Luhan's heartbreak

My Baby's (Player) Father

 

Luhan sat down on the sofa, both his hands covering his face, “It’s not true… It’s not true,” he convinced himself. Leaving Baekhyun alone, Luhan headed home even though it’s late and raining heavily. When he reached home, he is thoroughly drenched, he took off his shirt and threw it into the washing machine, not caring that his hair is dripping with water; he opened his laptop to find a new e-mail from Jieun.

‘It’s not true right? Jieun, you are travelling around the world now right?’

He typed a long reply to Jieun, his tears streaming down his face as he typed the reply, he tried hard to convince himself but he still cannot take it that his best friend lied to him. He put on a smile even though he is crying emotionally and physically. ‘You are traveling around the world now right?’ He ended the reply with this sentence and clicked send.

The next morning, Jieun woke up with her pillow wet, after Key carried her to the room, she practically cried herself in her sleep. She knew Key is angry with her because of the way she takes care of herself. She sat up on the bed, her eyes red and puffy, she really doesn’t want Key to see her in this state. She slowly walked out of her room quietly, looked around and noticed that Key’s room is empty, he is nowhere in sight in the living room, dining room, kitchen or toilet. Jieun found a post-it on the fridge, ‘I’ll be out the whole day today’ Key wrote.

‘I’m sorry…’

Jieun looked at the weather outside, the sun is shining brightly; she her tummy, “Let’s go for a walk with mummy.”

Luhan woke up and realized that he had fallen asleep at his table, his head feeling heavy but he ignored it; he went to bathe, changed and headed out since it’s their school holiday right now. The sun is not helping either. Luhan looked up, one of his hands shielding the sunlight, “Even the weather is playing with me,” he cursed under his breath.

Baekhyun opened his eyes and encountered the biggest hangover, “Ouch,” he exclaimed as he tried to make his way to the toilet, he placed both his hands on the sink to try and support himself. “Byun Baekhyun, why did you drink so much…” he mumbled, “Right, because of Lee Jieun,” he continued.

Jieun wore something comfortable and went for a walk, walking as slowly as she can to avoid tripping or slipping, while walking, she heard a faint cry, she turned and saw a little boy around the age of four crying at a corner, she walked over and asked, “Where’s your mother?” The little boy continued wailing as he used his hands to rub his eyes, “I’ll bring you to find your mother?” The little boy didn’t answered but continues crying, Jieun used her hands to stop the boy from rubbing his eyes, “Don’t cry anymore, we will find your mother.” The little boy finally nodded his head, “Noona… I’m hungry,” the little boy said shyly, Jieun chuckled and asked, “What do you want to eat?” The little boy looked around and pointed at a fried chicken store, Jieun nodded her head and brought him there to eat.

“Myungsoo-ah, where are you!” A woman shouted hysterically, her tears threatening to fall anytime soon. “Omma!” the little boy suddenly shouted as he pointed outside, Jieun turned and saw a woman finding something, “Sit here and wait for noona,” Jieun reminded the boy before heading out to find the little boy’s mother. “Myungsoo-ah!” Jieun waved to the woman and shouted, “Your son is inside eating,” finally the woman broke into a smile; she dashed across the road upon hearing the good news.

*Honking sound*

---------------------------------

“Hyung, your face is looking pale,” Sehun commented noticing that Luhan isn’t his usual self. Luhan shook his head and answered, “Nothing, I’m just feeling tired.” Sehun isn’t convinced, he place his hand on Luhan’s head but Luhan slapped his hand away, “What are you doing?!” He exclaimed. Sehun widened his eyes, “HYUNG! YOUR FOREHEAD IS BURNING!” Sehun shouted attracting stares from random people, “Shh! You don’t need to shout right,” Luhan said feeling embarrassed.

“Son, we have arranged a wedding for you with Mr Jung’s daughter,” Mrs Kim, Key’s mother said. Key nearly choked on his drink, “Wait, Mom, that’s really random!” Key exclaimed. “You are already at the age to get married,” Mr Kim answered in his deep voice. “But… I’ve someone I like already,” Key confessed. Both his parents looked at him with unconvincing eyes, “Bring her to see us soon,” Mrs Kim finally broke the awkward atmosphere, “But in the meantime, this wedding will still continues,” Mr Kim added as Key just nodded his head and let out a sigh.

