Confrontation

My Baby's (Player) Father

The next day, Jieun decided to drop her parents a visit. It’s been a long time since she brought Yoogeun to visit her parents. Baekhyun had access to the house and he was preparing breakfast without Jieun noticing. He was about to go to the room to wake Jieun up for breakfast when Jieun came down.

“Why are you here?” Jieun asked at the same time when Baekhyun asked too, “Where are you going?”

Jieun saw the breakfast placed at the table, “I’m bringing Yoogeun to visit my parents,” she answered walking towards him.

Baekhyun rubbed the back of his neck and answered, “I just want to cook your breakfast.”

Jieun chuckled at him, “Alright, I’ll eat the breakfast first then.”

She then put Yoogeun on the baby chair before eating the breakfast. Baekhyun smiled and looked at the both of them; they really looked like a family. Yoogeun was blabbering baby language and Baekhyun tried to understand what he’s talking.

“How’s the food?” Baekhyun asked looking at Jieun who nodded her head, “Not bad for someone who cooks less than five times his entire life.”

“Shall I follow you to your parent’s house later?” Baekhyun asked sounding serious suddenly.

Jieun stopped eating; she whipped and shook her head, “I don’t think it’s good since they knew that you are married already.”

Baekhyun tried to hide his disappointment by faking a smile, “Ah, alright then, at least let me drive you there?”

Jieun reached out and pinched Baekhyun’s cheek, “Fine, my clingy boyfriend,” she laughed and went back to eat.

“Ouch,” Baekhyun yelped a little as he rubbed his cheek, “I’m not a clingy boyfriend,” he defended.

“Says the one who kept coming over, the one who wants to drive me out,” Jieun joked as Yoogeun just looked at his parent’s ‘arguing’ and started laughing.

“I-,” before Baekhyun could finish what he wanted to say, he turned to look at Yoogeun and asked, “What are you laughing at?” at the same time as Jieun.

Yoogeun started laughing again leading to both Baekhyun and Jieun to start laughing too.

-

“Where are you going later?” Jieun asked Baekhyun when he was driving them to her parent’s house.

Baekhyun shrugged his shoulder, “I don’t know, maybe go and find my brothers to hang out.”

Jieun nodded her head, “Do you want me to come and pick you up later?” Baekhyun asked as he used one of his free hands to hold Jieun’s hand.

“I don’t think so, mom says that she wants to spend time with Yoogeun so I’ll place him in her care for these few days,” Jieun answered.

“So you will be alone this few nights?” Baekhyun asked sounding eager.

“Yes,” Jieun answered and realized that she knew what he is planning, “No! I’m not inviting you over to sleep!” She protested loudly.

Baekhyun smirked and said, “Like I care~”

Jieun said, “Get those evil thoughts out of your mind! I know what you are talking.”

“See you tonight,” Baekhyun grinned as he stopped his car outside her parent’s house.

Jieun shot Baekhyun a glare before getting down the car to carry Yoogeun out of the car, “I’m inviting Key-oppa over tonight for some girl’s talk.” Jieun said before sticking out a tongue

Baekhyun wind down the window and shouted, “But Key-hyung isn’t a girl! What girl’s talk are you both going to talk about?”

Jieun turned around and shrugged her shoulder, “It’s a secret.”

Baekhyun blinked his eyes in disbelief, he kept shouting for Jieun who just walked towards the door with a satisfied smile.

Baekhyun messed his hair and looked at Jieun again, “This girl will be the death of me! Seriously!”

-

Jieun looked at her watch and then at Yoogeun who is sleeping peacefully in the baby cot, “Going somewhere else?” her mother asked after noticing that Jieun seemed to be in a rush.

Jieun smiled and nodded her head, “Yes, I’ll leave Yoogeun with you for a few days.”

Her mother is glad to spend some time with her grandson, but she also wants to know where Jieun is going because she’s leaving Yoogeun here for a few days, “Jieun-ah, where are you going?”

“Visit a friend and then spend some time with Key-oppa,” Jieun answered taking her bag ready to leave the house.

