Tearful Confession

My Baby's (Player) Father

Jieun pushed Baekhyun off and exclaimed, “Ah, Luhan-oppa!” she turned around but find the entrance empty, Baekhyun tilted his head and asked, “Luhan?”

Jieun nodded her head and explained, “He told me that you will be flying off and when we reached, the plane had already took off, at that time, I was so scared and I broke down and eventually fell asleep in his car. We had dinner and he drove me home and that’s when I saw you here. I – I totally forget about Luhan-oppa.” She looked down and sighed loudly.

Baekhyun decided to , “So, I’m not that important after all…” his tone sounding sad asked he crossed his arms against his chest.

Jieun shot her head up immediately and answered immediately, “Is that so…? Is that what you think? How I spent days crying over someone called Byun Baekhyun, I should totally forget about this person and move on instead.”

Jieun walked away and pressed the lift button as Baekhyun widened his eyes upon hearing what Jieun said, “Hey, I’m joking only, please don’t ignore me.” Baekhyun pouted and Jieun knew that if she looked at him, she will ‘forgive’ him immediately but she wanted some revenge.

Baekhyun followed Jieun to the lift and tried to cheer her up but she will just looked away and avoid direct eye-contact with him. Jieun stood outside her door and didn’t open it while Baekhyun kept on ranting non-stop. She turned and looked at Baekhyun who suddenly stopped ranting, “Do you have your phone with you?” She asked, her voice sounding dangerously gentle.

“Y-yes,” Baekhyun answered as he passed his phone to her, “But the battery is flat because I called your phone non-stop,” he continued and watched Jieun pout, “We are lock out of the house because Luhan-oppa just dragged me out today and now we are homeless!”

An idea popped up and Jieun watched Baekhyun smirk, “What are you thinking of?” Jieun asked as she pressed the lift button. Baekhyun walked behind her and whispered seductively, “There’s something call, hotel.”

Jieun turned around and said, “I won’t be homeless, because I still have my parents’ house to stay tonight.”

Baekhyun followed Jieun into the lift and decided not to play with her anymore, he put his arms around her shoulder and pulled her close to him, “There’s always my house, and I think it’s time for you to formally meet my parents,” he said planting a kiss on her cheeks.

Jieun looked up and whined, “What? In this outfit? Can you at least let me tidy myself before meeting your parents?”

Baekhyun removed his arms from her shoulder and pouted, “Well, if you insist.” Jieun could see that he’s a little upset, “Are you upset?” But Baekhyun didn’t reply but they just walked to his car where he placed his luggage in the boot and Jieun just went in the car to wait for him.

“Are you upset?” Jieun asked again, and being stubborn, she won’t give up until Baekhyun answers her. Baekhyun remained silent but just tapped on his steering wheel, he reached Jieun’s house but she didn’t get out of the car until she gets her answer.

“I’m not upset, you should rest well tonight and I’ll come and pick you and Yoogeun up tomorrow at 6pm sharp, remember to dress up prettily,” Baekhyun finally answered as he smiled back at the pouting girl infront of him.

Jieun leaned forward and kissed his lips, “Goodnight and see you tomorrow.” Baekhyun just smile like a fool after Jieun left, it’s not every day that Jieun will take initiative to kiss him.

-

Baekhyun returned home and saw his parents seated at the living room, “I’m home,” he announced as the maid took his luggage back to his room. His parents looked at him and asked, “Aren’t you supposed to be on the plane with Sunhee?”

Baekhyun walked toward them and handed them the envelope, “She had finally decided to let me go and we are in the midst of divorcing.” His parents widened their eyes and opened the envelope immediately to see that Sunhee had signed on the document stating that she had file for a divorce against him.

“And, I’ll be officially bringing Jieun and Yoogeun to meet you tomorrow, so get the maid to prepare something special, I’m tired already and if there’s anything else, we can talk tomorrow,” Baekhyun said before proceeding back to his room.

Mrs Byun is still not convinced, “Will Sunhee’s father do something to the company?” she asked her husband worriedly.

-

The moment Jieun went back home, her parents had put Yoogeun to sleep; she went to her room and took a long and refreshing hot bath. Her lips curved into a smile as she recalled what Baekhyun said to her. After drying herself and putting on her clothes, she used her house phone to dial Luhan’s number.

It took quite a few rings before Luhan answered the phone, “Oppa?” she called out and she could hear sniffing song coming from Luhan’s phone.

“Jieun-ah, It’s been nice spending time with you recently and it pains me to see you crying over Baekhyun. But today, you make me realized how strong your love is to Baekhyun and how I can never replace him in your heart. I saw the look in your face when you saw Baekhyun at your house lobby, at the moment, I knew that I’ve lost; I’ve lost the chance to replace him in your heart. From today onwards, I will let you go and forget about you but I will always be there for you when you need me,” Luhan replied as tears stream down his face as he said all these to Jieun.

“Jieun-ah, can I say something for the last time,” Luhan asked in between sobs and he could hear that Jieun is crying over the phone too.

“Of course,” Jieun tried hard to hide the fact that she’s crying.

“Jieun-ah, I love you,” Luhan said and he ended the call immediately, clutching the phone close to his heart, he cried and repeated, “I love you.”

“Oppa!” Jieun called out but the line had gone dead, no matter how many times she tried calling Luhan, the call just won’t get through. She had always thought that Luhan had moved on and stopped loving her, but she’s wrong, he still loves her all along.

‘Oppa, why are you so silly… For you, I will live my life happily so that you will not worry about me anymore.’

***********************

I'm sorry for not updating for a long time, so I'm gonna do a double update!

Someone is asking for Key to make an appearance, he will be appearing soon, but not now.

I'm really busy with school and assignment.

So please bear with the slow updates.

T____T

As usual, gif spams!

HAHAH! Baekhyun's naughty hands

Cutiepie, can you don't~

Master of troll, Byun Baekhyun

HAHAH!