Wedding

My Baby's (Player) Father

D-0

“Baekhyun!”

“Baekhyun!”

“Wake up, Baekhyun-ah! Don’t scare me!”

Jieun shouted as she tapped his face gently to wake him up but to no avail, left with no choice, she took a cup of water and splash it on his face waking him almost instantly.

Baekhyun woke up and realized that he is still alive, he hugged Jieun who was kneeling infront of him immediately and mumbled, “I thought I’m dead…”

Jieun was confused, she pushed herself out of the hug and asked, “What happened? I called you several times but you didn’t wake up.”

“I dreamt that I decided to take my own life to end away our sufferings by drinking the water laced with detergent,” Baekhyun answered sounding very serious.

Upon hearing his answer, Jieun broke out into laughter, “I’m serious! Why are you laughing?” Baekhyun remarked, “You can do better than drinking water laced with detergent right?” Jieun chuckled as Baekhyun started chanting like a kid, “Stop laughing.”

Jieun stopped laughing, pouted and flicked his forehead, “Don’t ever think about ending your own life anymore.”

She looked at the clock and reminded, “You should wash up now since your wedding will be starting in a few hours time.”

Jieun pinched his nose before getting off the bed, “Let’s wash up together,” Baekhyun suggested and without waiting for her approval, he dragged her into the toilet and locked the door.

-

Jieun arrived at Sunhee’s house at the stipulated timing to get herself ready; she doesn’t feel happy or sad, just normal. She went into the room and heard vomiting from the toilet, “How are you feeling?” Jieun asked as she helped Sunhee out to the room.

Sunhee shook her head, “It’s normal, the morning sickness is always like that in the morning.”

After a few hours, they finally got themselves ready, “Are you feeling nervous?” Jieun asked as she saw Sunhee fidgeting around.

Sunhee nodded her head as Jieun held her hands, “Breathe in, breathe out. Keep repeating it and you won’t feel nervous anymore.”

“Why are you so good to me?” Sunhee raised the question out of the blue catching Jieun off-guard.

“Why shouldn’t I be good to you?” Jieun asked back with a smile.

Sunhee removed her hands from hers and looked away, “I broke the both of you up, I forced him into this marriage, I even asked you to be my bridesmaid when the guy I’m going to marry is your boyfriend, why aren’t you hating me?”

Jieun maintained her smile and replied, “It’s tiring to hate someone, and furthermore even if I hate you what can I do? Push you down so that you will get a miscarriage and I can have him all to myself? I’ll live with guilt for the rest of my life if I did that.”

Jieun chuckled and look at her watch, “He should be coming anytime soon.”

After Baekhyun came to fetch his bride to the chapel, Jieun looked at them getting into the car with a smile, “We should get going now,” Luhan whispered as he tapped her shoulder gently. Jieun smiled and nodded at him.

“How are you feeling?” Luhan asked sounding concern when they are on the way to the chapel.

“Good, at least he is responsible,” Jieun answered, her smile never once disappeared.

-

“Now the both of you may exchange the rings,” the priest announced as Jieun walked to the newlyweds holding the tray of rings.

Baekhyun looked at Jieun for a long time and he hesitated a little, he looked at Sunhee who was waiting for him and the back at Jieun, “Now the both of you may exchange the rings,” the priest repeated again.

Baekhyun looked at the tray of rings and slowly picked one up and slipped it onto Sunhee’s fingers while she did the same for him.

Jieun went back to the room and started packing up the stuffs in the room, “Aren’t you feeling hurt anywhere?”

Jieun looked up as she recognize the voice, “Luhan, I’m fine, really.”

Luhan went to the room immediately as he’s worried that Jieun will be crying or whatsoever, “Are you sure?” He asked again, sounding not convinced by her answer.

Jieun let out a sigh and mumbled, “Who will be fine when your loved ones is married to someone else but yourself.”

Luhan walked over and hugged her, “I knew it, remember that I’ll always be there for you if you needed any help.”

Jieun pushed herself off the hug and smiled, “Yes, now I need your help, help me to pack this place up.”

“Yes ma’am,” Luhan saluted as the both of them broke into laughter and started packing the place up.

-

One month later

“Shouldn’t you be going home now?” Jieun asked Baekhyun as he was still playing with their son.

“How’s her baby?” Jieun continued asking but Baekhyun didn’t answer her.

Jieun walked towards the father and son and picked Yoogeun up, “Baekhyun-ah,” she frowned as she called out his name.

Baekhyun let out a sigh and said, “I want to spend the night with you today and I don’t know about the baby, I didn’t ask.”

Jieun widened her eyes, she didn’t want Sunhee to go through the pregnancy alone like her, “No, you MUST go home today,” she stated before pushing Baekhyun to the main door, “Goodnight and see you tomorrow,” Jieun said as she opened the door waiting for Baekhyun to leave.

Baekhyun begged with his puppy eyes, “Jieun-ah~ Please…”

Jieun shook her head and stood firm with her decision, “Fine… Take care then, I’ll see you tomorrow,” Baekhyun said before giving a goodnight kiss on Jieun’s forehead and Yoogeun’s forehead.

-

Baekhyun went back and saw Sunhee waiting for him at the sofa, “You can go back to your room,” he said simply before walking away.

“Don’t you want to know how’s the baby doing?” She asked hoping that he will sit down beside her, her tummy and talk to the baby like what the usual couple will do at home.

“I’m tired,” he answered coldly with his back facing him and continued back to his room.

Sunhee ran her hands through her hair, she felt so defeated; his attitude towards him is still the same and has never changed at all. She doesn’t want much, but for him to at least spend time with her.

Ever since they got married, she never once felt happy, she felt like she’s living in misery. She never once experienced the feeling of family after her marriage. When she went to the hospital for check-up, she felt very upset, other pregnant ladies have their other half who accompanies them but for her, she’s always alone.

‘Why am I not happy? Is the life I wanted? I got his person but I can never get his heart… Baekhyun-ah, I’m really tired of such life… Do you hate me so much? Do you?’

A trail of tears slipped down her face as she made her way back to her room.

********************

Updated.

Thanks for the subscribing and upvoting.

I read through every comments and I'm thankful for all the comments.

I'm sorry for I don't have the habit of replying to comments. T^T

Please don't stop commenting even though I don't reply...

& I can't think of a way to end his life, so I made him drink detergent instead. 

HAHAHA

& All the comments really made me laugh.

As usual, Baekhyun's gif~

Ahhhh~ Cutiepie~

Dumb and dumb brothers....

& EXO will be on Weekly Idol.

Get ready for all the mental breakdowns.