Putting on an act

My Baby's (Player) Father

Jieun was woken up by Yoogeun’s cries, she went to Yoogeun’s room to find him missing, in a panic mode, she ran out of the room and saw Baekhyun feeding Yoogeun in the living room; she heaved a sigh of relief, “Good afternoon,” Baekhyun greeted with a smile.

Jieun smiled and ran her fingers through her hair, “I’ll go and wash up first,” she pointed to the toilet and said.

Jieun went to join Baekhyun shortly afterwards as she played with Yoogeun who was being carried by Baekhyun, “The weather looks good today,” Jieun commented, she wanted so much to go out with Baekhyun and Yoogeun but she knew that people will recognize Baekhyun if they go out to popular malls.

“Do you want to go out?” Baekhyun asked, he knew that Jieun had always wanted to go shopping with him and their son but due to his status now, it’s hard.

Jieun played with Yoogeun and shook her head, “Nah, it’s alright.”

Baekhyun could sense that she’s lying immediately, “Let’s go and change Yoogeun,” he exclaimed as he carried Yoogeun to the room.

Jieun followed behind and asked, “Where are you bringing Yoogeun to?” She tilted her head looking confused.

Baekhyun turned and looked at her, “To the shopping mall, hurry go and change now.” He beamed sounding excited.

“Are you su-,” before Jieun could finish her sentence, Baekhyun interrupted, “Absolutely sure that it’s going to be alright.”

Jieun sighed in defeat and went to change.

-

Sunhee was having a walk outside when she was pushed down by some kids playing, “Ah,” she let out a loud cry as she held onto her stomach. The kids who were playing were so scared that they ran away when they noticed blood flowing down her leg.

Sunhee rummaged through her bag to call Baekhyun but calls made to Baekhyun went unanswered, by then a large crowd had gathered around her, ambulance arrived shortly and she was transported to the hospital. The pain is killing her but Baekhyun never once called her back.

“WHAT!” Sunhee’s mother nearly fainted when she heard that her daughter was admitted to the hospital.

Baekhyun was shopping happily with Jieun and Yoogeun when he received a call from his father telling him about Sunhee’s admission to the hospital. He stood frozen as he held onto his phone. Jieun stopped walking and noticed a worried look on him, “What happened?” She held his hands and asked.

“Sunhee, she had been admitted to the hospital,” Baekhyun answered, Jieun slowly let go of his hands, “Go to the hospital now.” Jieun urged.

Baekhyun was too shocked to move, “What are you waiting for? Hurry,” Jieun urged again sounding impatient.

Baekhyun gained back his senses, he kissed Jieun on her forehead and apologized, “I’m sorry for spoiling our shopping trip. I’ll call you later.”

-

When Baekhyun reached the hospital, Sunhee’s mother was crying on her husband shoulder, “Mom and dad, how’s Sunhee,” he asked even though he hated to call Sunhee’s parents his mother and father.

Sunhee’s mother started hitting Baekhyun’s chest and cried, “Why weren’t you with her when she was pushed down! Where are you?”

Her husband had to restrain her as he comforted, “The doctor’s not out yet, think positively.”

Baekhyun’s parents arrived shortly as they asked Baekhyun how’s Sunhee’s condition to which Baekhyun just shook his head. Mr Byun pulled Baekhyun to a quiet corner and questioned him, “Tell me honestly, where were you when this happened.”

Baekhyun sighed and admitted, “I’m out shopping with Jieun and Yoogeun.”

Mr Byun could not believe his ears, “You are married yet you are still hanging out with Jieun!” He chided him softly afraid that Sunhee’s parents will heard them.

“Dad! I didn’t want to marry her! Mom forced me to,” Baekhyun answered back in frustration.

“She’s pregnant with your child, of course you have to,” Mr Byun retorted as Baekhyun kept quiet, he didn’t want to argue with his father because he still respects him a lot.

Mr Byun patted his son’s shoulder and said, “Dad didn’t mean to scold you, just, pray hard that nothing happen to Sunhee.”

Both father and son went back and saw Mrs Byun beaming, “Thank goodness, both mother and child are fine.”

Baekhyun forced out a smile, “Y-yes.. Let’s go in and visit her.”

Sunhee called out to Baekhyun immediately when she saw him, “Baekhyun!” She hugged him tightly as Baekhyun tried to act like he’s comforting her in front of their parents.

“I thought that I won’t be able to see you anymore,” she cried still in Baekhyun’s embrace.

Baekhyun forced out a smile and said, “Silly girl, I’m here now, luckily the baby is alright.” He gently pushed Sunhee away and her stomach, “Baby, how are you?” Baekhyun asked as he placed a kiss gently on the stomach.

Sunhee bit her lips and cried even harder because they is the first time Baekhyun talked to the baby, he even it and kiss the baby. He looked up to see Sunhee crying, “Silly girl, why are you crying?” Baekhyun asked wiping off her tears from her face.

Sunhee held onto his hands refusing to let it go, “Please stay with me tonight,” she begged as Mrs Byun answered, “Of course he will be staying. Sunhee, rest well, I’ll get Baekhyun to bring you some tonic soup tomorrow.”

Baekhyun smiled awkwardly and answered, “Y-yes, I’ll be staying with you.”

After their parents left, Baekhyun immediately went back to his usual self, “I don’t even care if the baby is dead or alive, if not for our parents, I won’t even be touching you.” He snarled as he sat down on the sofa.

“Do you really hate the baby so much that you want the baby dead?” Sunhee asked afraid to know his answer.

“Yes, I hate the baby so much, I hate it for ruining my relationship with Jieun,” Baekhyun answered without hesitation.

Sunhee swallowed her pride and begged, “Hate me, but don’t hate the baby…”

“I hate both the mother and child,” Baekhyun hissed as he left the room leaving Sunhee alone crying in the room.

-

“Is it worth it?” The man asked as he entered the room to see Sunhee crying.

Sunhee looked up and shouted agitatedly, “What are you doing here! I’ve warned you before, do you really want my dad to fire you!”

“I’ve told you before that I’m willing to take up the father’s role,” the man emphasized hoping Sunhee will give him a chance.

“All our promises overseas are lies, I lied to you; I didn’t even love you at all!” Sunhee spat as the man stood rooted to the ground.

The man slowly gave up, “Since you have confessed that you didn’t love me, then I’ll wish you luck with Baekhyun-sshi.”

He turned and walked away as Sunhee shouted out in frustration.

‘Am I really not worthy of Baekhyun’s love… Why did I choose to leave him last time… ?’

-

Jieun was preparing to put Yoogeun to sleep when someone appeared at her doorstep.

“How much do you want? Name me a price and leave Baekhyun alone,” the person said impatiently.

Jieun shook her head, “I’m sorry, Baekhyun is not something that money can buy over,” she asserted.

“Don’t blame me if anything happens to your son,” the person threatened before leaving.

Jieun went back to the baby room and sing Yoogeun to sleep.

‘I won’t let anything happen to you.’

She kissed Yoogeun’s forehead after the little boy had successfully sleep.

************************

The mysterious guy will be gone for quite a while...

Drama drama drama coming up!

I kinda don't feel like ending this story so soon.

How how? T___T

So far, how do you find Baekhyun's character?

Is he a jerk or he can be be more mean?

& EXO4thWin today on Music Show Champion!

Congratulations boys~


Go away!!! Stop seducing me!!! >.<