes as he stared at Mr Kim.

Mr Kim caught hold of Baekhyun’s wrist, “Please don’t leave her now, she really needs you now.” He said looking straight at Baekhyun, Baekhyun gulped and replied, “I won’t…”

Mr Kim was taken aback by Baekhyun’s reaction; he didn’t expect him to say that, ‘That girl is really keeping to her promise…’ Baekhyun looked at his parents and then at Mr Kim, “I’ll.. go to the hospital to visit Sunhee.”

-

Jieun sat down at the sofa, her eyes red and swollen from the crying, her eyes scanning around the house, it used to be filled with his laughter, his voice, her son’s chuckle, her son’s crying, but now it’s so empty and quiet. Her eyes landed on the stack of contract lying on the table.

She stood up and walked towards to the contract, tears starting flowing down again, in a fit of anger, she threw the contract away and sweep everything off the table breaking the flower vase that was on the table.

“Lee Jieun, you are the biggest fool ever, the biggest fool that give away your own love,” she shouted as tears stream down her face.

“The biggest fool.. that force him to leave you,” her voice trailing.

-

Sunhee was sobbing alone in the room when the door opened, she immediately wipe away her tears and replaced it with a smile, “Who’s that?” she asked.

“It’s me,” Baekhyun answered walking towards her, his hand carrying a bouquet of flowers, “How are you doing?” he asked as she sat there unable to believe that Baekhyun is talking to her.

“I’m sorry,” Baekhyun said passing the flower to her, Sunhee took over it and asked, “For?”

Baekhyun doesn’t know how to open his mouth, “I heard about it…”

Sunhee froze, she had wanted to fake her pregnancy although she knew that her baby had died, she wanted to use the pregnancy to keep Baekhyun with her, “Are you going to leave me? Are you…?” She asked sounding agitated as she grabbed onto Baekhyun’s hands.

“Calm down,” Baekhyun said holding onto her hands, “I’m not going to leave you,” he said but somehow, his heart hurts a lot when he said that.

Baekhyun sat down beside Sunhee and assured her that he’s not leaving her but Sunhee doesn’t believe him, she keeps thinking that Baekhyun is just bluffing her so as not to further agitate her.

Sunhee hugged Baekhyun tightly, inhaling his scent, “I really love you, I really do. Promise me that you will never ever leave me.”

Baekhyun gulped and tried not to agitate her, “I can’t promise you, but I’ll try…”

‘Is it the end for Jieun and I…? Byun Baekhyun, what are you doing now!’

Baekhyun pushed Sunhee away gently, “I’ll come and see you tomorrow, rest well.”

Baekhyun wants to know if it’s really the end for Jieun and her, he wants to know if Jieun had stopped loving him. He drove to Jieun’s house and when he opened the door, he saw…

-

“Jieun! Open the door,” the person shouted frantically afraid that something bad will happen to Jieun.

He banged on the door repeatly until Jieun opened it, her eyes red and there’s still tears streaming down her face, her hair was in a mess, the moment she saw him, she just hugged him tightly and cried.

“We broke up,” Jieun cried while he just comforted her, still at her doorstep.

After a while, Jieun calmed herself down and realized that she had texted Luhan instead of Key by accident, she explained what happened to Luhan, holding back her tears. Upon hearing what Jieun said, Luhan banged his fist on the table and shouted, “HOW CAN HE DO THIS!”

“I was the one who agreed to it,” Jieun tried to explain but Luhan was too pissed to hear her explanation.

Luhan looked at Jieun, “You are too kind, he threatened you, you have no choice!” he said making Jieun looked at her although she tried to avoid his piercing gaze.

“I’m the biggest fool that ever existed,” Jieun mumbled but Luhan heard it, “I’m the biggest fool ever, to let you received so much hurt, I shouldn’t have let go of you,” he confessed taking Jieun aback.

He leaned in and kissed her, she was too shocked to react, just then the door opened, “Ji-,” Baekhyun called out, his eyes locking at the both of them, Luhan quickly backed away, before he could explain, Baekhyun had flung his fist at him knocking him to the floor.

Jieun hurriedly used her body to shield Luhan, “Stop it, will you,” she screamed at Baekhyun who’s really pissed off, his fist rolled into a ball, “I don’t think I want or should I say, I need to hear your answer once again,” he said emotionlessly, turned and walked away leaving Jieun to process what he just said.

Jieun turned and looked at Luhan who was bleeding at the corner of his mouth, “I’m sorry,” Luhan apologized, if he hasn’t kissed her, this won’t happen.

Jieun took a piece of tissue and wiped away the blood, “It’s alright, you can’t control yourself too.”

Luhan held onto her hands, “I’ve not stopped loving you…” he said sincerely as Jieun avoided his gaze.

Jieun removed her hands from his and stood up, “I’m quite tired now, thanks for comforting me today.”

Luhan knew her answer immediately, he’s being rejected once again, he smiled and said, “If there’s anything just give me a call, I’ll leave now.”

-

Baekhyun drove aimlessly around the road, he really want to turn back time, turn back the time where he didn’t have that one-night stand with Sunhee. He drove to the hotel to have a drink at that lounge.

When he was walking into the lounge, a bellboy stopped him and asked, “Are you Mr Byun Baekhyun?”

Baekhyun furrowed his brows and nodded his head, “You are?”

The bellboy smiled and bowed 90degrees, “I just to want to thank you for that big tip you gave me, it helped my father to clear his debt.”

“Tip? I think you got the wrong person, I hasn’t came to the hotel for a long time and I don’t remember giving anyone a tip,” Baekhyun explained continuing to walk away but the bellboy said, “It was a few months ago, you came with a lady but you are too drunk and I see the lady having difficulty carrying you, so I helped her to carry you to the room, she gave me a tip and said that, “Don’t thank me, thank him instead, Byun Baekhyun remember it.”

Baekhyun stopped and looked at him, “I was too drunk meaning I can’t do anything right?” he asked as the bellboy nodded his head, “Sir, you are so drunk that you seemed like you have passed out.”

Baekhyun smiled and thanked him profusely and ran back to his car, he can’t wait to tell his parents the news that Sunhee’s baby is not his. “Sir, hold on,” the bellboy called out, chasing after Baekhyun, “I found this inside the room,” the bellboy said passing a necklace with the wording ‘J ♡ S’.

Baekhyun thanked the bellboy and gave him another tip, he looked at the necklace, “J ♡ S?” he mumbled before putting it back to his pocket.

***********************

Sorry for the late update!

I've started school and I can't update regularly anymore. (I'm not abandoning this story)

I'll try to update whenever I've time and thank you for all of you who stayed by me!

Thank you for subscribing, commenting and upvoting this story!

Everyone looks like they are gonna punch/kill Sunhee

And I think some people will wanna punch Luhan for ing Jieun X Baekhyun in this chapter.

HAHA! How can you all bear to punch such a cutiepie~

As usual, Baekhyun's gif spam!

Tongue please~

3.6.5 have really cute dance. Hehe!