A father's excitement

My Baby's (Player) Father

 

A month had passed since Baekhyun and Jieun started living together and Mrs Byun had never stopped giving Baekhyun a bad time, she tries many ways to get Baekhyun together with Sunhee but Baekhyun will always finds ways to escape from Sunhee during their ‘dates’ leaving a frustrated Sunhee complaining to Mrs Byun over the phone.

As usual, Mrs Byun set Baekhyun up on a date with Sunhee but he escaped home and find Jieun fixing her own dinner, he went behind her and gave her a hug, “I want to eat too,” he whined like a kid to Jieun. Jieun turned around and said, “Didn’t you eat when you are on a date?”

‘How.. How did she know?’

Baekhyun stood frozen, Jieun realized that Baekhyun looked surprised, “I’m just joking!” she shouted excitedly before going back to cook, he let out a sigh of relief after knowing that she is joking with him, Jieun turned around and squint her eyes, “Or, did you really went on a date?” Baekhyun shook his head, “Of course not! Why would I ever go on a date when my beautiful wife-to-be is at home,” he smiled and hugged her, Jieun couldn’t stop herself from blushing after hearing what he said, “Who-who says I’m going to marry you.” Jieun removed herself from the hug and went back to cook. “If you aren’t marrying me, who are you going to marry?” Baekhyun asked repeatly until Jieun gave up and answered, “Yes yes yes, I’ll marry you, now please go and change, dinner will be ready soon.”

‘Baby, your daddy isn’t that bad after all right?’

“Baekhyun-ah, my legs are aching, can you massage it for me?” Jieun whined as she pleaded with Baekhyun who was watching the tv. “Baekhyun-ah,” Jieun whined again after he fails to give her any attention. Jieun her tummy and said sadly, “Baby… Your daddy don’t love us anymore, the tv is more important than us!” Jieun pouted and pretends to cry. Baekhyun finally give her the attention she needed, he pulled her into his hug and patted her head, “Aigoo, don’t cry, I’ll massage it for you on the bed later.” Jieun pushed herself out of the hug and said, “Promise?” Baekhyun pinky-promised with her and said to the baby, “Baby, daddy loves you and mommy a lot.” He then kissed the tummy and then moved up and faced Jieun, their faces are just inches apart, Jieun had her eyes closed, she could feel Baekhyun’s breathe on her cheeks, “You thought that I’m going to kiss you right?” he chuckled and ran back to the room leaving Jieun blushing hard on the sofa.

‘Byun Baekhyun!’

“Yah! Byun Baekhyun!” Jieun shouted before chasing him but she stopped and let out a cry as Baekhyun rushed out from the room and saw Jieun crying on the staircase, “What happened?” he asked worriedly. Jieun ignored him and just cry, she took out her phone and wanted to call Key but Baekhyun took away her phone, “Yah!” Baekhyun shouted as he couldn’t contain his jealousy, “I’m going to call Key-oppa and tell him that you bullied me!” Jieun complained with a pout, “Ok, I’m sorry, don’t cry anymore,” Baekhyun tried to pacify her but Jieun refused to accept his apology, “My legs are painful, carry me back to the room,” Jieun complained as Baekhyun carried her back to the room, “You are getting heavier and heavier,” Baekhyun teased and started massaging her legs.

‘No matter how heavy, ugly or fat you are, I’ll always love you.’

The next morning, Baekhyun woke up and realized that Jieun isn’t beside him, he rubbed his eyes and looked around, he went out of the room and saw Jieun getting ready to go out, “Where are you going?” he asked. “Check-up,” Jieun answered, “Wait! I’ll go with you!” Baekhyun said as he dragged Jieun to sit on the sofa while he went to wash up.

‘This is his first time accompanying me for check-up.’

“Actually, I can go down on my own,” Jieun said looking out of the window when they are on the way to the hospital, “How can I let you go alone, no way,” Baekhyun protested as he turned to sneak a peek at Jieun who was looking outside. Finally, they reached the hospital and went in to the doctor’s room since it’s their turn, the doctor looked at Baekhyun as though she is judging him, “So-,” Baekhyun introduced himself, “I’m her husband-to-be, nice to meet you.” The doctor turned to look at Jieun who just nodded her head shyly. “Alright, Ms Lee can you please change into this and lie down on the bed?” The doctor said as she led Baekhyun to the bed with health equipments beside. She rubbed some jelly-like substance on Jieun’s stomach and proceeded to do the scanning.

‘The baby’s leg, the baby’s hand, the baby’s head, it’s so unbelievable that my son is this big!’

“Is this the baby’s leg?” Baekhyun asked out of curiosity, the doctor nodded her head and he couldn’t stop blabbering non-stop as he saw the baby from the machine, “Our son is this big already!” he turned and say to Jieun who smiled after seeing how happy he is. After the scanning is done, the doctor led Baekhyun back to the table while Jieun wiped the substance off and change back to her clothes, “Ms Lee, the baby is looking good and next month is your due date, a few days or weeks before you are due to give birth, you may encounter several false alarm, don’t panic, in any case you are afraid, you can admit yourself to the hospital and we will check it, so I’ll see you next month.” The doctor advised and said before Jieun and Baekhyun walked out of the room.

‘We are… finally looking like a family, a happy family to be exact.’

“Baekhyun-ah, shall we go and find Luhan, I have not meet him for a long time.” Jieun suggested and he nodded his head, ever since Luhan was admitted to the hospital, he had not contact Jieun, neither did Jieun contact him. Baekhyun called Luhan to meet him at the café near his house, he didn’t tell him that Jieun will be there too hoping to give him a surprise.

“Do you think he will be shock when he sees us together?” Jieun asked, she’s nervous to see Luhan and she’s afraid Luhan will be shocked to see them together, Baekhyun held Jieun’s hands and assured her, “Don’t worry so much.” Luhan rushed to the café and when he entered, the waitress directed him to Baekhyun’s table, “You-,” before he could finish his sentence, he was shocked to see Jieun with Baekhyun, “Jieun?” he called out softly, “Luhan…” Jieun greeted awkwardly as she removed her hands from Baekhyun. Baekhyun held her hand again and lifted it up, “We are back together, you will give us your blessing right?” he said as Luhan tried to process everything and regain back his senses, “Wow, that’s really a huge surprise!” Luhan said jokingly even though he is hurting inside. Baekhyun kept on chatting with Luhan as Jieun and Luhan seems to be a little distant with each other. Luhan maintained his smile throughout the whole conversation as his heart is bleeding; occasionally glancing at Jieun who was either looking at her drink or outside.

On the way back home, Luhan clutched his heart and let his tears flow freely, the girl he loved is back together with his best friend, the guy that had hurt her many times. After today, Luhan vowed not to cry over her anymore but he won’t stop loving her.

‘I hope.. you will be happy with Baekhyun, I, won’t stop loving you even though you may not even belong to me in the end.’

--------------------------------

I'm so sorry for not updating, i'm seriously tied down with project and it's my final project before graduation that is due in two weeks time. So forgive me if i'm not updating regularly.

Thank you for the subbies and comments! <3333

Fluffy fluffy Baekhyun+Jieun chapter!

These two gifs are damn funny, ohmygod~