Frustration

My Baby's (Player) Father

“It’s getting late, we will go and visit him in the morning and moreover you are tired right?” Baekhyun said before smiling weakly at her, he turned to look at his friends who were drinking their wine as they could feel awkwardness arising.

“We will go and visit Luhan-hyung tomorrow morning?” Baekhyun asked as the rest of them just nodded their head without speaking, Baekhyun smiled and added, “I’ll leave Jieun with you for a while.”

Jieun looked down at the floor while biting her lower lips, “Did I go overboard?” She finally garner her courage to ask his friends who nearly choke on their wine, they didn’t expect her to say such things, Suho patted her shoulder, “Nah, he understands that you kind for Luhan since the both of you WERE closed before.”

Jieun looked up and nodded her head, ‘We will be still close if he hasn’t lost his memory…’

Baekhyun came back shortly as he slung his arms around Jieun’s shoulder, “What were you talking about with them?” he asked as Suho answered, “Nothing much, just confirming with each other the timing to meet tomorrow.”

-

“Hyung, did you bring out your medication?” Sehun asked anxiously as he tried to concentrate between driving and taking care of Luhan who had a severe headache.

“Sehun-ah, it’s hurting,” Luhan shouted as he held onto his head, he felt like his head is going to burst, “Sehun! Look out!” Luhan exclaimed as Sehun turned his head back to the road only to see bright light flashing towards his car…

Months ago

“Are you getting along well with your colleagues?” Mr Lu asked his son who had just came back from work, Luhan stopped eating; he picked up the napkin that was placed beside him on the table and wipe his mouth, “I’m done eating.”

Instead of heading up to his room, Luhan headed towards the main door, he never like the working environment in China, he never like his colleagues either, they are a bunch of bootlickers just because he is the son of their boss.

Most importantly, he can never forget Jieun, whenever he chats with Sehun, he will asked about Jieun indirectly to know if she’s living well. He misses his carefree life in Korea, he misses his friends.

Luhan drove to a high-class club where only the rich can afford, he settled down in one of the VIP room and drank the bottle of liquor quietly, the stress eventually took a toll on his emotions, he cried silently while sipping on the liquor that is the could thing that can bring all his pain away temporary.

He left a stack of cash on the table before leaving to retrieve his car, his vision was blurring as he stagger towards his car, he leaned against his car before puking at the drain nearby. He took out his phone to call Sehun once he was inside his car, he needed someone to listen to his rant, Sehun answered the call after he few rings, “Luhan-hyung! How are you!” Sehun asked brightly, excited to be able to hear from Luhan again.

“Sehun-ah…” Luhan called out, his tone sounding different from usual as he was driving back home.

“H-hyung, are you alright?” Sehun asked, worriedly.

“I’m feeling very miserable here, I hate the people working in the office, I hate the working environment here, I hate everything here, I miss you, I miss the rest of them, I miss… Jieun… I still love Jieun, I’m so miserable right?” Luhan cried as the tears started falling down from his face.

Sehun let out a sigh after hearing the last part, Jieun is someone who Luhan can never own no matter how much he loved her, she will belong to Baekhyun in the end, “Come back here if you are miserable, we are always waiting for you here.”

“I’m so miserable right now, I wanted so much to see Jieun right now, what am I going to do now,” Luhan cried even harder thinking of Jieun, he can’t process whatever Sehun had said over the phone as he just let his tears fall freely and all Sehun could hear was Luhan’s sniffing sound before the line went dead.

End of Flashback

-

Baekhyun and Jieun was driving home when Jieun started feeling uneasy, “Baekhyun-ah,” she called out as Baekhyun looked at her with his puppy eyes while they were waiting at the traffic junction.

“Nothing,” she smiled and answered after deciding against to tell him what she is feeling, maybe it’s because she’s feeling tired.

Baekhyun grinned at her mischievously, “We can finally enjoy some quiet time together since mom and dad had decided to take care of Yoogeun for the week.”

Jieun chuckled and flicked his head, “Who says I’m going to spend my time with you, I’m going to invite the rest of them over for party~”

Baekhyun pouted while driving, “Yoogeun had turn one, time to give him a sibling at least right.”

Jieun who was drinking water nearly choke as she coughed while Baekhyun stopped the car at the side, “Are you alright?” he patted her back as Jieun looked at him, “Don’t you think it’s a little too early to talk about this? We are not married yet and I don’t want to bring a ball to my wedding.”

“We are engaged, so it’s no difference and it’s not like I won’t take responsibility, right?” Baekhyun said before giving her a wink as Jieun just shook her head, this boy is hopeless, she mentally shouted in her head.

-

She sat on his lap while they were making out on the bed when he flipped her over where he hover above her. “I don’t want to get pregnant, yet,” Jieun voiced out her concern while he was busy sending butterfly kisses on her cheeks and neck.

“I’ll be using protection, so don’t worry,” Baekhyun sat up and assured her as he tore wrapper infront of her before he continue his business.

Things were starting to get heated for the both of them when Baekhyun’s phone started ringing, “Baek- Baek- Baekhyun, ph- ph- ph- phone,” Jieun said in between kisses as she tapped on his shoulder to get him to stop.

Annoyed, Baekhyun glared at his phone, he pressed the end button and continue at where he stopped, “Aren’t you listening to it,” Jieun asked but he didn’t answer because he was too busy with his stuff.

His phone started ringing again and again, Jieun tapped his shoulder impatiently to get him to stop, “WHO THE F- WHAT!” Baekhyun shouted at the phone as his eyes widened before he climbed off her and sat up, “Where is it, I’ll be coming right now,” Baekhyun answered before ending the call.

“What happened?” Jieun asked sensing something is amiss, “I- I’m going to the toilet first,” Baekhyun said before grabbing his clothing to the toilet.

“Now what,” the both of them said at the same time at the different place because they were so close, so close but the phone call just have to come at the wrong place, at the wrong time.

Frustrated, the both of them started shouting to release their anger.

Jieun wrapped herself up and knocked on the door, “I told you not to do it today and you insist! Now what!” She shouted as Baekhyun shouted back, “If you haven’t insisted on me answering the call, we will be in heaven now!”

 “But the phone call is irritating and mood spoiler,” Jieun defended herself as Baekhyun opened the door, “er you meant,” he said as he picked up Jieun’s clothing that he had threw on the floor, “Dressed up, we need to go somewhere now, don’t ask me where,” he ordered as Jieun just dropped the blanket on the floor while making her way into the toilet.

**********************

Happy 2014 everyone! 
Thanks for all the love and support given in 2013. 
May 2014 be an awesome year for everyone!

2014's present to everyone~