Full Month

My Baby's (Player) Father

Baekhyun was pretty much affected by the sudden news that Sunhee’s pregnant, he tossed and turned waking Jieun up, she sat up and looked at him moving around, “Baekhyun,” she called out softly rubbing her eyes.

Baekhyun sat up and realized that he had woke her up, “I’m sorry for waking you up, I-I just can’t get myself to sleep,” he confessed ruffling his already messy hair.

“Lie down,” Jieun ordered before Baekhyun could ask the reason why she repeated, “Just lie down.”

Baekhyun had no choice but to lie down. Jieun then lie down beside him and hugged him tightly resting her head just underneath his chin, “Now, sleep,” Jieun said as she closed her eyes drifting off to dreamland.

Baekhyun smiled and mumbled, “Where did you learn to do all the sweet stuffs from?” He got up a little minimizing all his action and kissed her head, “Goodnight my precious.”

-

It’s finally the day where Yoogeun turned full month, they celebrated simply with his friends who came over to their house. Key as the baby’s godfather came over too and as usual, he bought many baby stuffs to spoil him.

“Key-oppa,” Jieun called out and hugged him tightly, “Why didn’t you come over and visit me for a long time,” she pouted and complained.

Key laughed and replied, “Oppa needs to date too, I’m not like you where you already have a happy family at such young age.”

‘Happy family… Oppa, he will be getting married next week and I’m not the bride.’

Jieun brighten up upon hearing that he’s dating, “Why didn’t you bring her along!” she crossed her arms and said.

“When the time is right, I’ll bring her to see you, for now, I need to see my precious godson,” Key explained before running towards the room where Yoogeun is sleeping.

Jieun shook her head and walked towards the bunch of guys seated around the living room. She sat down beside Baekhyun and asked, “What are you all doing?”

“They are playing racing cars on the game console machine, are you bored?” Baekhyun asked as he slung his hands around her shoulder and pull her close to him.

Jieun shook her head and smiled, “You should join in too, I’ll go and check on the baby and maybe do a little catch-up with Key-oppa.”

Baekhyun nodded his head and kissed her cheeks before letting her go, Sehun who saw it teased, “Go and get a room please.”

Baekhyun laughed and said, “You jealous?”

Sehun rolled his eyes and replied, “Spare a thought for us singles.”

Baekhyun chuckled, “Alright alright, I’m sorry; I’ll do such mushy stuff inside my room next time.”

Baekhyun walked towards Luhan who was just seated there drinking and eating the snacks, “Thank you,” he thanked him softly.

Luhan looked at him totally surprised, “For?” he asked.

“For taking care of Jieun and Yoogeun when I’m not around,” Baekhyun explained feeling a little shy.

Luhan chortled, “Not a problem! We are friends right!”

Luhan picked up his drinks and waited for Baekhyun who then did cheers with him, “Yea! My best brother!”

“What are the both of you talking and laughing on?” Sehun asked noticing something strange going on among them.

Kai covered his mouth and pointed at them, “Are the both of you g-gay..!”

Baekhyun picked up the cushion and aimed it right at Kai’s face, Kai tried to avoid it but he was a step too late and the cushion smacked right at his face, “Ouch,” he groaned and Baekhyun said childishly, “Serve you right!”

Jieun came out from the room carrying Yoogeun and everyone stopped doing their stuff and crowd around the baby wanting to carry and play with him. “Baekhyun-ah, take care of Yoogeun for a while, I’m going to get some stuff from the supermarket with Key-oppa.”

Baekhyun nodded his head and reminded, “Be careful and be back early.”

-

“You have been looking restless after you came to the room just now, what happened?” Key asked noticing all the small details of Jieun.

Jieun faked a smile and shook her head, “Nothing happened, maybe I-I’m just tired.”

Key furrowed his brows and pestered, “Now shoot, what happened?”

Jieun walked towards the playground and sat down on the swing, “He’s getting married to his ex-girlfriend,” she sighed and said.

“WHAT…!” Key exclaimed loudly and she had to cover his mouth, “Soften down please,” Jieun reminded.

Key gave her an ‘ok’ sign, “You are just letting him get married and leave you once again?” He asked looking at Jieun who was just looking down at the sand.

She looked up and answered, “The girl is pregnant and he is just bearing the responsibility, at least I can see that he is a responsible man.”

Key rolled his eyes upon hearing her reply, “So what? You were once pregnant too and you gave birth to his baby too!”

“I promised him that I’ll wait for him,” Jieun continued taking Key by surprised at her sudden confession.

“You what!” Key exclaimed once again too shocked to knock some sense into her.

“Ya! Lee Jieun! Are you out of your mind? Once he’s married, his ex-girlfriend will be the legal wife and in everyone’s eyes you will be the third party that breaks his family up instead of her being the third party that breaks your family up and you will be loathe by everyone else! Is that what you want?” Key spluttered.

Jieun stood up and raised her voice, “What can I do then? Ruin his wedding and be the immature girlfriend who throws tantrum and begged him not to marry her but marry me instead?”

“Baekhyun had enough stress, I don’t want to add on to his burden, he can’t sleep well these days and it broke my heart to see him getting more and more haggard but still having to force out a smile in front of his friends,” Jieun continued as tears streamed down her face.

“I want to be the girlfriend who will give him support, cheer him up when he’s sad and always be there for him when needed,” she added letting all the tears out.

Key walked towards her and just embraces her, she hit his chest repeated and cried, “Oppa… Do you know that, you are really very bad, why must you force me to say everything out and cry… why?”

“Because you will feel much better after letting everything out,” Key explained and just let Jieun cry in his hug.

-

Jieun and Key went home after realizing that they are out for close to an hour, “We’re home,” Jieun announced with a smile as she make her way to her son.

“Didn’t you say that you are going to get some stuff?” Baekhyun asked after noticing that she came home empty-handed.

“It’s out of stock,” Key lied as he played with Yoogeun.

Baekhyun let out a soft ‘oh’ and said, “Shall we cut the cake?”

He then went to the fridge to take out the cake and set up everything, “The cake is ready,” he announced excitedly as the group make their way to the dining area.

They sang the happy birthday song to Yoogeun and Luhan suggested, “Why don’t both of you give Yoogeun a kiss on his cheeks?”

Jieun and Baekhyun then kissed Yoogeun’s cheeks as they took a photograph of the happy family. Yoogeun laughed and clapped his hands as though he knew what is happening. Both Jieun and Baekhyun made a wish on behalf of Yoogeun in their heart.

‘I wished that Yoogeun will grow up in a complete family.’ – Jieun

‘I wished that I can give Yoogeun a complete family.’ - Baekhyun

***********************

Here's a little update!!

'Wolf' teaser is out and oh my god at Baekhyun's poodle hair~

WHY~~~

But the teaser really cracks me up, a bunch of guys crawling on the floor.

Why oh why...

Can't wait to get the physical album!!!

Must give support to EXO ok! 

EXO-K + EXO-M = EXO!

Cutie pie Baekhyun is so cute when the paper flew away! Haha!

Baekhyun in 'Wolf' teaser!!

The poodle hair... Nooooo~