*Ding Dong*

Baekhyun went down after washing up, when he opened his door; he was greeted by his ex-girlfriend, Kim Sunhee, Baekhyun blinked his eyes twice, “What are you doing here?” Sunhee didn’t answer but just hugged Baekhyun tightly, “Oppa, I’m sorry for leaving you three years ago.” Sunhee loves to listen to Baekhyun’s heartbeat whenever she is hugging him. Everything is too sudden for Baekhyun, Jieun’s lies, Sunhee’s return.

‘Of all times, Sunhee have to come back now…’

Flashback

“Sunhee-ah, why are you meeting me so urgently?” Baekhyun asked with a smile as he held Sunhee’s hand and kissed it.

Sunhee pulled her hand away, she stood up and said coldly, “I’m here to say goodbye to you. I’m leaving you, now, today.”

The smile on Baekhyun’s face originally was then replaced with confusion, “Sunhee-ah, what are you talking about?” he asked as he turned Sunhee to face him.

Sunhee took a deep breath and said, “I’m breaking up with you.” With that, Sunhee turned and leave as Baekhyun stood there digesting what Sunhee had said, by the time he regained his senses, Sunhee is nowhere to be seen. He went to her house to find it empty. After Sunhee left, Baekhyun will keep calling her and sending her e-mails and dropping by her house, Sunhee’s leaving left an impact on him and he became a playboy who have flings here and there and he doesn’t want to get too involved in an relationship for fear of getting hurt again.

End of Flashback

Baekhyun’s parents happened to come back from their trip and saw Sunhee and Baekhyun hugging, “Oh, Baekhyun-ah, Sunhee-ah,” Baekhyun’s mother, Mrs Byun called out as the both of them broke the hug and greeted them. Sunhee and Baekhyun’s parents sat down at the living room while Baekhyun went to get them drinks.

“Since Sunhee is here, I’ve something to announce,” Mrs Byun said while Baekhyun is serving them drinks. “We have discussed with Sunhee’s parents and we have agreed to marry the both of you together,” Mrs Byun announced happily as Baekhyun looked at them with a surprised look, “Mom! You should have discussed with me first!”

The smile on Sunhee’s face started to disappear, “Oppa, it’s alright if you doesn’t want to marry me. I can tell my parents to cancel our wedding, really.” Sunhee said holding back her tears, she took her bag and said to Mr and Mrs Byun, “Auntie, uncle, I’ll leave first.” Baekhyun sat down on the sofa and messed up his already messy hair, “Mom! I’m old enough to make discussions!” Baekhyun said angrily before heading back to his room not before closing the door with a loud bang.

‘Lee Jieun! Kim Sunhee! Girls girls girls are all troubles! I should start becoming a gay instead!’

-----------------------------------

Luhan was walking with Sehun when his vision started to blur out, the last thing he heard was Sehun shouting, “Hyung! Luhan-hyung!”

“Why are you so silly?” Jieun said to Luhan as Luhan pulled her into his hug, “Please don’t ever… leave me and… lie to me,” Luhan said hugging her tightly not wanting to let her go. Jieun cried and said, “But I’m not worth your time, Luhan, I’m not worth it.” Luhan shook his head and argued, “I know you still love Baekhyun, I’m fine with you still loving him; I’m fine if you take me as a substitute as long as you are with me, everything is alright.”

Jieun pushed Luhan away and shook her head, “But I’m not alright.” As Luhan took a step towards her, Jieun will take a step back, “Luhan, promise me to take good care of yourself.” Luhan started to chase after Jieun but she disappeared after turning into a corner. “Jieun-ah! I love you… I really do.” Luhan shouted as he kneels on the floor.

****************************

Thanks for the 102 subbies! Sorry for the late update!

Keep subscribing and commenting! 

Thank you for your support!!! <33333

Kisses to all subbies!

Luhan~ What are you doing.... OTL