Miscarriage...

My Baby's (Player) Father

 

Jieun headed to Luhan’s house, she can’t go back to her own house now with her face full of tears, Key will be angry, she only have Luhan now, Jieun stopped infront of Luhan’s house gate, she hesitated, “Jieun.. Is that you?” A voice called out, she froze in her step, she thought that Luhan will be home at this hour, she turned around, looked at Luhan and went to hug him and cried, Luhan was surprised but he didn’t asked for the reason.

‘Your tears… are always spent on Baekhyun.’

Luhan gently released the hug, “It’s cold outside, you are pregnant now, come inside my house.” He said but Jieun didn’t move, “Your parents…?” Luhan smiled and shook his head, “Silly girl, my parents are overseas; there’s only the maid around.” Jieun nodded her head and followed him in. Luhan sat her down on the sofa; he used his hands and wiped off her tears from her face, “Is it because of Baekhyun again?” He asked, she nodded her head and then shook her head knowing that Luhan will be angry if she says that it’s because of Baekhyun.

‘There’s no need to lie, only that bastard ‘brother’ of mine have the ability to make you cry over and over again.’

“I’ll prepare the room for you to take a rest since it’s late for you to go home now,” Luhan said leaving Jieun alone for the time being. Jieun looked at Luhan and sighed, ‘Why must I fall in love with Baekhyun instead of Luhan, Luhan treats me like a princess, he is always there for me whereas Baekhyun is always breaking my heart, making me cry.’ Jieun rested her head on the sofa and closed her eyes, she had really wasted lots of tears on Baekhyun, she is tired… tired. Luhan came out from the room and saw Jieun sleeping on the sofa in an awkward position; he walked towards her and carried her up in bridal style to the room, “Baekhyun…” Jieun mumbled in her sleep. It will be a lie if Luhan said that his heart doesn’t hurt a bit when he heard what Jieun mumbled. He placed her on the bed gently and pulled the blanket over her. Luhan leaned in and kissed her forehead before heading out.

‘I’ll always be Jieun’s dark knight that protects her…’

Luhan banged furiously at Baekhyun’s door. “Byun Baekhyun, open your damn door now before I break it down,” Luhan shouted even though its 2am in the morning. Baekhyun finally opened the door, his eyes are bloodshot red; Luhan pulled and turned him around and punched his face, “Why are you always hurting Jieun!” He shouted angrily ready to punch him again. “Hit me again, hit me again…” Baekhyun mumbled incoherently, “I SAID HIT ME AGAIN!” Baekhyun shouted challenging Luhan, Luhan got off Baekhyun and kicked the door angrily, “She’s pregnant with your child yet-,” Luhan blurted out in a fit of anger, he widened his eyes after realizing what he said.

‘My child… The baby inside Jieun’s stomach is mine!’

Baekhyun struggled to stand up, he walked towards Luhan, “What did you just said, the baby in her stomach is mine…!” Baekhyun asked while Luhan tried to come up with an excuse or lie. “Whatever it is, I beg you to stop hurting Jieun.” Luhan said before leaving.

‘Why didn’t Jieun tell me the baby is mine… Why did she lie to me… Am I not fit to be the baby’s father? Why…’

The next morning, Luhan accompanied Jieun back to Daegu since they are having school’s holiday at the moment, when they arrived, they saw Baekhyun standing near the entrance of the building, Jieun wrapped her arms around Luhan and walked in avoiding Baekhyun who stopped in front of them, “Why didn’t you tell me that the baby is mine?” He asked, Jieun widen her eyes, “What are you talking about? How can the baby be yours,” Jieun tried to lie, “Stop lying, Luhan told me yesterday,” Baekhyun answered, Jieun turned to look at Luhan who explained, “I said that out in a fit of anger, I’m sorry.”

‘Since he already knew that the baby is his, there’s no use trying to hide it again.’

“So what, the baby is mine, I am the one giving birth to the baby, he doesn’t need an irresponsible father like you, I’m single but I can bring the child up well!” Jieun said to spite him. Baekhyun couldn’t believe what he heard, “Irresponsible! How irresponsible am I? I searched for you all day long right after you left without a word, I came all the way to Daegu to find you but YOU are the one rejecting me again and again! I tried to find you after you left yesterday, YOU are the one hiding from me.” He shouted angrily. “You are the one who makes it hard for me to forgive you!” Jieun shouted back, “You didn’t-,” before Baekhyun could finish his sentence, Jieun held her stomach and started to cry, “Ah…” Luhan looked down and saw blood flowing down her thigh. Luhan carried Jieun and shouted to Baekhyun, “Stop stoning there and open the door and drive her to the hospital now.”

Jieun held onto Luhan’s hands tightly and cried, “My baby mustn’t die.” They reached the local hospital in Daegu and Jieun was immediately wheeled to the emergency room while Baekhyun and Luhan waited outside. “Baby, you must stay strong,” Baekhyun mumbled. Luhan pulled Baekhyun up by his collar and pinned him against the wall, “Didn’t I asked you not to hurt Jieun again! Why are you not listening to me!” Baekhyun pushed Luhan away, “What a friend you are! You knew that child is mine but you didn’t tell me!” The both of them started arguing until the doctor came out and asked, “Who is the family of Lee Jieun?”

“I’m her boyfriend,” Baekhyun introduced, “He’s her EX-boyfriend, I’m her friend, doctor, how’s my friend now?” Luhan said. The doctor had grim expression on his face, “The baby…” Luhan and Baekhyun listened attentively, “What about the baby?” Baekhyun asked, “The baby is lost unfortunately. Right now the patient seems to be devastated and in a shock, do go in and tried to cheer the patient up.” The doctor explained as Baekhyun dropped to his knees.

‘My baby… is dead…’

Luhan and Baekhyun went into Jieun’s room and saw her looking at the window in a daze, “Jieun..” Luhan called out. Jieun turned and when she saw Baekhyun, she broke into tears, “You killed out baby! You are the one who killed it!” Jieun shouted angrily, she threw the pillow and bolster at Baekhyun, “Why are you… always hurting me…” Jieun cried. Baekhyun just looked down on the floor, his tears flowed down; he killed his own child. He turned and went out. He sat on the chair and covered his face with his hands.

‘Byun Baekhyun, you are nothing but trouble to Jieun. You are really a failure!’

Luhan walked towards Jieun and hugged her tightly; holding back his tears, “Don’t cry anymore, you are still young. Right now, it’s most important to get back your body in top condition.” He said his voice choking with tears. “Luhan… Even though it’s only four months, but I really love the baby a lot. He is my source of energy, my reason to continue living.” Jieun explained while crying.

‘Luhan… I’m sorry…’

***********************************

Sad chapter! Huhu...

Can all these cheer you up?

All my Baekhyun feels~ Oh man~ 

I'll be slow on updates for now.