Her mother nodded her head and said, “Be careful.”

Jieun smiled and replied, “I will,” as she takes another look at her sleeping son, ‘Mommy will miss you.’

Sunhee was resting on her bed when Jieun went to drop her a visit, “Didn’t I see I don’t want any visitor today?” Sunhee said coldly without looking at the door.

“I’m here to talk, not to visit,” Jieun replied closing the door gently as she walked to the girl resting on the bed.

Sunhee looked up and scoffed a little, “It’s you…What brought you here?”

Jieun grabbed a chair nearby and sat down, “Your dear mother-in-law went to my house and drop me a visit, and she even threatened to hurt my son.”

“So? I didn’t even ask her too,” Sunhee replied feeling wronged.

“What do you want? I gave you Baekhyun, he’s married to you, what else do you want?” Jieun asked sounding agitated; she won’t allow anyone to hurt Yoogeun.

Sunhee answered, “I just want my man to only look at me, care for me and love me.”

Jieun stood up and protested, “I can’t control him, I can’t force him to love you when he doesn’t.”

“I just want him to care for the baby! But it’s too late…” Sunhee shouted, tears streaming down her eyes.

Jieun was dumbfounded, “What do you mean by it’s too late?”

“I lost the baby! I can’t lose Baekhyun now,” Sunhee cried leaving Jieun at a loss.

“Does Baekhyun know about it?” Jieun asked as Sunhee hugged her knees and cried.

“No one knew that I’ve miscarriage except for the doctor, if Baekhyun knew that I’ve lost the baby, he will leave me for sure,” Sunhee cried while explaining.

“You can’t lie forever, he have to know the truth!” Jieun raised her voice as she took out her phone ready to call Baekhyun.

Sunhee widened her eyes and snatched over Jieun’s phone, “I won’t let anyone ruined my life, especially you!”

The next thing Jieun knew, her vision became blur and she out.

-

Baekhyun was out relaxing at Luhan’s house with the rest of the gang when his eyelid started twitching. He rubbed his eyes to stop the twitching, “What happened?” Luhan asked after noticing that Baekhyun kept rubbing his eyes.

“Nothing, just my eyelid twitching,” Baekhyun answered with a laugh as he resumed playing the game. Luhan also didn’t thought much and just resume watching them play the game too.

Over at Jieun’s parent’s house, Yoogeun was crying non-stop and no matter how his grandparents coax him, he won’t stop crying. Jieun’s mother had no choice but to call Key for help.

Key arrived shortly and saw Yoogeun crying in his grandfather’s hug, “Auntie, what happened?” Key asked as he walked towards Yoogeun.

Mrs Lee shook her head and said, “We have no idea, he was sleeping a moment ago but he started crying just now, we thought that we was hungry but when he tried to feed him milk, he won’t eat it and he didn’t poo in his diaper either.”

Key carried Yoogeun and tried to comfort him but to no avail too, “Where’s Jieun?” Key asked after realizing that Jieun isn’t around.

“She said to she’s going to visit a friend and then spend some time with you,” Mrs Lee answered and Key blinked his eyes twice, “Really? She didn’t call me, maybe not yet.”

“I tried calling her phone but it’s switched off,” Mrs Lee continued.

“Maybe her phone is out of battery,” Key said while continuing to calm Yoogeun down.

Yoogeun finally stopped crying after twenty minutes of coaxing and calming. Key took out his phone and texted Jieun to call him back if he received the text. “Did she say which friend she’s going to visit?” Key asked casually.

Mrs Lee shook her head, “I didn’t ask too much.”

*****************

Sorry for the late update!

I'm so busy recently.

Here's an update for yaaaa~

It's being half a year since I started this story. 

Haha! I'll try to update another chapter hopefully by today midnight or maybe tomorrow.

Can't bear to leave all of you hanging right there.

Thank you to all my subscribers, those who upvote the story and those who takes time to comment on the story!

 x 1219

Prince charming~ 

Precious baby is precious indeed. <3